Scout - Russian 1895 Sniper

ImPinkyNugga
10 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
I used the 1895 sniper rifle (not some other model) and completed the 5 head shot challenge and it still says i have not completed that task when i know i have. What gives!

Comments

• lh20122012
    1830 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Do you own the dlc?
  • DaMutha1
    1186 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Let me guess, you didn't do the 10 periscope spots first? There is a glitch in all of these unlocks where you have to do the requirement involving a certain amount of kills in a round second, otherwise the progress doesn't save.
  • ImPinkyNugga
    lh20122012 wrote: »
    Do you own the dlc?

Yes i am a premium member so i have had it for a couple weeks.
  • ImPinkyNugga
    DaMutha1 wrote: »
    Let me guess, you didn't do the 10 periscope spots first? There is a glitch in all of these unlocks where you have to do the requirement involving a certain amount of kills in a round second, otherwise the progress doesn't save.

I am on 1 of 10 Periscope spots which is a pain. I use the periscope to see the enemy and when they get killed by a teammate it does not register as a spot. Is that not how that works?
  • DaMutha1
    1186 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    It should count. I got it in about 5 minutes. Just do it on the Fort map---you look kind of silly running around in there with a periscope, but it works.
  • Gforce81
    3666 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    DaMutha1 wrote: »

I am on 1 of 10 Periscope spots which is a pain. I use the periscope to see the enemy and when they get killed by a teammate it does not register as a spot. Is that not how that works?

You should get a little notification for "PERISCOPE SPOT" when a guy you spotted dies. It's a little confusing, there is an invisible cooldown on the periscope. So you can't just spot, spot, spot, spot the while enemy team.

If you spot a guy, and he gets spotted, and also a red outline around him, then THAT'S the periscope spot working.

But if you spot him and he DOESN'T get the red outline, even when looking through the scope, it won't count as a "periscope" spot, just a regular one
  • lh20122012
    1830 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    lh20122012 wrote: »
    Do you own the dlc?

Yes i am a premium member so i have had it for a couple weeks.

Then listen to the others. Do the TP spots first and then get your headshots.

Play Scoissons frontlines as the Germans. You can complete the whole thing in less than 10 minutes defending the terminals from atop that hill behind the train.
  • Sixclicks
    5073 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The "in a round" assignments always reset at the end of the round. So what you need to do is complete the other part of the assignment first (the periscope spots) and then do the 5 headshots in a round or whatever it is. It should complete immediately that way. It's bugged.
  • ImPinkyNugga
    Cool...i thought it was something i was doing wrong rather than a bug in the game. Fun times!