UK based mature gamers

1235»

Comments

• daveseargeamt
    620 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Kay-7k wrote: »
    fms_reborn wrote: »
    Feel free to add me. FMS_Reborn
    I'm 38 from Burnley and have a score per minute of about 850.

Do you support the Ginger Mourinho though ?

Nowt wrong with being a ginger... :smile: Although I am more grey than rusty orange now.. As for being from Burnley, I am a Boro fan and would swap places with Burnley at the mo..
  • AEilenberg
    3 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Hi All,

Tired of muting teenagers and looking for someone to enjoy the game with.

Feel free to add me to BF1 - ps4

Cheers
  • digga11
    768 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited June 2017
    Good platoon.
  • Whiteknight1902
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Hi 37 looking for older gamers
    psn is whiteknight1902
    just want to pto and have a laugh
  • Icide77
    26 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2017
    AnEnglishChap 40 from Bournemouth. looking for people to squad up with.
    Post edited by Icide77 on
  • dcs500
    1407 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Hi 37 looking for older gamers
    psn is whiteknight1902
    just want to pto and have a laugh

Join TAO*, usually a few of us on most nights, although numbers are dwindling.
  • dave7634
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Hi, Dave (currently 52) UK and play Conquest the most. I admit I do swear a bit without thinking about it but apart from that if you fancy adding me (equalizer924) then please feel free.
  • AuthenticKiller
    1 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited November 2017
    From the UK... Feel free to add me PSN name is Hitnoot
    Post edited by AuthenticKiller on
  • crankylee
    9 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Feel free to add me PSN crankylee
  • Chunky71
    18 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I'm pretty woeful to be honest, but I pto and fairly decent squad player. Can't play with mic too often as wife and 2 kids (yeah, you know the score). I can only play evenings most of the time, but do play afternoons occasionally too. Monkeyboyreece7 (young fellas old account) or Chunky_______71 (my newer account)
    Nearly 47 with atrocious hand-eye co-ordination, but at least my spelling is prety gud.
  • LOLGotYerTags
    12858 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    2017.. Neeeeecrroooooo
This discussion has been closed.