Platoons now Testing In CTE

ChickNFoot
1627 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

Comments

• ChickNFoot
    1627 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    As well their will be ranking features as well
  • xenome111
    3064 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    What is platoons?
  • Space8all
    203 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Liking this!
    @xenome111 it's like the clans from bf4 only with a lot more features.
  • xenome111
    Space8all wrote: »
    Liking this!

Then how do I join a clan and what r the benefits and disadvantages do I have to pay them fee.
  • xxxCoOlBr33zExxx
    3916 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    edited March 2017
    xenome111 wrote: »
    Liking this!

Then how do I join a clan and what r the benefits and disadvantages do I have to pay them fee.

There is a Platoon Recruitment section for each platform where clans/platoons post to recruit new members. They usually provide more specifics in their recruitment post.

I recommend checking those sections out and see what each clan/platoon is about and see if you come across one that may interest you.

-CB
  • xenome111
    edited March 2017
    Liking this!

There is a Platoon Recruitment section for each platform where clans/platoons post to recruit new members. They usually provide more specifics in their recruitment post.

I recommend checking those sections out and see what each clan/platoon is about and see if you come across one that may interest you.

-CB

Ok thanks. :)
  • ChickNFoot
    Liking this!

-CB

Thanks. I was going to respond but was busy.
  • Space8all
    203 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Some clans ask for subs but very few.
    If you look at the top of each platform forum page you will see a link to the clan section of the forums.
    Some are small and some are large with different agendas towards playing the game.
    Not all will suit you but most are friendly and will welcome you getting in touch.
    The main benefit of being in a clan is developing a group of like minded friends who you can regularly play against.
    Well worth a look. Back in my PC gaming days I was in a clan called Essex Rifles. We had our own forums and organised our own group nights on battlefield, playing on our own servers. Occasionally we'd set up clans battles with other clans.
    Great bunch of people too.
  • ChickNFoot
    If you look at the top of each platform forum page you will see a link to the clan section of the forums.
    Some are small and some are large with different agendas towards playing the game.
    Not all will suit you but most are friendly and will welcome you getting in touch.
    The main benefit of being in a clan is developing a group of like minded friends who you can regularly play against.
    Well worth a look. Back in my PC gaming days I was in a clan called Essex Rifles. We had our own forums and organised our own group nights on battlefield, playing on our own servers. Occasionally we'd set up clans battles with other clans.

It's honestly what ever you want it to be.

Want a competeive one? Make one
    Want a casual one? Make one
    Want a server based one? Make one
    Want a Forum field one? Make one
    Are you a Youtuber or Twitch Streamer who wants fans to come together? Make one
    Want a military simulation? make one
    Want one for tank users? Make one
    Want one for pilots? Make one

It's for anyone for any purpose you make it out to be or want to join.
  • xenome111
    ChickNFoot wrote: »

Is it necessary to have a mike.
  • ChickNFoot
    edited March 2017
    ChickNFoot wrote: »

Is it necessary to have a mike.

It's what every you want if you create one dude. It's honestly what ever. Or Platoons made by other people for what ever you want.

Their could be a platoon for mics only. Their could be a platoon for no mics. It's honestly you want or what's available.

If it requires a mic it probably is a more competeive platoon.
  • Space8all
    Yeah a mic is preferred though not always necessary as the idea of being in a clan is to communicate, socialize and enjoy squad play irrespective of whether it's competitive or not.

Having been a part of squadrons and clans in the past my personal advice would be to avoid trying to start your own.
    It can be time consuming as there's more work involved than people realise.
    Your best bet is to shop around and try some clans out to get a feel for it first.
    Worst that can happen is you might make some extra friends while you're at it.
  • trip1ex
    5245 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Better late than never.
  • one4themoney2
    92 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited April 2017
    keep it movin
    Post edited by one4themoney2 on