Impossible to play without seeing a cheat

Comments

• wabbits
    292 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

[/quote]
    FF needs random screen shots
    [/quote]

Nope cause fairfight uses a windows program to take the screen shot when that is taken the hacks pause the hacks they take them off the game and the screen shot is then taken

people clearly stabbing at straws here instead going to a hack website them selves and see the truth

• MrBluePlaydoh
    232 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    BigF33t_13 wrote: »
    Oh well. I still haven't seen a cheater since November. But that's your choice. They aren't going to add a third party anti cheat.

Get your eyes tested then old man!
  • wabbits
    292 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    time to jump ship then guys looks like the end of this game for PC .
    i will remember this DICE next time you want 150£ for a game with DLC .
    glad i brought the standard edition on promo with more off a bit later on and not invest in the game waY Before , i feel sorry for all those that spent all their money to be told the servers are not secure at all and cheaters are everywhere and theres no catching them unless they superman across the map or something stupid , , complete betrayal of customers removing a Working Anticheat that actually scanned for stuff to giving us a screenshot uploader that uses windows ,

yh mate glad i didnt pay all that money
  • Hercules728
    203 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Solid_9493 wrote: »
    Just wait for the admin controls and cheating will drop down to 50%.

I dont try to cause confusion like fierce said but it was a long time ago i spotted a cheater,i have been accused by cheating though.

Many people have to learn how to seperate cheating,skills and luck before accusing someone for hacking.

I am not saying that hacking doesnt exist in battlefield 1 neither that ff is doing a great job,there are just people overeacting about cheating and for sure there is NOT a cheater in every single game you join.Cmon people lets be real.

Kid admins are the best,you kill him he kick/ban you ....... Dice think twice about it !!!!

They are not getting rid of there
    wabbits wrote: »
    i mean its not hard , youtube dont Copywrite strike hacks or ban uploaders of hackers and showing it there are thousands of legit hacks on youtube video people atually uploading it, sure you can ban them, they dont care they will get the 50$ viewer monitize to buy it again 26k views is 40$ now this is something they cant hide or silence , which they will do to me eventually i will get silenced for saying the truth ,
    Do you believe have a look yourself , theres no nda on people uploading youtube videos of them hacking or people uploading people hacking in spectator mode , its time for everyone to wake up , please go youtube look for yourself use its search engine for a while come back and voice your opinion on what you Saw and think about these people not even being detected , cheers Wabbits - actually been here since badcompany on ps3 testing ea games for a long time , trust me battlefield 1 is not in a good place at all .

everyone joining this thread please voice your opinion it matters if you just leave without saying anything nothing will be done ,- ukimpact

I agree completely . I have been playing BF PC since 2142 . This game BF1 is riddled with cheaters . I think a lot of people are forgetting about mice macros ( no recoil , aim assist , auto spotting ) . Macros are cheating , a lot of the so called pro players use them . Until there is any admin control this will continue .
  • FierceBrosnan007
    1006 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Netranger9 wrote: »
    Im giving them till next patch,if they dont put in some effective anti-cheat software Im uninstalling. I can no longer tell half the time if ive been killed by a better player or a rockspider cheater.

Already uninstalled its boring getting shot with a pistol and dying with one bullet.
    Or the amazing ESP players now have.
    I enjoy spectating player after player that just love to look at walls for some odd reason lool.

Utter trash and good riddance to junk.

I look at walls at times and I don't use any cheats.. It's called a decent pair of audiophile headphones. You'd be amazed at the extra detail you can hear behind walls, on another level etc. Just putting that out there. I understand there are alot of cases of baddies using ESP too. Hopefully Dice add in the likes of BattlEye and soon. It makes no sense not to have a client side AC in BF1. Would like to hear their reasoning behind it..
  • D5RAT
    2002 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    [/quote]

Nope cause fairfight uses a windows program to take the screen shot when that is taken the hacks pause the hacks they take them off the game and the screen shot is then taken

people clearly stabbing at straws here instead going to a hack website them selves and see the truth

[/quote]

I agree random screenshots can be cleaned by cheat programs but as I pointed out a lot of cheats on here are free scripts that are just chams or easy esp programs . Only the subscription cheats provide screenshot cleaning, so while I agree it wont stop cheating it may deter the script kiddies .
  • emerson1975
    501 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited February 2017
    Feel sorry for people that paid full retail price.
    If ever there was a case to play on console this is it!

Bf1 not a viable game on pc as it stands now.
    When playing last night you would start with a full 64p game then by the time people had cottoned on to what was going on your left with 10 v 12.

