How to get Marksman Coins fast?

TheGreatApple32
1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
Hey guys. I'm trying to complete the Professional Syndicate Assignment and I'm having a really hard time getting Marksman coins. What are some good maps and modes to get marksman coins efficiently on the Betrayal expansion and the original game? What sniper rifle is the most efficient to get these marksman coins?

Thanks.

Comments

• Rubb3rrSouL
    30 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    The M82, and any map. Marksman shots add up. For example, if I get a 90, 100, and a 60 meter headshot I'll get a marksman coin because it adds up to 250. You don't have to get a 250+ meter shot to get a coin.
  • Shidokanartist
    196 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Go to the tallest buildings on Downtown, have a buddy drop an ammo box and another place a spawn beacon down and get to work with the m82 or scout.
  • BillyHoWCR
    330 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I found Scout worked best for my Marksman earning, though depending on map and tactics the PTR can be equaly as useful. I found 'the Block' shooting from North East corner of map targetting enemy travelling from North West portion of map would earn me usually a Marksman Coin per round. For this to work of course the 2 main walls need to be destroyed, which usually happens early in game but can be expedited with use of grenades.