Battlefield 1 RSP for South Africa

Endseeker707
6 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
Hey there guys

Having so much fun on our local SA severs - thanks so much for that! It's great to see all that SA talent all in one place :)

I'm just wondering if we are ever going to get RSP for the SA region?

We are hosting matches multiple times a week on UK servers and I know a few clans would be keen to get their own servers for practices and to boost the community.

Are there any plans in place, is it something DICE/EA is looking at?

*Endseeker707*

Comments

• Shanask
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Yeah we need the RSP in South Africa pleassssssssse DICE. We got servers but need to play on overseas ones for matches and comps.
    Show us some support please
  • IIIGorgothIII
    9 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited March 30
    I've been mulling over this for some time know and I think this is a bug. Surely EA know they're loosing a lot of ZAR like this. DICE are pushing all sorts of updates out but the one that will instantly generate more money for them is overlooked. How bizarre right? This must be a bug. I don't believe they are that disorganized, no?
  • ScallyRebel
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Maybe it was a quick fix and not thought through properly. I cant see why we have to beg for a good overall experience like the rest of the world, but money is good enough!!!!
  • pr0gr3s1v3
    3 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Thank you ea for a step in the right direction in regards to giving us servers in Africa. Hopefully RSP becomes a reality quickly since hosting clan matches on eu servers feels like we are back to square one.
  • -Q-DoePa
    89 postsMember, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Would be nice to get some input here from @Striterax @Braddock512

Will they give us the courtesy of a response?
  • -Q-DoePa
    More than a week has passed and nothing...
  • Clarence_6000
    476 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Soon™ ?
  • -Q-DoePa
    Just blows my mind that we cannot simply get an honest YES or NO from the developers.
  • Puent0
    27 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Soon™ ?

good one. But yes its time to get some information on RSP for RSA.
  • Deathscourer
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    DICE if u release RSP on SA , that would be great because of that we could do more competitive matches instead of hosting them in EU and suffering of high pings

I'm from Mauritius , i played tons of comp matches on bf3 but always suffered from the 200+ms on eu but now with the SA servers , this is huge improvment for us but we need our own rented servers to do more activities.

Thank You
  • IIIGorgothIII
    9 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited April 25
    Hey there guys

Having so much fun on our local SA severs - thanks so much for that! It's great to see all that SA talent all in one place :)

I'm just wondering if we are ever going to get RSP for the SA region?

We are hosting matches multiple times a week on UK servers and I know a few clans would be keen to get their own servers for practices and to boost the community.

Are there any plans in place, is it something DICE/EA is looking at?

*Endseeker707*

Not even a response! How disrespectful. DICE only do something when popular YouTubers calls them out on it! Feel like they (DICE) are saying. "Here... we gave you servers in SA. You don't need local RSP. Now shut up you peasant!"

I get that they are in all likelihood swamped. What I don't get is that the COMMUNITY MANAGERS don't have their fingers on the pulse of all communities! Sad thing is... even silence is an argument :(
  • DonovanFlugel
    16 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I am NOT enjoying the local servers. Ever since hen, the server browser seems messed up and you struggle to find games. I had to watch a medal go by, because I could not find an operations game on devils anvil.....
  • TheBonesMalones
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Need this please, so we can get more SA sponsored tournaments. Sucks badly to have to play casually on local servers and then almost have to learn to play again on EU servers for clan matches.
    Surely if you have infrastructure for official servers those Service Providers can provide EA/Dice with Rental servers. Are they not cloud based SP's?
  • TaurusFS
    postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    And we are stil waiting to hear from DICE...... WHY can't they just get back to us with an answer FFS!!!!
  • Boer_Moerbui
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Yes, we truly and utterly need this as currently players cussing at you on social media for wanting to stay in the Dice/EA Fairplay framework and within the legal framework of your xbox live account. It is just causing animosity among good players that want to have fun. Currently if you are part of a small platoon in SA you don't really get to play domination games. And if they can lower the number of players needed to start a match on the local servers to 3 vs 3 it will also help a bit more, as you sometimes spend up to an hour in a lobby waiting for people to join. :)
  • WOES_SA
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Can you please get servers to rent in Africa. Seriously annoying to be requested to leave servers for people trying to hold private matches and then having to sit in a queue for an hour to find a public game that is actually public
  • AflyingDonkey69
    1 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    We need rented servers for the Africa community as the lack thereof is starting to cause the community for this game to break apart.
  • Endseeker707
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    @Braddock512 Can we get any feedback on this PLEASE?

Even just an acknowledgement of the problems we face?

• VerboseTunic0
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    I have allready made a post on this but i still havent got any anwer from anyone at dice
  • HUMERNATOR
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited July 15
    Please Dice we need rentable servers asap. We are trying to host local tournament's but without RSP it is rather troublesome.