Impossible to play without seeing a cheat

Comments

• grayfox58
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Feb. 2nd we had a hacker no body all you would see is a gun. The gun was in the sky and you got killed every were in a tank , building, every were.
    His score 203 to 3. I left the server at as did most players. At this point EA/Dice will not get any more of my money.
  • Sechnaill
    992 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Everyone stop playing the game until it is fixed and BattlEye is used.
  • Rottenflesh142
    123 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Sechnaill wrote: »
    Everyone stop playing the game until it is fixed and BattlEye is used.

Wishful thinking! If it costs them money they won't do it. Just wish Blizzard would put out a fps like this and put EA/DICE out of business. EA deserves it with the way they muck up every game the get their hands on just look at the last SimCity.
  • Hercules728
    203 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 2017
    admins will abuse their power as always

You are probably right . When they do have control ( if ) . You can play with the Official server crowd . You see , now everyone has a place to play and have fun .
  • wabbits
    292 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    BigF33t_13 wrote: »
    Oh well. I still haven't seen a cheater since November. But that's your choice. They aren't going to add a third party anti cheat.

you SIR are Deluded , these hackers are not blantently getting 100-1 k/d anymore they clever they making Sure FF dont ban them they even got Screen shot cleaners when FF takes a Screen its disables the hack and takes a screen , they only way get banned is to do stupid stuff like 200-1 consistent kills or spray down players with 100% Acc , people are like shooting walls between kills and hiding the hacks , you think some of these people have got legit 10,000 headshots and 50,000 . how you know someone is hacking You dont they hide it very well , just use ESP no snapping aimbots , turn of functions like no recoil and no sway i seen the hacks and guess what they are FREE as well including a free injector to actually Inject directly into the game without EA even knowing whats going on , nothing people on hack forums saying they hacking since the game came out ,

so you havnt seen a hacker since november , you sir are just Blind and have no idea what you looking for
  • PuRePIaY
    182 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 2017
    Yeah I am starting to wonder if BigF33t_13 is nothing more than a troll, he has nothing good to say ever..

Then maybe the name "Big feet" as in put your foot/feet in it all the time.
  • wabbits
    292 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    you believe 1000 games 20k headshot 50k kills then your more dumb then me
    admins will abuse their power as always

You are probably right . When they do have control ( if ) . You can play with the Official server crowd . You see , now everyone has a place to play and have fun .

joking right admins cant even kick anyone
    get real
  • ColonelCuckold
    350 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Solid_9493 wrote: »
    Just wait for the admin controls and cheating will drop down to 50%.

I dont try to cause confusion like fierce said but it was a long time ago i spotted a cheater,i have been accused by cheating though.

Many people have to learn how to seperate cheating,skills and luck before accusing someone for hacking.

I am not saying that hacking doesnt exist in battlefield 1 neither that ff is doing a great job,there are just people overeacting about cheating and for sure there is NOT a cheater in every single game you join.Cmon people lets be real.

Kid admins are the best,you kill him he kick/ban you ....... Dice think twice about it !!!!

Every post that you make, in every thread, is in broken english in protest of increased anti-cheat measures.

Just pointing that out...
  • ClazZie
    42 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 2017
    Oh well. I still haven't seen a cheater since November. But that's your choice. They aren't going to add a third party anti cheat.

Im from Denmark so sorry if my fast writing in English isnt perfect....

But seriously - if you havent noticed anything you shouldn't be admin at all.

I've also been playing 3D shooters for ages - im 46 and started with Duke Nukem but became a serious gamer when Quake 2 came out.

Quake2 only died because of serious wallhacking and aimbots in the end - best online game ever made....

Been admin on servers for more than 20 years - In BF4 i was admin on a server called SVEA - and I still am.

We kick/ban quite a few players, but the amount is not even close to cheaters in BF1.

If you play like 4-5 rounds of TDM games on public BF1 servers you will most likely meet at least one bot, and many of them are easy to spot. Some of them turn it on and off, to keep the amount of kills or headshots down. Some of them only hit torso and are even worse to spot.

But find a legal player who can go in on Suez TDM close combat map as sniper and do 27 headshot with me on enemy team, and i will delete this thread and give up my admins rights forever....
  • xX-ALeIaQ-Xx
    318 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Oh well. I still haven't seen a cheater since November.

You have no reason to say a bullsh.t .. or you have a reason?

15 years playing... this is nice but pls change your pic is so ...so .... so gay.

:3
  • MHbluey
    739 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    PuRePIaY wrote: »
    Yeah I am starting to wonder if BigF33t_13 is nothing more than a troll, he has nothing good to say ever..

