Impossible to play without seeing a cheat

Comments

• STOPchris
    592 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2017
    Jinko_itx wrote: »
    Im surprised no one has mentioned the new ban messages. It states something like "0 players have been permabanned in the last hour." Or could I only be dreaming...

no its legit, I see other forums people that was cheating before they got permabanned are now crying, I almost want to pop one open to celebrate, but I'm not giving my hopes up quite yet, but if it continues, then I might actually buy swbf2.

Yeah, I enjoyed Battlefront 2 beta, but am holding back because of cheaters and loot boxes. If EA is actually working at banning cheaters, then that will help eliminate one of those issues. I know they will never completely remove cheats from an online game. The problem was that they were essentially doing nothing about the cheats that were playing in this game. All they have to do is actively do something about cheating. Show us they have some spine. Does Blizzard remove all cheats from Overwatch? No. Do we know they are doing everything they can to get rid of them? Yes.
  • Teh_Next
    1863 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    frankbama wrote: »
    No doubt it’ll be for something trivial

R_e_v_V_v_y_y, another player with no stats on any bf game, I don't get it, what am I missing?

Because that's not his name, he's posting under a ghost account as he got a temp ban.
  • Wurtenslurps
    107 postsMember Member
    Im surprised no one has mentioned the new ban messages. It states something like "0 players have been permabanned in the last hour." Or could I only be dreaming...

no its legit, I see other forums people that was cheating before they got permabanned are now crying, I almost want to pop one open to celebrate, but I'm not giving my hopes up quite yet, but if it continues, then I might actually buy swbf2.

Then the number of players has fallen by about 10,000.
    If you take that number divided with what it was for weeks before the ban, then you get a theoretical figure of 30%.
  • EosphorosRCON
    259 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    edited November 2017

Then the number of players has fallen by about 10,000.
    If you take that number divided with what it was for weeks before the ban, then you get a theoretical figure of 30%.

And there are still. Which would indicate that the theoretical percentage was higher.
  • BulletOverdose
    151 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    D5RAT wrote: »
    ...today played in three different [DICE] server, each server have few hackers in same side. No fun in this game anymore

Nope you are nublet and don't want to git gud
    Do you class yourself as good? I only ask because I notice a) you have a reasonable 3-1 KD b) spend a lot of time in vehicles and c) only played 30% as infantry . Now this is my point . Look at the leader board ( https://battlefieldtracker.com/bf1/leaderboards/pc/Kd ) Kd or SPM ect and you are an ant amongst giants ! Now I'm not been funny but it does not take a genius to see some of those scores are "unlikely" but the players are still active so they are deemed clean by FF . So me and you need to "git extremely good" nublet lol

Clichés
  • BulletOverdose
    151 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    well first and last bf for me, playing for more then 1400 hours and im done with it. great grafix great smooth gameplay but the cheaters ruined it for me.
  • EosphorosRCON
    259 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    well first and last bf for me, playing for more then 1400 hours and im done with it. great grafix great smooth gameplay but the cheaters ruined it for me.

I think a great step forward has been taken in the fight against cheaters in BF1 ...

And I know very well that doing things like these exposes oneself to rejection, almost humiliation and public mockery on the part of some undesirable individuals. But it was worth it...

For that reason, I feel like thanking all the players who contributed by denouncing and giving testimonies in this thread, of their unpleasant experiences with cheater players. And of course, many thanks to the anticheat team that is working behind ...

The downloads of the some free specials have not stopped, but they only have some assets ... However, the complete free multihacks, for the moment are inactive and the cheaters, waiting for updates, which is probably not they occur very quickly, due to the constant annoyance that causes their programmers to have to do it so many times almost weekly.

Although no one kills more than 100, but they stay in no more than 40 kills and only in some extreme cases (that's what I've seen today, but not more than three or four players, and only in a couple of games ). In general, the figures remain stable for all at an average of 16 to 30 kills. Nobody kills from the other end of the map. And I've only seen one player cheating in a blatant way, but without aimbot. (All this only on the servers in Brazil).

In some servers in the USA where I played, on the contrary, the experience, (despite in my case playing with a ping of 170), was much better.

It's much more enjoyable to play.

The fight is not over, only ground has been recovered.
    What is now likely to come, is an increase in the use of paid multihacks, due to the '' need '' that some cheating players have to keep their statistics, (including some teams or squads). Those, as I already mentioned, disappeared by magic for a week in the servers of Brazil, but they are already back.
  • IllIllIII
    4245 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2017

You gotta buy a console then unfortunately..
    Post edited by IllIllIII on
  • Sarge_CornetoIV
    15 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    What hackers goal for?
  • IllIllIII
    4245 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    What hackers goal for?