• MrBluePlaydoh
    232 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Netranger9 wrote: »
    Im giving them till next patch,if they dont put in some effective anti-cheat software Im uninstalling. I can no longer tell half the time if ive been killed by a better player or a rockspider cheater.

Already uninstalled its boring getting shot with a pistol and dying with one bullet.
    Or the amazing ESP players now have.
    I enjoy spectating player after player that just love to look at walls for some odd reason lool.

Utter trash and good riddance to junk.

I look at walls at times and I don't use any cheats.. It's called a decent pair of audiophile headphones. You'd be amazed at the extra detail you can hear behind walls, on another level etc. Just putting that out there. I understand there are alot of cases of baddies using ESP too. Hopefully Dice add in the likes of BattlEye and soon. It makes no sense not to have a client side AC in BF1. Would like to hear their reasoning behind it..

So you have to look st walls now to listen! Must have a crap headset!
  • wabbits
    listen mate who cares you look at walls still dont stop the 10,000+ that have downloaded hacks for pc alone and actively hacking on the game everyday , and this is just the start this is the first wave i tell you now it will get worst , i call this the quite time before bans , people lurk around the hack forum seeing who and why someone got banned then they decide to hack and use the info they gained from others to not get caught , also the botters/hackers what ever you want to call it then change programs do updates to bypass anything that catches them , i mean FF is using Windows to take a screenshot like its not even its own program it actually using windows to take a screenshot thats is not even bypassed the hack programs stop the hack then take the screenshot without any hacks , , , , then we got the Grief hacker the one that really dont care and blantent hacks for fun paying money to hack for fun this guy wont care about changing his HWID mac address ip he already got the tools these guys are pro hackers , when you ban them they come straight back , i heard battlefield has a trial , perfect really isnt it , this is going to create the worst hacked game AAA title this year its disgusting completely get ready for the storm because these hacks are now FREE and easy to get , tell me one thing what is the reason for no antihack just a stats viewer that checks stats and bans if you really too good ., LOL this is laughable really a laughing stock at every hacker website like when the game was coming out they where scared of punkbuster now its gone they are happy , now i dont want to flame the devs but who in hells idea was it to remove a working anticheat . it annoys me when games like call of duty have a encryption at least that can be changed each update , i wouldnt care about downloading a 5kb file everyday to play the game IE a Encyrption key that stops hackers even doing anything , but what do i know i just played games all my life
  • wabbits
    i agree with the headphones and looking at walls it does happen i got Tritton and i can tell where a shot is coming from pretty easy

When playing last night you would start with a full 64p game then by the time people had cottoned on to what was going on your left with 10 v 12.

yeah because hackers are on both sides there only hacker left
  • emerson1975
    501 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    i agree with the headphones and looking at walls it does happen i got Tritton and i can tell where a shot is coming from pretty easy

yeah because hackers are on both sides there only hacker left
    Love to disagree but I cant lol your spot on

• NEGAHN
    213 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    BigF33t_13 wrote: »
    Oh well. I still haven't seen a cheater since November. But that's your choice. They aren't going to add a third party anti cheat.

Are you playing at all?
  • wabbits

sorry thats my friend he is blind but he can hear so he plays by sounds thats why he shoots at walls and stuff
  • PDGC_sandmanNL
    204 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    In 4 months I have seen 1 cheater, the cheat where you only see a flying weapon, past 2 days I have seen 4, not low ranks but high ranks.
    I also have seen youtube clips of battle recording where someone had unlimited gas grenades.
  • PENTA-Nyte
    18 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    The reason why it wasn't a big issue in BF4 or BF3 was because there were clientside anticheats.

I hold the belief that clientside anticheats alongside statistical anticheats produce the best result in catching cheaters. At the time of writing this, BF1 has no anticheat for the clientside.

However, FairFight is still effective but I believe it would be even more effective if coupled with the anticheat stated above.
  • wabbits
    edited February 2017
    D5RAT wrote: »

[/quote]

I agree random screenshots can be cleaned by cheat programs but as I pointed out a lot of cheats on here are free scripts that are just chams or easy esp programs . Only the subscription cheats provide screenshot cleaning, so while I agree it wont stop cheating it may deter the script kiddies .[/quote]

thats where your wrong again and have no idea how these hacks work or what are free , there are website used by hackers modders and free cheats are everywhere
    *removed*

this was just a test upload to check sony vegas

in fact one of my live stream i spectated a hacker getting 110 kills in one game i will find it and clip it to youtube when i do
    Post edited by StarscreamUK on
  • wabbits
    edited February 2017
    PENTA-Nyte wrote: »
    The reason why it wasn't a big issue in BF4 or BF3 was because there were clientside anticheats.

