Impossible to play without seeing a cheat

Comments

• SirBobdk
    5236 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    @ IllIllIII wrote:
    The latter both my colleagues got banned for cheating.... thats 2 outa 3
    In Cod4 (another clan) i played with a clanmate for more than a year and always on TS.
    He was very "skilled" until he got banned for cheating.
    When I think back, he did not see other cheaters and stated that other players were just bad when they accused him.
    I did not suspect him, (really nice guy) but it was probably because we played on the same side.
  • IllIllIII
    4245 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    @ IllIllIII wrote:
    The latter both my colleagues got banned for cheating.... thats 2 outa 3
    In Cod4 (another clan) i played with a clanmate for more than a year and always on TS.
    He was very "skilled" until he got banned for cheating.
    When I think back, he did not see other cheaters and stated that other players were just bad when they accused him.
    I did not suspect him, (really nice guy) but it was probably because we played on the same side.

Did you just compare me with that clanmate? :'(
    Btw, sorry i left all of a sudden yesterday (CoD ww2).
    I was needed and it was too late to return.
  • SirBobdk
    5236 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2017
    @IllIllIII wrote;
    Did you just compare me with that clanmate
    Hahah no. That was really not my intention.
    It was only because you mentioned colleagues.

The server crashed just after you left :smile:
    That war mode is so much fun.
    Instead of Mcoms, they have really found a good concept for rush. Both guns and maps are nicely balanced.
    Hope there will be more maps.
    @IllIllIII Your welcome on our TS. we are all old gigs.
    Post edited by SirBobdk on
  • Revokah
    820 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    I ran into some of the StarS members on some ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ conquest server yesterday
  • SirBobdk
    Revokah wrote: »
    I ran into some of the StarS members on some ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ conquest server yesterday
    Yaa we have 5-10 members playing BF1 on a regular basis from all over Europe.
  • StarscreamUK
    7521 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    No offence guys but you are going off topic ;)
  • SirBobdk
    Agree, sorry :smile:
  • Oskool_007
    557 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Suing a pay to cheat website would go a long way towards curbing cheating in EA games. Ever since Epic Games sued a couple people working at a pay to cheat website selling cheats for Fortnite, other sites have said they will no longer sell Fortnite cheats because they fear similar litigation being filed against them.

Even if the pay to cheat website is located outside US juristiction, EA can still sue them in the US under the Digital Millennium Copywrite Act and most likely win their case. Winning the case in the US would allow EA to deny foreign sites access to US financial networks. Which would cut off foreign pay to cheat sites from PayPal, Visa, and MasterCard payment systems.

Hardly any pay to cheat websites sell cheats for Blizzard games. Probably due to Blizzard's reputation for filing lawsuits against sites selling cheats for their games. Blizzard recently won a lawsuit against a German pay to cheat website and was awarded $8.6 million in damages. While Blizzard will probably never be able to collect that money due to the site being in Germany, they can block the German site from using PayPal, Visa, and MasterCard because those payment systems are in US jurisdiction.

It would be nice if EA would join the list of companies willing to make life hard on pay to cheat sites.

https://www.polygon.com/2017/10/12/16464750/epic-games-fortnite-cheater-lawsuit
  • IllIllIII
    4245 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    No offence guys but you are going off topic ;)

True.
    But everything has already been said about cheating.. ;)
  • StarscreamUK
    7521 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Whilst I agree. I can state with certainty that if I lock this thread there would be new ones claiming I was trying to hide the truth/covering up/abusing power etc etc
  • D5RAT
    2009 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Whilst I agree. I can state with certainty that if I lock this thread there would be new ones claiming I was trying to hide the truth/covering up/abusing power etc etc

We all know "the truth is out there"
  • frankbama
    82 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    IllIllIII wrote: »
    frankbama wrote: »
    I have ask this before with no good answer. Why do many of the "Great Players" and players that say cheating is not that big of an issue have no or little history in previous BF games? Just curious.

