Impossible to play without seeing a cheat

PauIoCosta
238 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
edited November 5
fix the cheaters!

i played theses games without problem, alittle?

33 Battlefiled (Games/DLC)
14 years playing America Army, Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory, Call of Duty and Battlefiled. (2002-2016)

First Position World´leaderboard in BF2142 by total score(2006)
First Position World´leaderboard in AMERICA ARMY 3 by total score (2009)
First honor 100 of America army 3 in the world (2009)
First Position Brazil´leaderboard in Hardline by total score (2015)
Fist Position Brazil´leaderboard in Hardline by time played (2015)

América Army 2 & Wolf ET (2002/2003/2004) 3500hours
BF2 - SF AF EU (2005/2006) 2332hours
BF2142 - NS (2006/2007) 600hours
COD 4 & COD BO (2008/2009/2010) 1500hours
América Army 3 (2009) 1500hours
BC2 - VT (2010/2011) 2230hours
BF3 - B2K CQ AK AM EG (2011/2012/2013) 1167hours
America Army AAPG (2013) 1000hours
BF4 Premium - CR SA NS DT FS (2013/2014/2015/2016) 1650hours
BF Hardline Premium - CA RO GE BE (2015) 670hours

Comments

• BigF33t_13
    5558 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    ClazZie wrote: »
    Simply cant belive that. They loose players and then they loose money. They know that
    - I actually think they dont know how im afraid...

You mean lose not loose. And they aren't going to lose anything. Everyone's already paid for the game.
  • ColonelCuckold
    350 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    BigF33t_13 wrote: »
    ClazZie wrote: »
    Simply cant belive that. They loose players and then they loose money. They know that
    - I actually think they dont know how im afraid...

You mean lose not loose. And they aren't going to lose anything. Everyone's already paid for the game.

DLC

I planned to buy all the DLC but now i don't even have the game installed because of cheaters
  • BigF33t_13
    5558 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Oh well. I still haven't seen a cheater since November. But that's your choice. They aren't going to add a third party anti cheat.
  • banger162nd
    315 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    yes all cheaters remain, other players will leave. this will beat the cheats has that all they will play against.

MAY THE BEST AIMBOT WIN......
  • StarscreamUK
    4390 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Moderator
    4pao wrote: »
    Oh well. I still haven't seen a cheater since November. But that's your choice. They aren't going to add a third party anti cheat.

Don't play dumb here. I see cheaters every day since December and I reported 12 of them to death with YouTube uploads. More would be expected

how on earth do you report 12 of them to death
  • NEUTR1NO
    67 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

Should have gone to SpecSavers ! Though with that level of blindness perhaps a dog and a white stick would be more appropriate ?
  • IPutatoI
    275 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    fairfight bans cheaters. i think some cheaters are getting away with it for way too long but what the hell do i know.
  • stuz10k
    104 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Oh well. I still haven't seen a cheater since November.

Meh...

• KuroNeko_PRT
    115 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    stuz10k wrote: »
    Oh well. I still haven't seen a cheater since November.

Meh...

Cheater spotted ?
  • Th3St1ng
    785 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Kick/ban admin control on the way for rented servers in Feb patch.

Game needs a client side AC to catch what FF is missing. (Majority of cheats)

Anyone claiming to not see a lot of cheaters in BF1 is blind as a bat or simply trolling/trying to cause confusion. The game has a major cheat problem because Dice won't include a client side ac in this game like we had in previous BF games.

Many have left already as a result of the level of cheating in BF1. It's far too high. FF just isn't enough on its own. Admin control where it isn't abused will help but won't be enough to catch many of the subscription closet cheaters. Will certainly be a step in the right direction but more needs to be done.

The reporting system needs to be improved and made easier. If they can sort out the cheating in BF1 it will really help boost the numbers playing.
  • Obliviate1982
    189 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Meh, pc bf1 is in a wee bit of a sorry state right now. I'm on a bit of a hiatus until the next patch or two, maybe even DLC. Not a ''I'm quitting post'' but am just a bit tired of the same old bugs, aimbotters and maps right now.

hell might even take a year off hahaha I did that with BF4 and came back to a really great game.
  • Solid_9493
    809 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Just wait for the admin controls and cheating will drop down to 50%.

I dont try to cause confusion like fierce said but it was a long time ago i spotted a cheater,i have been accused by cheating though.

Many people have to learn how to seperate cheating,skills and luck before accusing someone for hacking.

I am not saying that hacking doesnt exist in battlefield 1 neither that ff is doing a great job,there are just people overeacting about cheating and for sure there is NOT a cheater in every single game you join.Cmon people lets be real.
  • MHbluey
    602 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    a lot less players play BF1 compared to BF4 at same stage in its lifecycle. reasons imo are lack of client side anti cheat and lack of content. i played lots of previous BF games, but given up on BF1

DICE sold out