Beat the other cheaters?
  • Wurtenslurps
    107 postsMember Member
    What hackers goal for?

to humiliate noobs, to use cheats against them, they must have some kind of disability or a learning disability.
  • XDCFluffy
    264 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

Find a good well run clan server and stick to it. Much more enjoyable.

Was on last night and despite what some have said the games were no different to what they have been previously. In fact on one server it had a really good high level of players (clan run not random DCIE server).
  • -iSpecter-X
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Cheating is an issue in every game, every developer is constantly playing this cat and mouse game with these guys. While I recognize the issues here Battlefield is not alone other major titles are going those the same thing.

In a way though its good because these noobs keep buying more copies of the game which supports development. I can only speak for myself but I R.I.P cheaters all the time and its more fun that way. It would be cool if DICE added a R.I.P cheater dog tag for killing and reporting them. That would be cool.
  • frankbama
    82 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Well I was hoping cheating was on the way out, played a few games the past 2 days and I think it is worse than ever. A level 6 going 61-12 on an infantry map, in fact there were several low level players in the top 5. One shot killed by snipers 8 out of 11 times from all ranges and many of the players know exactly where you are at all of the time. It is a real mess and they are going to loose their base supporters in the future. I have never seen a corporation that ignores their customers like this. Very frustrating.
  • Teh_Next
    1863 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

I think a great step forward has been taken in the fight against cheaters in BF1 ...

And I know very well that doing things like these exposes oneself to rejection, almost humiliation and public mockery on the part of some undesirable individuals. But it was worth it...

For that reason, I feel like thanking all the players who contributed by denouncing and giving testimonies in this thread, of their unpleasant experiences with cheater players. And of course, many thanks to the anticheat team that is working behind ...

The downloads of the some free specials have not stopped, but they only have some assets ... However, the complete free multihacks, for the moment are inactive and the cheaters, waiting for updates, which is probably not they occur very quickly, due to the constant annoyance that causes their programmers to have to do it so many times almost weekly.

Although no one kills more than 100, but they stay in no more than 40 kills and only in some extreme cases (that's what I've seen today, but not more than three or four players, and only in a couple of games ). In general, the figures remain stable for all at an average of 16 to 30 kills. Nobody kills from the other end of the map. And I've only seen one player cheating in a blatant way, but without aimbot. (All this only on the servers in Brazil).

In some servers in the USA where I played, on the contrary, the experience, (despite in my case playing with a ping of 170), was much better.

It's much more enjoyable to play.

The fight is not over, only ground has been recovered.
    What is now likely to come, is an increase in the use of paid multihacks, due to the '' need '' that some cheating players have to keep their statistics, (including some teams or squads). Those, as I already mentioned, disappeared by magic for a week in the servers of Brazil, but they are already back.

You really do have delusions of grandeur mate.
  • EosphorosRCON

Was on last night and despite what some have said the games were no different to what they have been previously. In fact on one server it had a really good high level of players (clan run not random DCIE server).
    Well I was hoping cheating was on the way out, played a few games the past 2 days and I think it is worse than ever. A level 6 going 61-12 on an infantry map, in fact there were several low level players in the top 5. One shot killed by snipers 8 out of 11 times from all ranges and many of the players know exactly where you are at all of the time. It is a real mess and they are going to loose their base supporters in the future. I have never seen a corporation that ignores their customers like this. Very frustrating.

It is true, today I have seen more cheaters than yesterday in the servers of Brazil. Also players with very low level, killing a lot and using wallhack, or some other of the specials.

Query:
    When renting a BF1 server, can the administrator ban players from that server?
  • OP_Glitchmobile
    972 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

Find a good well run clanstackserver and stick to the right side of it. Much more enjoyable to ''own'' noobs without resistance..

fixzd
  • IllIllIII

It is true, today I have seen more cheaters than yesterday in the servers of Brazil. Also players with very low level, killing a lot and using wallhack, or some other of the specials.

Query:
    Yes.
    I am banned on a server.
  • OP_Glitchmobile
    972 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    IllIllIII wrote: »

Query:
    Yes.

''I am banned on a server.''

lol, you be not alone....
  • Inugami157
    19 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Cheating is an issue in every game, every developer is constantly playing this cat and mouse game with these guys. While I recognize the issues here Battlefield is not alone other major titles are going those the same thing.

The problem here is that cheating weren't as bad back in BF4,BF3, BC2, 2142, you know the rest. I've played BF series for a long time and I can say that the cheating situation in BF1 is the worst by far, and not on a small margin :(

Also I encounter cheater almost EVERYDAY in asia region.
This discussion has been closed.