So now we have to play bf titles for longer hen 5 years to judge the amount of cheaters?

Not the point I was trying to make. You show bf4 next to your name and there is a full history of your stats. Look at some of the posters that say cheating is no big deal and even if they show another bf title, no history, why? Did they play unnder another account and possibly got banned? Why else would you make a new account? As has been said on here before there are a number of reasons a player would want to downplay cheating.
  • IllIllIII
    I have ask this before with no good answer. Why do many of the "Great Players" and players that say cheating is not that big of an issue have no or little history in previous BF games? Just curious.

So now we have to play bf titles for longer hen 5 years to judge the amount of cheaters?

Not the point I was trying to make. You show bf4 next to your name and there is a full history of your stats. Look at some of the posters that say cheating is no big deal and even if they show another bf title, no history, why? Did they play unnder another account and possibly got banned? Why else would you make a new account? As has been said on here before there are a number of reasons a player would want to downplay cheating.

Ok i totally misunderstood you in your previous post then.
    Sorry!
  • Teh_Next
    1863 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    It was not me who first accused them. And neither, I have not accused anyone without leaving them the right to doubt.

However, you have made it clear that you do not know anything about how to detect a cheat player. But, they say there is almost no, or there are very few.

Another, says he is not a good player, but kills more than 100 and dies almost nothing in a game. ???

Ahh, and to the one who asks about the traps, give yourself the work of reading, or investigate, I have already made them known more than enough times. That's why I'm also surprised that they say they do not know anything.

You completely dodged the question.
    I've googled several times what this 'trap' term means and keep drawing blanks. You're the self proclaimed expert, why don't you just tell us what the term 'traps' means and what they are? What are your afraid of? Explain what this term means what it is, please.
  • D5RAT
    2009 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2017
    Unless he isn't speaking English as his native tongue there is nothing in the world of cheating or hacking called traps , nothing I have ever heard of anyway. Unless by traps he means tricks? that's the only word that would sort of fit in
  • Revokah
    820 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member

This is my first bf on PC since Bc2, couldn’t even remember my user name as I’d not had a gaming capable pc for many years... and no cheating is still in MY opinion not a big deal simply because I have not seen anyone cheating in the time I have been playing.
  • McFoaners
    351 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Teh_Next wrote: »
    No, I’ll ask mine again, do you know good players from cheaters?

So, if you do not know anything about cheaters, or the traps they use.

Do not you think you have nothing to do in this thread, assuring that there are not, or that there are few cheaters?

What the hell are these 'traps' you keep banging on about?
    It was not me who first accused them. And neither, I have not accused anyone without leaving them the right to doubt.

However, you have made it clear that you do not know anything about how to detect a cheat player. But, they say there is almost no, or there are very few.

Another, says he is not a good player, but kills more than 100 and dies almost nothing in a game. ???

Ahh, and to the one who asks about the traps, give yourself the work of reading, or investigate, I have already made them known more than enough times. That's why I'm also surprised that they say they do not know anything.

I've googled several times what this 'trap' term means and keep drawing blanks. You're the self proclaimed expert, why don't you just tell us what the term 'traps' means and what they are? What are your afraid of? Explain what this term means what it is, please.

trap_preview.jpg
  • Teh_Next
    1863 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    McFoaners wrote: »
    No, I’ll ask mine again, do you know good players from cheaters?

So, if you do not know anything about cheaters, or the traps they use.

Do not you think you have nothing to do in this thread, assuring that there are not, or that there are few cheaters?

What the hell are these 'traps' you keep banging on about?

trap_preview.jpg

Lol, that's a trap for sure :smiley:
  • OP_Glitchmobile
    972 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    If you add one ''P'' to ''trap''we get the Norwegian term for:

Stairway-yellow.jpg
  • Teh_Next
    :)
    Trap is also an anagram of prat.
This discussion has been closed.