Tank guns will not fire (PS4)

Jedi76
828 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
Last night I jumped in a landship when the game started and the gun would not fire, I repeatedly pressed the trigger and nothing...

Changed seats in the vehicle, still nothing, got out of the tank and back in again, still nothing.

It has only happened to me once, so not sure how severe this is?

Comments

• ZibRes68
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Happened to me a couple of times. It actually does fire and you can get kills with it, you just don't see it firing for some reason.
  • AVikingNinja
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Happened to me on Xbone a couple of times. I was in a landship, had the drop on a heavy tank, pulled the trigger and nothing happened. We got rekt. No part of our vehicle was disabled, either. Spawned in a fighter plane once and the guns refused to fire then, too. In the plane, the guns didn't even have an overheat meter, and I couldn't switch weapons. Ended up crashing after furiously button mashing hoping something would fix it.
  • Intron
    21 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I can confirm this is still taking place. Spawn into a tank and none of the guns function. A typical situation is that there is no animation in the gun and no shot effects on the environment. it appears to do nothing and even when pointed at hostiles does nothing.. :( Happened to me last on PS4 on Ballroom Blitz Conquest
  • hellbringerlord
    97 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    same with pc