Achieving Them Goals

skippylarue
1004 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
Well fellow Battlefielder's, I did it. I achieved a skill rating above 700 last night; something I've wanted to do for quite awhile.

bxaWgyS.png

It's true that stats are ultimately meaningless. It's true that I can't put this on my resume. It's true that my friends don't care, my wife doesn't care, and my kid definitely doesn't care. Maybe you fine folks don't care either, but it's my birthday, so allow me to revel in my moment of glory before I play another game and my rating tanks.

Any goals you've set that you've either achieved or are still working on? I'd love to hear about them. Doesn't matter how small.

Comments

• Desyatnik_Pansy
    1484 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I can't say I've really got any new goals on the game, since I finished all of them that I had. 10k 1906 Kills; check. 2000 P08 Kills; check. 3.00+ K/D; check. 5 (or more) Stars with the TSNP Guns that interest me; check.

Only real goal I've got now is getting my Infantry K/D Up to 3+, sitting at 2.85 Or something still. That said, trying to 5 Star the Autoloading .35 Factory isn't helping that right now. :p
  • skippylarue
    1004 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I can't say I've really got any new goals on the game, since I finished all of them that I had. 10k 1906 Kills; check. 2000 P08 Kills; check. 3.00+ K/D; check. 5 (or more) Stars with the TSNP Guns that interest me; check.

Only real goal I've got now is getting my Infantry K/D Up to 3+, sitting at 2.85 Or something still. That said, trying to 5 Star the Autoloading .35 Factory isn't helping that right now. :p

3.00 K/D is my next goal. It's going to be a long haul. It also took me about 750+ kills to get a handle on the Auto 8.35. I'm sure you'll get there sooner considering your 1906 experience.
  • realistalive
    606 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Well done mate, it can be tough to get that skill level to stay at 700+
    My goal is to get to 50K kills with the M.95 Infantry and then 50K kills more...

jEBHrtu.jpg

• skippylarue
    Well done mate, it can be tough to get that skill level to stay at 700+
    My goal is to get to 50K kills with the M.95 Infantry and then 50K kills more...

jEBHrtu.jpg

Yeah I don't have any illusions about maintaining it.

39,233. Crazy. You gaining on the player ahead of you or losing ground?
  • realistalive
    606 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I'm not going to be catching up to the guy in #1 any time soon
    but the guy in #3 will not be catching up to me.. let's just put it that way.
  • Desyatnik_Pansy
    1484 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

3.00 K/D is my next goal. It's going to be a long haul. It also took me about 750+ kills to get a handle on the Auto 8.35. I'm sure you'll get there sooner considering your 1906 experience.

I'm getting the hang of it on maps like Amiens and whatnot, but on the larger maps I'm having some more trouble. Thankfully, only 2 More to go, so I can go back to the 1906 Hopefully for tomorrow.