Impossible to play without seeing a cheat

Comments

• D5RAT
    2010 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Well off topic again :smiley:
  • IllIllIII
    4245 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    D5RAT wrote: »
    Well off topic again :smiley:

Not untill we know what cheat term a “trap” is. ;)
  • EosphorosRCON
    259 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Traps, (what they do and use, cheaters). They make cheats, tricks to win, they do not play fair.

Examples:
    Multihacks (special, aimbot, etc)
    Macros (for Mouses, Keyboards and Console Controls)
    Modified factory mouses for different games
    Controls Factory modified consoles for different games, (including the aimbot)
    Speed Routers
    Etc...
  • OP_Glitchmobile
    972 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Why not just call them ''cheats'' instead?

Or something like this is the way it will pan out:

• Revokah
    820 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    I use glasses to improve my vision, mad hacks...
  • EosphorosRCON
    259 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    No offence guys but you are going off topic ;)

Should not eliminate or hide what has nothing to do with cheaters players?
  • IllIllIII
    4245 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

Again you didn’t understand it.
  • Confucius_o_
    1870 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Traps, (what they do and use, cheaters). They make cheats, tricks to win, they do not play fair.

Examples:
    Speed Routers
    Etc...

So a wide range of 'cheats' can you tell us where this term originates or where it's used?

I've never heard of it.
  • EosphorosRCON
    IllIllIII wrote: »

Again you didn’t understand it.

The one who has recognized that he does not understand anything about cheaters, is you. And maybe that's why, what he has done the most in most of his comments, is to try to distort the subject again and again.
  • Confucius_o_
    1870 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2017
    Just found a new Multitrap site, they're not free traps, you do need to pay for them.

http://www.victorpest.co.uk

And wtf kind of cheat is a 'speed router's? I'm utterly intrigued.
  • EosphorosRCON
    @ IllIllIII wrote:
    The latter both my colleagues got banned for cheating.... thats 2 outa 3
    In Cod4 (another clan) i played with a clanmate for more than a year and always on TS.
    He was very "skilled" until he got banned for cheating.
    When I think back, he did not see other cheaters and stated that other players were just bad when they accused him.
    I did not suspect him, (really nice guy) but it was probably because we played on the same side.

I have seen for 15 years, many similar cases. Including professional players.

It is common to discover that apparently legitimate players turned out to be cheaters.
    But beware, it is not that they are not good players, or that they are abitual cheaters, but in many cases, they simply used cheats at some point, and caught them at that moment. (Although this is not a rule).

And a detail, the one that a player with trajectory affirms that he does not know the cheats, or that he has never used a cheats, is someone from outside the real gamer world, or for some reason, maybe because of feeling ashamed, he is lying.
  • Revokah
    820 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    I think your full of it
  • EosphorosRCON
    Teh_Next wrote: »

Examples:
    Speed Routers
    Etc...

So a wide range of 'cheats' can you tell us where this term originates or where it's used?

I've never heard of it.
    Just found a new Multitrap site, they're not free traps, you do need to pay for them.

It is the google automatic translation for cheat

is a device that is used more in consoles, (especially in online tournaments), to cause a delay between what happens in your console and the server, that makes the other players who are online, see you where you are no longer there, giving you certain advantages.
  • woll3
    677 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Discussing with someone using google translate wont lead anywhere.

• EosphorosRCON
    woll3 wrote: »

It is also very common among cheating players, to use any resource to silence the one who denounces the massive use of traps in a game.

This, precisely because in reality, cheaters, are many more than they apparently are.

They usually meet in the forums and try to "ridicule" at any cost, the players who make the complaints. Or distort the subject by filling it with comments that nothing has to do with the main theme.

I even ran into some Administrators of Communities Gamers, who cheated.
  • Confucius_o_

Examples:
    Speed Routers
    Etc...

I've never heard of it.

is a device that is used more in consoles, (especially in online tournaments), to cause a delay between what happens in your console and the server, that makes the other players who are online, see you where you are no longer there, giving you certain advantages.

I can find nothing of the sort on google, only mention of people limiting their bandwidth on their routers so they don;t end up as host on CoD games.
    Revokah wrote:
    I think you're full of it

As do I.

• EosphorosRCON

Examples:
    Speed Routers
    Etc...

I've never heard of it.

I can find nothing of the sort on google, only mention of people limiting their bandwidth on their routers so they don;t end up as host on CoD games.
    Revokah wrote:

As do I.

It is because it has another name, (it would be unwise to mention it).
  • Confucius_o_

Examples:
    Speed Routers
    Etc...

I've never heard of it.

Revokah wrote:

As do I.

It is because it has another name, (it would be unwise to mention it).

Then PM me.
  • IllIllIII
    edited November 2017

You’re also a cheater!
    You should have agreed with him :D

It is also very common among cheating players, to use any resource to silence the one who denounces the massive use of traps in a game.

This, precisely because in reality, cheaters, are many more than they apparently are.

They usually meet in the forums and try to "ridicule" at any cost, the players who make the complaints. Or distort the subject by filling it with comments that nothing has to do with the main theme.

I even ran into some Administrators of Communities Gamers, who cheated.

• McFoaners
    351 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    @ IllIllIII wrote:
    The latter both my colleagues got banned for cheating.... thats 2 outa 3
    In Cod4 (another clan) i played with a clanmate for more than a year and always on TS.
    He was very "skilled" until he got banned for cheating.
    When I think back, he did not see other cheaters and stated that other players were just bad when they accused him.
    I did not suspect him, (really nice guy) but it was probably because we played on the same side.

I have seen for 15 years, many similar cases. Including professional players.

It is common to discover that apparently legitimate players turned out to be cheaters.
    But beware, it is not that they are not good players, or that they are abitual cheaters, but in many cases, they simply used cheats at some point, and caught them at that moment. (Although this is not a rule).

And a detail, the one that a player with trajectory affirms that he does not know the cheats, or that he has never used a cheats, is someone from outside the real gamer world, or for some reason, maybe because of feeling ashamed, he is lying.

You are more and more starting to sound like Yoda...
This discussion has been closed.