I hold the belief that clientside anticheats alongside statistical anticheats produce the best result in catching cheaters. At the time of writing this, BF1 has no anticheat for the clientside.

However, FairFight is still effective but I believe it would be even more effective if coupled with the anticheat stated above.

you also have no idea dude lol @ FairFight is still effective
  • wabbits
    edited February 2017
    well a hack that was released yesterday has these features , [to proove a point to non believers - !!!!!!!!!!!!!
    This is a repost of a public hack which was updated yesterday. Full Credits to [name removed]

The features are the following:

ESP Features:
    -Use NUMPAD0 to show/hide the menu.
    -Enable/disable ESP
    -ESP Distance: Render the distance you want.
    -Show Friends: Enable this when you want to see your friends or teammates.
    -Show Bones: Enable this if you want to see the player bones.
    -Show Names: Enable this if you want to see the players names.
    -Show HP: Enable or disable to show the HP bar.
    -Show Distance: Enable or disable to show the distance to the enemy.
    -Show FOV Circle: If you have the aimbot enabled and the enemy is inside of your circle the aimbot will aim to him.
    -Show Box: Disable to use without esp box.

Aimbot Features:
    -Enable/disable Aimbot (Right Mouse button and Left Alt to use aimbot)
    -Prioritize distance: Enabling this will make you aim depending in 2 things: the fov and the distance you are from the enemy. (IT'S BETTER TO ENABLE THIS)
    -Max Distance: Choose a max distance where the aimbot will work.
    -FOV: Max aimbot FOV to aim better.
    -Smooth Factor: Recommended to keep this a bit low, less than 0.1.
    -Retarget Time: Time the aimbot will pause to change between targets.
    -Bones: Choose one of 3 bones available now to aim.
    -Random Bones: Watch out with this. Use this only when your smooth factor is very low because the aimbot will aim randomly to each random bone so if you have a high smooth factor it'll snap fast to each bone.

Misc Features:
    -No Sway/Recoil (can be risky)
    -Instant Hit (can be risky)

Anti-Cheat Features:
    -DX11 Screen Cleaner (Just in case although PB is disabled in this game)
    -BitBlt Screen Cleaner (For FF)

To open the menu press "END" button which is under the "HOME" one.
    Press F8 to close the hack.

step 1: download both the .dll and exteme injector v3
    step 2: start battlefield 1 in windowed borderless fullscreen.
    step 3: tab out and open extreme inject
    step 4: click add dll and select BF1 Internal 1.3.dll
    step 5: at the top of extreme injecter click where is says "select", scroll down at click on your bf1.exe
    step 6: click the bottom right button that says inject (popup should come up saying successful)
    step 7: tab back into your game and start a match
    step 8: hit END (in between your delete and page down key) IN A MATCH!!!
    step 9: hit escape and mess with all the setting you want
    step 10: profit and happy hacking.

Known Issues:
    -Medic Revive still not fully fixed, but better than 1.1
    -Don't rage if you don't want to get banned. Play normally with cheats.

IMPORTANT NOTES:
    [name removed , it was a injector] is recommended.
    -When you inject the hack you should press the key "END" to enable the hack.
    -Doesn't matter what window mode you use, it's internal anyway. Yes, Fullscreen works.
    -Download Redistributable x64 2015 in windows official site.

Credits:
    [name removed ] for this hack
    [name removed ] helped me with DirectX **** hooks.
    [name removed ] for his great PolyHook library.
    [name removed ]Hosting for his ImGui Style.
    [name removed ] for his great dx universal hook.
    [name removed ] he helped me to set up the GetAABB and GetTransform in the correct position and shared some vehicle code.
    [name removed ] for BB injection.

Download [name removed ] in Attachment

Download [name removed] (You can use any injector you want)

now tell me free hacks are rubbish and can't do anything

also stats

(567.9 KB, 4208 Downloads)
    The Following 394 Users Say Thank You to [name removed] For This Useful Post:
    Replies: 261
    Views: 33,208

now EVERYONE can see whats going on

i show you this prob will get a strike on forum for it but why hide the truth here it is

• Smok3y6668
    60 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Well you know what they say, if you can't beat them, join them.
  • wabbits
    edited February 2017
    Smok3y6668 wrote: »
    Well you know what they say, if you can't beat them, join them.

i like playing sniper hiding at the back im good at sneaking around , why i want play game with esp players on servers i want to play , i mean its not hard is it there like 4 hardcore servers where you going to go , enaw?banzone?aod?=rTr=?
    yeah not much servers to choose from , so rather than join them i found the solution its play resident evil instead

at least you guys have your eyes open now and a understanding of whats happening here
This discussion has been closed.