PSA Premium Friends is back May 23 - June 10th / premium offer list still available

crabman169
12841 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
edited May 2017
From March 30th (for at least the duration of Battlefest) Premium members will be able to invite non-premium and non-dlc players to the new They Shall Not Pass maps.

This thread is for premium members to offer their Invites

I'm Crabman2325 on Xbone and if you'd like an invite don't hesitant to message my xbox GT (or forum profile)

~

Enjoy Battlefest! :)

~
VEU7RBTl.jpg

~

Xbox

- Crabman2325 (OCE)
- Phoenux289 (US)
- Lead Based Toys (US)
- HardAimedKid (US)
- UBALD0
- wizzzard1 (EU)
- oXEvilkillerXo (EU) (7pm GMT)
- KEIF68 (US)

PS4

- Euryon2
- s-mart27 (EU)
- Rastaman193 (US)
- Warfan2001
- Fl0ff667 (EU) (MIC required please)
- Taste-D-Rainbow (11pm EST)
- Duck_Solo
- Walker2002 (US)
- Giliaaannn (EU) (9pm-11pm CEST)
- KEITHH82 (US)
- dICEHOUSE (US East) (DOM) (8pm-11pm EST No Fri/Sat)

PC

- StarscreamUK (EU)
- 01JPIZZLE10 (OCE)
- SodiumChlorideiy (US ONLY)
- IllIllII|
- Cryphisss (EU) (FNB)

(If you want more details added such as region and time please don't hesitate to message me or post in this thread)

(If you do message someone please say that you saw this thread on the forums; make things a little easier)

~

UPDATE: 28/4/17 12:30am AEST

April 27th - May 7th
Every is still the same
Have fun! :)
Post edited by crabman169 on

Comments

• Euryon
    36 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Euryon2 on ps4

Happy to invite
  • FF_smart27
    1965 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Is it one invite per premium account?
  • Taste-D-Rainbow
    686 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited March 2017
    Any idea how I submit my friend's tag or do they simply follow me into a game?
  • crabman169
    12841 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Any idea how I submit my friend's tag or do they simply follow me into a game?

If you are a premium member I believe you just invite them to a dlc server you are playing
    smart2705 wrote: »
    Is it one invite per premium account?

Could be invite all 63 other players on a server
  • MarxistDictator
    4873 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Interesting but most hold outs on my fl bought premium when TSNP first early launched.
  • DisguisedMike
    429 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    That's nice, I don't play BF1 enough to justify buying premium but I'll come back for a couple of days to try the new maps. Thanks DICE :)
  • FF_smart27
    1965 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    The announcement says Test Run so hopefully they'll keep this going in the future.
    s-mart27 if anyone needs an invite for on ps4 eu.
  • bran1986
    5650 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Sounds fair.
  • Taste-D-Rainbow
    686 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I assume premium members will still have queuing priority over non premiums who follow friends in?
  • sg2434
    3826 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Interesting...

Rastaman193 for US ps4 invites, send me a message and if im playing I'll invite you.
  • Phoenux289
    260 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Phoenux289 on XboxOne, tell me if you want to join me when I play.
  • MarxistDictator
    4873 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Will be doing more Operations sometime today (central US). Add Lead Based Toys on x1 if you want to play some Marne/Verdun.
  • XenvisionedX
    379 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Wondering how much this is to do with sparce number of players on the servers...
  • sg2434
    3826 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Wondering how much this is to do with sparce number of players on the servers...

Nothing, I'm assuming. Dice constantly has to listen to cries of "free dlc maps wah wah wah" and this is their solution.
  • Foot_Elite_Guard
    313 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Interesting teamwork initiative here.
  • crabman169

I'm seeing more Aussie dlc servers then when the dlc first dropped for premium *shrug*

Maybe it has something to do with letting players trial the maps to see if they would like to purchase the dlc. Not everyone uses Youtube
  • XenvisionedX
    379 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    crabman169 wrote: »

I'm seeing more Aussie dlc servers then when the dlc first dropped for premium *shrug*

Maybe it has something to do with letting players trial the maps to see if they would like to purchase the dlc. Not everyone uses Youtube

agreeded, however I ply the same aussie servers you do and they are empty.... thanks for getting that sniper by the haystack for me by the way....
  • stuwooster
    279 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I think this is a pretty good 8dea from DICE. May stop the DLC maps from becoming an empty wasteland in the future.

Also props to the people here offering out invites. Very kind of you.
  • Warfan2002
    92 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    edited March 2017
    Warfan2001 on PS4(I'm out of ps plus right now but I'm planning on buying it soon)

Just message me you need an invite :)