It's time to NERF Planes!!!

Comments

• SaintBrandon88
    1320 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Attack Planes are not king of the skies now... Sure if there is a gunner in their backseat it can get harder, but shoot them from far away, don't get close... jump at them when another plane is on them. I know I'm not going down by an Attack Plane in a Fighter... and I originally flew Attack Planes.

I call them king of the sky because they are now the most used plane in the game.

Then scouts would be king of the ground :p.

Thankfully that title goes to assault, but in some games it sure seems that way.
  • IllIllIII
    4245 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited June 2017
    Attack Planes are not king of the skies now... Sure if there is a gunner in their backseat it can get harder, but shoot them from far away, don't get close... jump at them when another plane is on them. I know I'm not going down by an Attack Plane in a Fighter... and I originally flew Attack Planes.

I call them king of the sky because they are now the most used plane in the game.

Then scouts would be king of the ground :p.

Thats assault by miles ;)
    Then medic and scout.

But by score they are last.
  • Captain_DarIing
    1425 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

Do you actually pick bomber killer loadout for that job, or ... ?
  • Dinamythe2512
    320 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    The idea of vehicles being much louder is great. Planes could make this classic sound that would sound totally awesome if he is diving toward you at a certain solid angle:

Well unfortunately it's specific sound from WW2 attack planes but something that will give the same effect :)

And tanks.. Tanks need to be extremely noisy. I want to hear them more loudly when they <30m. Maybe a very slight camera shake (like the ground is shaking under those heavy armored monsters)

Cavalry do quite enough noise (some are still sneaky though)
  • IllIllIII
    4245 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    The idea of vehicles being much louder is great. Planes could make this classic sound that would sound totally awesome if he is diving toward you at a certain solid angle:

Well unfortunately it's specific sound from WW2 attack planes but something that will give the same effect :)

And tanks.. Tanks need to be extremely noisy. I want to hear them more loudly when they <30m. Maybe a very slight camera shake (like the ground is shaking under those heavy armored monsters)

The geound shakes enough as it is...
  • thamac15
    312 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Well, with the AAbuff and the trench fighter nerf I still manage to get hate mail just about every other match as I consistently take out the opposing AA over and over and over again. What's next? Another planes are OP thread? Or better yet, get better in this virtual world of imagination that matters absolutely zilch in life. No go enjoy something else.
  • StalHamarr
    251 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    That's not the sound of the engine. That's a Jericho trumpet, wich was mounted on some versions of the Stuka for psychological effect on the ground targets.
  • KorpusDraige
    2382 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

Trench Fighter, I hate those stupid rockets on Bomber Killer lol.
  • DingoKillr
    4298 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

Did you know the German's modified the Stuka so that when it dive bomber it sounded louder.
  • DingoKillr
    4298 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    StalHamarr wrote: »
    That's not the sound of the engine. That's a Jericho trumpet, wich was mounted on some versions of the Stuka for psychological effect on the ground targets.

I should have read more of the thread before replying.
  • Captain_DarIing

Trench Fighter, I hate those stupid rockets on Bomber Killer lol.

Well, if you land all bullets consistently with the french fighter, it's down fast for sure I guess! Those flame-bullets on the dogfighter are mighty useless in comparison.
  • adrunkenasshole
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Dice should hurry up and just make it so the planes blow up the instant you spawn in them. I mean, they've already done everything else necessary to ruin the air game.
  • IllIllIII
    N1ghtFlier wrote: »
    Dice should hurry up and just make it so the planes blow up the instant you spawn in them. I mean, they've already done everything else necessary to ruin the air game.

They took your "incredible easy mode"?
    And turned it into "easy mode"?
  • sirtokesalot48
    175 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    boutneus wrote: »
    bump 4 the sake of bumping.

Yeah, No.

Don't "bump" as it is against the Forum Guidelines.

Everything is against forum guidelines.

Saying something bad about forum guidelines is probably against forum guidelines.

• Dogwoggle11
    2678 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

Yeah, No.

Saying something bad about forum guidelines is probably against forum guidelines.

Then don't do it.
  • sirtokesalot48
    175 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

Yeah, No.

Then don't do it.

Typical conformist.
  • SliceNaToooR
    244 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I only play frontline now. You know why? No planes. Everytime I jump back into conquest, there is 1-2 guys destroying everyone with the bomber. Usually finishing with ridiculous KD match after match.
  • IllIllIII
    slu1ce wrote: »
    I only play frontline now. You know why? No planes. Everytime I jump back into conquest, there is 1-2 guys destroying everyone with the bomber. Usually finishing with ridiculous KD match after match.

I have tried frontline for that same reason, but unfortunately your too much depended on your team and i am not good enough to carry a team.
    In domination i can make the difference..
    I just wish the maps were abit larger.
  • Captain_DarIing
    edited July 2017
    IllIllIII wrote: »
    slu1ce wrote: »

I have tried frontline for that same reason, but unfortunately your too much depended on your team and i am not good enough to carry a team.
    In domination i can make the difference..
    I just wish the maps were abit larger.
    I wish every map was larger and at least offered enough room to flank vehicles. That vehicles dont abuse the out of bounds no-go areas to farm kills (and not PTFO btw).

BF2 had maps that had out of bounds that were a great distance from any objective. Out of bound abusing vehicles that farmed infantry were never an issue there.

DICE does not seem to learn, they are making the same mistakes over and over again.

But I agree, no planes is a big relief. DICE cant seem to get the balance right either.
  • Diabolus_Musica
    788 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    pHill-Ace wrote: »
    Attack plane tank hunter: needs to be totally reworked somehow as it is currently 100% useless.
    LOL I'll remember that when I'm in a tank and a tank hunter planes is strafing me over and over, doing like 60+ damage each time, and the AA guns are out and our team has no pilots so literally there's NOTHING to stop him. I'll remember how useless it is...

Tank hunter attack planes need a serious nerf.