UK based mature gamers

Comments

• bazza512
    13 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Add me if you want bud
    Bazza512
    110 **** bucket love the gane
    38 from uk usually playing with other older like minded people to
  • SmallBluePapers
    71 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I'm new to the PS4, feel free to add me.
    toxic_ed73
    43 years old, really like the game, also have it on PC (Rank 89 - but PC has a cheating infestation that really does my nut in).
    I play most evenings and most of the weekend...the benefits of being single with no kids I suppose :)
  • kjj1978
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Add me if you like, on most evenings 38 from UK. PSN: kjj1978
  • sfreeman73
    757 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I have no twitch reactions my body is a bullet magnet and my weapons are all spud guns I've had the mentality of a 14 year old for the last 30 year but I do have a mic and play 9-12 most mornings and 11-2 in the evenings and all day Saturdays do feel free to add

sfreeman73288
  • bluebearJIM
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Friend and name requests sent
    Hope to meet up with you on the battlefield soon
    Thanks for responding to my post everybody
  • Jonny_ChaosMCR
    1350 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I'd love to see a UK 30+ only server. If anyone knows of anything similar? Me an my mate were talking about renting one in the future but I imagine it would be pretty dead, or just filled with people who are under 30 and not UK based haha.
  • dcs500
    1387 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Had a couple of good games with some of the above yesterday, it's quite enjoyable with a bit of communication. Apparently Platoons is coming back, so opportunities for clan forming.
    :)
  • StranzenGaming
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Also 21 years of Age, from the UK. :) ADD ME PSN - Stranzen
  • Samir02392
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited April 2017
    PS4: stresshead08

Feel free to add me :) I'm 30 from Portsmouth and always try to play the objective. I also have a mic :smile:
  • bmatazz
    275 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Feel free to add 37 from uk/Ireland on most nights love getting killed all the time. Same name as on here
  • CanonFodder23
    353 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    You can add me, too. 40-something, and in the UK. I play when I can: CanonFodder23
  • daveseargeamt
    620 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Platoons is coming.. we could make a pot a of players all more mature, although you wouldn't think it when playing.. sorry play the objective, swear a lot - usually at weird deaths through buildings, hills, obstacles.. etc..

Have Premium Pass. so all DLC.

PSN tag is: DaveSeargeant.. yes unoriginal, but happy to go by real name.

For Info, I am 47, currently Ranked 68, level 20 assault, level 18 medic, level 10 support, and a **** scout.. oops sorry level 6.

I have a mic, I tend to play really weird times, so Sunday afternoon for a couple of hours - daughter plays too at same time too (although not premium pass holder yet, but likes the premium friends option). half hour an night, usually between 7 and 8 on conquest.

I really like the 2000 ticket conquest currently on custom games.. great fun.. and lasts up to an hour at weekends.
  • blindsniper63
    2453 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    sfreeman73 wrote: »
    I have no twitch reactions my body is a bullet magnet and my weapons are all spud guns I've had the mentality of a 14 year old for the last 30 year but I do have a mic and play 9-12 most mornings and 11-2 in the evenings and all day Saturdays do feel free to add

sfreeman73288

@sfreeman73 just been watching you on my videos.
  • sfreeman73
    757 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited April 2017

@sfreeman73 just been watching you on my videos.

You mean there's proof of just how bad I am as if battlefield tracker wasn't bad enough

Being fair I wouldn't mind seeing that problem with fps you don't get to see how you die from a different angle.
    Post edited by sfreeman73 on
  • 19lee78
    430 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I'm after some folk to play with too and as a teaser I have 4 squad boosts waiting. eellufc is the gamer tag. I'm 38 in west Yorkshire with a broken mic (soon sorted). If you're on my mates list and I see you on i'll join and use a boost.
  • elian99
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Add me chaps, 40 on most weekends and sometimes in the week! Psn- Lookinggood14.
  • RannochOG
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    1st Fusiliers - Recruitment open. 04/04/2017

British Milsim/Tactical Casuals
    Requirements : 16+ Mic available
    Application : Contact Quickfold or RannochOG ingame.
    ( available weekday's 6pm-9pm)

Server Status : 1st Fusiliers Casual Server Hardcore - Live
  • 19lee78
    430 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I'm going on a freind request rampage.
  • bluebearJIM
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I'd love to see a UK 30+ only server. If anyone knows of anything similar? Me an my mate were talking about renting one in the future but I imagine it would be pretty dead, or just filled with people who are under 30 and not UK based haha.

Have you had a wee look at . . . ForumFieldersHangout they seem to get together most weekends
This discussion has been closed.