Impossible to play without seeing a cheat

Comments

• NotRevokah
    6 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Should cut down the amount of cheaters considerably!! Might be able to grind to 4kdr now
  • IllIllIII
    4245 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    @R_e_v_V_v_y_y
    No offence dude, but creating an other account because your main is banned could get you into more trouble.
  • 0ld_yell0w
    417 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    In the early day I used to Work as moderator for Microsoft gamezone in my spare time, it was called members + (no really!!). and sadly to say already back then there was cheatsites for players to download cheats at, most went on Rogue spear as it was a very large community within the gamezone. But yes, @Teh_Next it was more or less to keep players in line towards each other than fighting cheaters, we did catch some back then and we could permban them from the forum/game when we caught them cheating. We couldn't stop them from playing the game they bought, but they couldnt access the gamelobby to enter games with other players through gamezone - so they had to do their own LAN "parties" if they wanted to play.

The mods here doesnt really have anything to do with the game, only the forum as also is stated several times by them.
    I dont agree to the comment "we all tried to cheat" I never cheated in any MP game but I downloaded lots of walkthroughs to my very entensive Collection of adventures to be sure Im not getting stuck in the middle of a quest/puzzle.
    The very idea of ruining the game for other players is abhorrent Thus you never really test yourself if you get a program to do the job for you so whats the point in playing when its no really you WHO do it ?

Its somewhat like winning the special Olympics, yes, you won, but youre still a ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ !

@EosphorosRCON so no, I never used a cheat in any mp game ever, I never will mainly because of morale/loyalty towards my Fellow players or "enemies" and I surely expect you not to either. Defending any kinds of "helping programs" in MP-games makes you my enemy on forumboards and ingame as well as you will end up on my banlist eventually.

• NotRevokah
    Well an explanation as to why I was banned, how long the ban was for and an opportunity to appeal would of been nice.
  • IllIllIII
    4245 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Well an explanation as to why I was banned, how long the ban was for and an opportunity to appeal would of been nice.

Yea true, told em that a few times.
    Would be nice to receive a message with some info on the matter.
  • NotRevokah
    No doubt it’ll be for something trivial
  • EosphorosRCON
    259 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    0ld_yell0w wrote: »
    In the early day I used to Work as moderator for Microsoft gamezone in my spare time, it was called members + (no really!!). and sadly to say already back then there was cheatsites for players to download cheats at, most went on Rogue spear as it was a very large community within the gamezone. But yes, @Teh_Next it was more or less to keep players in line towards each other than fighting cheaters, we did catch some back then and we could permban them from the forum/game when we caught them cheating. We couldn't stop them from playing the game they bought, but they couldnt access the gamelobby to enter games with other players through gamezone - so they had to do their own LAN "parties" if they wanted to play.

The mods here doesnt really have anything to do with the game, only the forum as also is stated several times by them.
    I dont agree to the comment "we all tried to cheat" I never cheated in any MP game but I downloaded lots of walkthroughs to my very entensive Collection of adventures to be sure Im not getting stuck in the middle of a quest/puzzle.
    The very idea of ruining the game for other players is abhorrent Thus you never really test yourself if you get a program to do the job for you so whats the point in playing when its no really you WHO do it ?

Its somewhat like winning the special Olympics, yes, you won, but youre still a **** !

@EosphorosRCON so no, I never used a cheat in any mp game ever, I never will mainly because of morale/loyalty towards my Fellow players or "enemies" and I surely expect you not to either. Defending any kinds of "helping programs" in MP-games makes you my enemy on forumboards and ingame as well as you will end up on my banlist eventually.

Why do not you understand what I write?
    Does not it say clearly, '' almost everyone ''?
    Or have reading comprehension problems?
  • McFoaners
    351 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    edited November 2017

Its somewhat like winning the special Olympics, yes, you won, but youre still a **** !

Well almost everyone means that a MAJORITY of players with several years of gaming experience have tried cheats. That is utter nonsense man. That is unless you meant almost no one?
  • McFoaners
    351 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Yep that’s entirely correct yet he can threaten to punch me in the face if he was close enough yet I get a forum ban for quoting Yoda :/

I feel kind of responsible if you got banned for quoting Yoda. They should ban me also since I started that reference.
  • StarscreamUK
    7521 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Let's clear something up here.

1. I banned you not for quoting Yoda style but for profanity. I also sent you a message stating this. You will find this under messages and also in the email that gets sent. Your date of expiry is shown also.
    2. Your alternate account is banned permanently for circumventing the ban.

No profanity has been in place since the forums began.
  • EosphorosRCON
    259 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    McFoaners wrote: »

Well almost everyone means that a MAJORITY of players with several years of gaming experience have tried cheats. That is utter nonsense man. That is unless you meant almost no one?

I already said what I had to say. And it has already been shown that at one point there were many cheats in BF1, now, there are fewer. That is the only thing that matters to me.

You can continue to distort the subject. What you say, at least to me, does not interest me at all.
  • StarscreamUK
    7521 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Then don't respond to him. Otherwise its just baiting another response....
  • EosphorosRCON
    Then don't respond to him. Otherwise its just baiting another response....

Ok.
  • McFoaners

I already said what I had to say. And it has already been shown that at one point there were many cheats in BF1, now, there are fewer. That is the only thing that matters to me.

You can continue to distort the subject. What you say, at least to me, does not interest me at all.

Could it be a possibility then that this thread is at the end? OP did not stop playing and even edited that part out from the thread name. If you say the number of cheats have decreased, does it mean it is possible to play again without seeing one?
  • Teh_Next
    1863 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

Could it be a possibility then that this thread is at the end? OP did not stop playing and even edited that part out from the thread name. If you say the number of cheats have decreased, does it mean it is possible to play again without seeing one?

Nah, this thread is the goto cheat thread. It doesn't need a conclusion.
    It's practically official! :smiley:
  • OP_Glitchmobile
    972 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Ah.... this thread made me remember this one from back in the days:

https://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/forum/threadview/2832654348515327746/

• Jinko_itx
    773 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    for some research I did, it seems that cheaters are now being extra careful, and it seems that EA has been permabanning the ones they caught, so now they are treading very lightly and also certain hackers now refuses to put out any more updated cheats for this game, I have to say I am finally seeing some positive feedback here, please keep it up EA.
  • rocketjumper420
    30 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Im surprised no one has mentioned the new ban messages. It states something like "0 players have been permabanned in the last hour." Or could I only be dreaming...

• Jinko_itx
    773 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Im surprised no one has mentioned the new ban messages. It states something like "0 players have been permabanned in the last hour." Or could I only be dreaming...

no its legit, I see other forums people that was cheating before they got permabanned are now crying, I almost want to pop one open to celebrate, but I'm not giving my hopes up quite yet, but if it continues, then I might actually buy swbf2.
  • frankbama
    82 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    No doubt it’ll be for something trivial

R_e_v_V_v_y_y, another player with no stats on any bf game, I don't get it, what am I missing?
This discussion has been closed.