Impossible to play without seeing a cheat

Comments

• D5RAT
    2002 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Gh0stSnipu wrote: »
    Well..there aint need to be an cheater...FairFight bans if you play too good... Legit players get bans fast. DICE should take this name: BUFU.

Send your appeal in email : [email protected]

Already sended and talking chat atm.

You haven't a chance of appeal . Even the early banned "top" streamers never got the bans revoked . Fairfight is not as stupid as you think
  • IllIllIII
    4245 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 2018
    Well..there aint need to be an cheater...FairFight bans if you play too good... Legit players get bans fast. DICE should take this name: BUFU.

Keep us updated :D
  • TNA_SneakyMonkey
    553 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 2018
    Granted, but as I said I've been playing BF games for a long time and I know ... bovine excrement ... when I smell it. We all know what it's like to get steamrollered by a numerically, technically and tactically superior team - it's part-and-parcel of the game as it works right now. Indeed, I've commented previously in this very thread how some of EA/DICE's questionable decisions have contributed to the air of suspicion that hangs over the game.
    With that said, I was there, I know what I experienced, and that it was qualitatively different from normal deaths each time. The stats indicate that the player's performance was also quantitatively different from their norm too. With regard to the issue - the prevalence of cheating - it's far more common, IMO, than is being suggested in this thread. As I said above, I see this nonsense every single day. I've even run into players I, and others, previously reported. Still playing, with their cheats still enabled. I don't generally comment much on the forums about it - I just switch servers, but last night left me particularly annoyed.
    In my view, attempting to minimise the issue is ultimately counterproductive for the health of both the game itself and gaming in general. Battleye recently banned 1.5 million PUBG accounts, out of some 30 million players - that's 5% of the playerbase. According to VGChartz, BF4 sold just shy of 1.4 million copies on PC. PBBans has just shy of 20,000 BF4 bans in its master ban index, or about 1.4%. Those would be minimum figures.
    The question, then, becomes several questions: what is an acceptable or inevitable number of cheats? Are there regional variations in the prevalence of cheating? Can - should - EA/DICE do something about it? Will they do anything about it? They might be more fruitful discussions than this thread, which is essentially circular.
    *Off-topic*
    Does anyone know why the forum software doesn't like carriage returns to separate paragraphs?
    Post edited by TNA_SneakyMonkey on
  • OP_Glitchmobile
    871 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    IllIllIII wrote: »

Nevah did nuffin.
  • Wurtenslurps
    107 postsMember Member
    IllIllIII wrote: »

You know that hack sites also have instructions on how to complain and what to say if you get banned, it seems to be rewarding sometimes.

• Revokah
    820 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    @Gh0stSnipu I’m pretty confident you got banned for boosting, medals, assignments or stats...
  • TNA_SneakyMonkey
    553 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 2018
    I had a post up - I'm sure it was seen by other users - that seems to have disappeared.

I was editing it for a couple of spelling mistakes and formatting, then got told there was nothing to edit. Can anyone clarify?

@LOLGotYerTags
  • JPhysics
    804 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 2018
    I had a post up - I'm sure it was seen by other users - that seems to have disappeared.

I was editing it for a couple of spelling mistakes and formatting, then got told there was nothing to edit. Can anyone clarify?

@LOLGotYerTags

Mods will prob give you an a definitive answer, but I think this automaically happens when you try to edit your post too much in a short time frame. Happened to me when I was plastered :D
    Revokah wrote: »
    @Gh0stSnipu I’m pretty confident you got banned for boosting, medals, assignments or stats...

I'm completely with you on that, shouldn't throw stones in glass houses.
  • IllIllIII
    4245 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Gh0stSnipu I’m pretty confident you got banned for boosting, medals, assignments or stats...

Probably, but that’s also pathetic :D
  • Revokah
    820 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Yep, just have to look at his game reports last 5-6 servers are titled NO KILL hahahahaha scrubbbbbb
  • IllIllIII
    Yep, just have to look at his game reports last 5-6 servers are titled NO KILL hahahahaha scrubbbbbb

I have seen this server too in the serverlist, hope they all get the same warning.
  • StarscreamUK
    7272 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator

@LOLGotYerTags

it#s back, as for carriage returns, I don't know, i've never had an issue with them not working, what os and browser?
  • TNA_SneakyMonkey

@LOLGotYerTags

it#s back, as for carriage returns, I don't know, i've never had an issue with them not working, what os and browser?

Thank you!

Win10 x64, Firefox.
  • Wurtenslurps
    107 postsMember Member
    He claimed he played too good for FF, not boosted.
    "Well..there aint need to be an cheater...FairFight bans if you play too good... Legit players get bans fast. DICE should take this name: BUFU. "
  • Rev0verDrive
    6722 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

@LOLGotYerTags

The best step is to remove the comment ID's associated in the quotes, leaving only the usernames. This seems to resolve the issue in all browsers.

e.g.
    [quote="StarscreamUK;c-1094859"][quote="the_naked_ape;c-1094794"] ....

should be changed to the following

[quote="StarscreamUK"][quote="the_naked_ape"] ........

• Sed1Tion
    341 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    edited January 2018
    Another 100% cheater recorded this morning, name doesn't exist on Origin. So no-one can report the cheater. Either because its a brand new account or there's a way of hiding your account!

Player was absolutely terrible but had an aimbot 100%.

GG
  • llPhantom_Limbll
    5380 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Sed1Tion wrote: »
    Another 100% cheater recorded this morning, name doesn't exist on Origin. So no-one can report the cheater. Either because its a brand new account or there's a way of hiding your account!

GG

Have you ever tried to report them in game? Works every time for me.
  • FPSgamer69
    395 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    but what does it proof

GG

I have that regular that the name can not be found.
    Even with simple names, not the ii or LL or || ones.
  • IllIllIII
    The times i had that, there is a name in you game report that looks simular.
    I don’t think it’s done manually , the changing.
  • FierceBrosnan007
    1006 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

GG

You could possibly find them on bf1 stats tracker.. look at your battle reports/game history. (Sometimes takes a while to update latest played rounds.)
This discussion has been closed.