It's time to NERF Planes!!!

Comments

• Gmkillers
    1239 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Gmkillers wrote: »
    Just slow the planes down so infantry can get them. The planes zoom about the map going 300 mph and you are supposed to hit them.

Wtf serious if you can't hit a plane with any infantry gun you must be a bad shot

Obviously you can but you can't hit it miles away when it's zooming about the map.
  • xcasxcursex
    1676 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Feed4u wrote: »
    I heard smokes cover u from flare(please confirm)

Confirmed.
  • Feed4u
    697 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited May 2017
    Feed4u wrote: »
    I heard smokes cover u from flare(please confirm)

Confirmed.

You've been quiet for a long time friend. I am still salty about our experience, we did have fun though!!!!

Lurking?

Edit : Lurking on the forums
  • xcasxcursex
    1676 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I don't visit the forums much these days, and I've only played the game a couple of times since the patch. BF1 really isn't fun for me any more :( And these forums have a terrible SNR.

I guess I am lurking. I try to stay a little involved with some of the balance discussion in the hope that things will improve via CTE but... I don't have much hope left. Still, I refresh the page every couple of days in desperation ;)
  • Feed4u
    697 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I am not even lurking anymore. I don't even care about BF1 anymore. PUBG is way more fun for me :). I am up to play with any NA players who play 2, just drop me a message. I will try to be more active on forums again.
    I am still a little upset with my jail time @LOLGotYerTags. I know I am vulgar and i broke the forum rules, however you have seen my post. I know it was during the timer masterbaiter was being a nuisance on the forums.
  • soverland22
    53 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Theres nothing wrong with fighter planes there suppose to be fast and able to take down the attack plane and bomber plane half the cry babys are ones who dont spend much time in planes and if either the attack plane or bomber has a rear gunner that can shoot the fighter is pretty useless against it
  • SaintBrandon88
    1320 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Theres nothing wrong with fighter planes there suppose to be fast and able to take down the attack plane and bomber plane half the cry babys are ones who dont spend much time in planes and if either the attack plane or bomber has a rear gunner that can shoot the fighter is pretty useless against it

Thanks for bringing this back to life. I think it's pretty obvious now that the Attack plane is king of the skies. Fine by me. I've been enjoying their increased maneuverability.
  • boutneus
    2484 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    AP is king and bomber is peasant. Also bump 4 the sake of bumping. Let's get this B to 100
  • LOLGotYerTags
    14277 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    boutneus wrote: »
    bump 4 the sake of bumping.

Yeah, No.

Don't "bump" as it is against the Forum Guidelines.

• Skipp3rUA
    408 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    After last patch MAA and SAA totally destroyed. First of all - equalized MAA and SAA, now between MAA and SAA no distinction, same range etc (SAA even better, because can shoot more before reload). Reduced damage(silently), reduced shooting range to 300/450. And most important - DICE changed gameplay of MAA, now aim - very difficult. Now pilots just use simple tactics - attack and retreat near ground. With range 300(horizontal), and totally changed gameplay - destroy plain - difficult. So yes, We need total plains nerf now.
  • SirBobdk
    5293 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Skipp3rUA wrote: »
    After last patch MAA and SAA totally destroyed. First of all - equalized MAA and SAA, now between MAA and SAA no distinction, same range etc (SAA even better, because can shoot more before reload). Reduced damage(silently), reduced shooting range to 300/450. And most important - DICE changed gameplay of MAA, now aim - very difficult. Now pilots just use simple tactics - attack and retreat near ground. With range 300(horizontal), and totally changed gameplay - destroy plain - difficult. So yes, We need total plains nerf now.
    Try flying and come back.
  • StalHamarr
    251 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    the Attack plane is king of the skies.

As everyone with even a basic knowledge of airplanes predicted.
    And it's is perfectly fine for me. I'm very happy with the occasional 50-2 match with literally no fighters to contest the sky.
    Most plebs on the ground still have no clue when it comes to fighting airplanes. Almost nobody repairs the SAA stations, so you just disable them all in the first 2 minutes of the round. After that, fun times for everyone.

Bombers are in a very bad state right now, wich is sad. No reason to keep nerfing them, but they keep doing it.

• Skipp3rUA

Hm, so if start piloting, I will change My mind about plains nerf and almost useless AA? Sad logic here...
  • SDHSH
    138 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    i dont find planes to be dominant. they die fast from aa and their infantry firepower seems average...and im not a pilot. they dont need a nerf. something will always be better. theyre not nerfing the hellreigel.
  • Skipp3rUA
    StalHamarr wrote: »
    the Attack plane is king of the skies.

Almost nobody repairs the SAA stations, so you just disable them all in the first 2 minutes of the round. After that, fun times for everyone.

Bombers are in a very bad state right now, wich is sad. No reason to keep nerfing them, but they keep doing it.

Yep, sometimes nobody repair SAA, because low skill. But sometimes nobody can repair SAA (because bug). At D base at Sinai desert was two broken cannons and one aa. And I can repair cannons, but no SAA. Tried repair from different angles - nothing. Another "help" from DICE to pilots.
  • SirBobdk
    5293 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited June 2017

Hm, so if start piloting, I will change My mind about plains nerf and almost useless AA? Sad logic here...
    No you will find out just how strong the SAA is and how insane strong the MAA is.
    Your dead in a spilt second if your not a skilled pilot. The MAA is now a low skill easy truck, and i have 430 plane kills with it.
    But changing the AP speed and the repair of SAA was a mistake.
  • SirBobdk
    edited June 2017
    @StalHamarr wrote:
    As everyone with even a basic knowledge of airplanes predicted.
    Yep, but i do meet some really god fighter pilots who can get close use the emergency repair and fire the rockets.
  • KorpusDraige
    2382 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Attack Planes are not king of the skies now... Sure if there is a gunner in their backseat it can get harder, but shoot them from far away, don't get close... jump at them when another plane is on them. I know I'm not going down by an Attack Plane in a Fighter... and I originally flew Attack Planes.
  • SaintBrandon88
    1320 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Attack Planes are not king of the skies now... Sure if there is a gunner in their backseat it can get harder, but shoot them from far away, don't get close... jump at them when another plane is on them. I know I'm not going down by an Attack Plane in a Fighter... and I originally flew Attack Planes.

I call them king of the sky because they are now the most used plane in the game.
  • KorpusDraige
    2382 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

I call them king of the sky because they are now the most used plane in the game.

Then scouts would be king of the ground :p.