Then maybe the name "Big feet" as in put your foot/feet in it all the time.

you must be new around here, go check Feets13 on old battlelog forums haha
  • PuRePIaY
    182 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    No need mate a spade is a spade..
  • wabbits
    this game has the worst case of hacking in any game released in 5 years including Grand theft auto 5 , it has no Anti cheat only a Fair fight system that if you Too good bans you , ie if you get 400 kills in a game , or you shoot 500000 bullets out your gun in one shot , stuff like that but if you running around with Esp and playing like you cant see it you wont get a ban EVER ! ! ! ! ! , also its worst than that the Esp is so advance it shows every bone on every player shows how they running which way what they doing everything ,
    its totally stupid to have no admin controls , cant ban kick players blantent cheaters that dont care , 300 kills in one game i got it all on stream uploaded to youtube ready to edit , i mean do i really want to bother editing video and putting it up no not really i rather just quit or try play servers with no hacker even though you can never tell , so everytime you actually get killed by a skilled player its going be hacks and if you get a good clutch people will also think you are a hacker , every single member here is now in my eyes a suspect , including the leaderboard and top snipers , assualts , medics , yes we have a leaderboard bet you never knew that , there is a website that actively tracks Your stats , great to see all the stupid scores in there ,

yeah right great work DEVS removed punkbuster no battleye , no anti cheat , a screen shot FF that gets cleaned and then sent a screenshot that doesnt have hacks on it , the hacks actually pause the hack and take a screenshot so theres nothing on there screens automatically ,

pc is over
    get anti cheat or see everyone leave

• wabbits
    edited February 2017
    i mean its not hard , youtube dont Copywrite strike hacks or ban uploaders of hackers and showing it there are thousands of legit hacks on youtube video people atually uploading it, sure you can ban them, they dont care they will get the 50$ viewer monitize to buy it again 26k views is 40$ now this is something they cant hide or silence , which they will do to me eventually i will get silenced for saying the truth ,
    Do you believe have a look yourself , theres no nda on people uploading youtube videos of them hacking or people uploading people hacking in spectator mode , its time for everyone to wake up , please go youtube look for yourself use its search engine for a while come back and voice your opinion on what you Saw and think about these people not even being detected , cheers Wabbits - actually been here since badcompany on ps3 testing ea games for a long time , trust me battlefield 1 is not in a good place at all .

everyone joining this thread please voice your opinion it matters if you just leave without saying anything nothing will be done ,- ukimpact
  • Netranger9
    169 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Im giving them till next patch,if they dont put in some effective anti-cheat software Im uninstalling. I can no longer tell half the time if ive been killed by a better player or a rockspider cheater.
  • emerson1975
    501 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Netranger9 wrote: »
    Im giving them till next patch,if they dont put in some effective anti-cheat software Im uninstalling. I can no longer tell half the time if ive been killed by a better player or a rockspider cheater.

Already uninstalled its boring getting shot with a pistol and dying with one bullet.
    Or the amazing ESP players now have.
    I enjoy spectating player after player that just love to look at walls for some odd reason lool.

Utter trash and good riddance to junk.
  • D5RAT
    2002 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 2017
    definitely a lot of ESP and Chams in use in this game . Chams especially are impossible for Fairfight to spot as there's no screenshotting like in PB .. For anyone who dosnt know what a cham is , its where you change the enemy camo to say bright orange . You don't see through walls but it gives a hell of an advantage on the battlefield and its extremely easy to do ,Also mouse wheel binds for multiple fire are popular and undetectable , Die from a shotgun slug but felt like an LMg just ripped into you ? that's a wheel bind ! Oh and free lag switches help players warp about ..FF cant do **** because it could just be real lag. A lot of the scum don't even see chams as a cheat or mouse wheel binds . They think the only real cheat is an aimbot

• emerson1975
    501 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    D5RAT wrote: »
    definitely a lot of ESP and Chams in use in this game . Chams especially are impossible for Fairfight to spot as there's no screenshotting like in PB .. For anyone who dosnt know what a cham is , its where you change the enemy camo to say bright orange . You don't see through walls but it gives a hell of an advantage on the battlefield and its extremely easy to do ,Also mouse wheel binds for multiple fire are popular and undetectable , Die from a shotgun slug but felt like an LMg just ripped into you ? that's a wheel bind ! Oh and free lag switches help players warp about ..FF cant do **** because it could just be real lag. A lot of the scum don't even see chams as a cheat or mouse wheel binds . They think the only real cheat is an aimbot

Your talking Chinese here to people pal.
    If there not flying there not hacking is the consensus here pal.
  • D5RAT
    2002 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    D5RAT wrote: »

Your talking Chinese here to people pal.
    If there not flying there not hacking is the consensus here pal.

I think most must be hardened PC battlefield players here but yes the amount of " git guds" I see here just pee me off. Cheats kill games ! Most cheats are not 12 year olds they are 20+ and think there equal to "anonymous " by running a script or paying for a subscription cheat. This game will become much better when the next big thing comes out and they go scurrying to that ! The chams and lag switches are a major problem though without" intrusive" anti cheats as they are free and easy to use . FF needs random screen shots
  • BigF33t_13
    6655 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Git Gud
This discussion has been closed.