Greetings, Battlefield 1 players!
We’re excited to share with you the Battlefield 1 User Interface & Live Service Update 03292017 today.
With this update, we’ve added more rewards for playing and easier ways to jump into Battlefield 1 They Shall Not Pass matches. Let’s dive in!
First, when the update goes live, you’ll be able to Quick Match into Battlefield 1 They Shall Not Pass matches.*
*Requires Premium Pass, Battlefield 1 They Shall Not Pass ownership, or joining via Premium Friends.
Next up, we’ve made a better way to deal with your scrap duplicates – all at once.
With a single button press/click on the Inventory screen, you can scrap all duplicates simultaneously.
Speaking of scraps, we’ve now adding a Daily Scraps reward just for playing Battlefield 1.
How does it work? You’ll earn scraps for playing a round, winning a round, or being in the highlights – up to 100 Scraps per day.
The player will get:
• 50 Scraps for completing a round. (These will be added at the End of Round screen after the first completed round of the day.)
• 25 Scraps for winning a round. (These will be added at the End of Round screen for the first won round of the day.)
• 25 Scraps for being one of the highlights. (You will only get Scraps the first time you appear in highlights of the day, it doesn't matter if you get 1 or 3 highlights in that game, you still only get the amount once.)
Please note: There is a maximum of 100 Scraps per day, so play daily to keep earning scraps.
We've also improved the Battlefield 1 Premium Pass page in the UI to include more details and be more comprehensive.
- Pause Menu Performance – Significant improvements to the loading time of the Pause Menu on all platforms.
- Fixed issue where Battlepack skins could be inspected while the unboxing animation was playing
- Recommendation cards could appear with the wrong localization
- Various UI bug fixes and small improvements
We have a lot more things coming in the next few months, so stay tuned to official Battlefield channels for more information.
Thanks and we’ll see you on the battlefield!
The Teams at EA/DICE