This Week in Battlefield V

UK based mature gamers

Comments

• blindsniper63
    2453 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    You just missed a great evening of fighting with fellow forum fielders .
  • benny22978
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    This is a great post! 38 year old father of 3 get on when I can definitely looking to squad up and play with older gamers!
  • corannings
    38 year old looking for older gamers to play with based in barnsley uk no mic though as my 2 year old trashed it add me the-corannings
  • bluebearJIM
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Will send request soon
    Don,t be shy . . Send out friends request to all . . .mature gamers need not play alone anymore . . .unless you want to now and again
  • Dodgysod40
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Add me if you could 46 years old uk Dodgysod
  • crankylee
    9 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Please add me boy's play most nights age 43 with mic psn crankeylee
  • Archie-Doodle81
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Add me too please. 35 year old, play most evenings and at the weekend. Would love to play with people who play the objective but are mostly there to have fun. I can play all classes but prefer medic.

Archie_Doodle on psn.
  • deicide2673
    25 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited April 2017
    Add deicide2673 on most evenings UK, 43 btw
    Post edited by deicide2673 on
  • sfreeman73
    757 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Three day weekend for Easter woop bring on the egg hunt I feel monster grid coming on
  • Archie-Doodle81
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    This is a great thread. Thanks to everyone who has accepted my friend requests. Look forward to squading up with you!
  • daveseargeamt
    620 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    You can add me, too. 40-something, and in the UK. I play when I can: CanonFodder23

I spotted you on line over the weekend, and think we were in the same conquest game.
  • daveseargeamt
    620 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    19lee78 wrote: »
    I'm going on a freind request rampage.

Good idea . . .everybody should do the same
    Mention .... BF1 Forum when sending friends request
    I am also looking for Real Names to be shown . . .it makes it a wee bit easier at my age if i know you name -.-

I think you all know my really - oddly I am who I am... give away is in my PSN account name.. :smile:
  • daveseargeamt
    I'd love to see a UK 30+ only server. If anyone knows of anything similar? Me an my mate were talking about renting one in the future but I imagine it would be pretty dead, or just filled with people who are under 30 and not UK based haha.

Have you had a wee look at . . . ForumFieldersHangout they seem to get together most weekends

I don't understand the server rental programme - but I think you control who can go there - @bendover8 has his own server I believe so might be worth a punt.
  • tat2jon
    36 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited April 2017
    add me.. 48.. not brilliant just enjoy the game... ex cod player (sorry) but has seen the light... tat2-jon
  • Pukkapies5
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Please add Pukkapies5 have premium but no mic. would be nice to team up once platoons return (soon) We are sick of campers in random squads, kids after k/d ratio and want a decent game where everyone has a good go, even if we get thrashed!
  • jo_ninety78
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Jo_ninety78 add anytime got mic an always PTFO
  • BolanB
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Im 33 and from sweden. I mostly play as a medic. Add Bolan-83
  • gazzawazza19
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    51 yr old lone wolf bullet magnet, with lotts of bad cursing and lots of tea bagging on corpes looking old fellas to squad up
    olddudegazza
  • fms_reborn
    Feel free to add me. FMS_Reborn
    I'm 38 from Burnley and have a score per minute of about 850.
  • Kay-7k
    183 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    fms_reborn wrote: »
    Feel free to add me. FMS_Reborn
    I'm 38 from Burnley and have a score per minute of about 850.

Do you support the Ginger Mourinho though ?
This discussion has been closed.