Impossible to play without seeing a cheat

Comments

• IllIllIII
    4245 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Th3St1ng wrote: »
    Sed1Tion wrote: »
    Another 100% cheater recorded this morning, name doesn't exist on Origin. So no-one can report the cheater. Either because its a brand new account or there's a way of hiding your account!

Player was absolutely terrible but had an aimbot 100%.

GG

You could possibly find them on bf1 stats tracker.. look at your battle reports/game history. (Sometimes takes a while to update latest played rounds.)

That’s where they have an other name then they had during the match.
  • Sed1Tion
    334 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Not on battlefield trackers yet, game reports are 3 days old and tried every combo of their name.
  • FierceBrosnan007
    976 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    IllIllIII wrote: »
    Another 100% cheater recorded this morning, name doesn't exist on Origin. So no-one can report the cheater. Either because its a brand new account or there's a way of hiding your account!

GG

You could possibly find them on bf1 stats tracker.. look at your battle reports/game history. (Sometimes takes a while to update latest played rounds.)

Score/KD during the round..surely that is a giveaway or reminder at least?
  • IllIllIII
    4245 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

GG

Yea definitly
  • YorrekThurr
    27 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited January 2018
    Revokah wrote: »
    Yep, just have to look at his game reports last 5-6 servers are titled NO KILL hahahahaha scrubbbbbb

I've seen those server during night getting full, what does it do actually ? Never been on one. And why did that got him banned ?
  • LOLGotYerTags
    12082 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Revokah wrote: »
    Yep, just have to look at his game reports last 5-6 servers are titled NO KILL hahahahaha scrubbbbbb

I've seen those server during night getting full, what does it do actually ? Never been on one ? And why did that got him banned ?

It's boosting and is a violation of the ToS, FairFight runs detections for those servers and if somebody just so happens to play on them, bye bye stats & hello 1 week suspension.

Next time he does it.. It's goodbye permanently.
  • FPSgamer69
    395 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Isn;t it easier to close the server instead of punishing people that might not even know what it means?
  • LOLGotYerTags
    12082 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    FPSgamer69 wrote: »
    Isn;t it easier to close the server instead of punishing people that might not even know what it means?

You'd think so wouldn't you?

The good part is though with BF1's RSP, Is that if somebody rents a server to statpad, It shows them as the owner in the browser.. ker-ching! Easy way to get themselves hit with the hammer.
  • FPSgamer69
    395 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member

You'd think so wouldn't you?

The good part is though with BF1's RSP, Is that if somebody rents a server to statpad, It shows them as the owner in the browser.. ker-ching! Easy way to get themselves hit with the hammer.

good thing.
    I joined once a No KIll server out of curioisity...as I thought it were clan tags. They did kill though.
  • Red_Label_Scotch
    1232 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

GG

Have you ever tried to report them in game? Works every time for me.

Check your personal messages. My mileage differs from yours.
  • llPhantom_Limbll
    5182 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

GG

When I said "works for me" I meant there won't be an issue of nonexistant profile of some sort. In game reports guarantee you can find and report the cheater.
  • IllIllIII

GG

When I said "works for me" I meant there won't be an issue of nonexistant profile of some sort. In game reports guarantee you can find and report the cheater.

You gotta have origin ingame turned on though.
  • llPhantom_Limbll
    5182 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

GG

And why would I turn it off?
  • IllIllIII

GG

And why would I turn it off?

It used to give stutters in the game..
  • TheOnePaleHorse
    172 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    [
    When you reach a certain level with these basic skills you will see a marked leap in your ability to kill and survive. I know, for the first 4000 kills I went negative KD, this being my first online FPS and all. However, in order to improve you need to recognize the facts and assume a proper attitude of personal development, instead of blaming environmental factors for your misfortune.[/quote]

Dang you sound like a politician
  • Revokah
    820 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    He must be cheating if he’s posting irrelevant post in a post about cheating, which people can vent about how people are or are not cheating in battlefield 1
  • Red_Label_Scotch
    1232 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

GG

Not necessarily. Some players *are* really good. I can go 1:1 KD and still be at top of the scoreboard, by being a medic. You can have 4:1 KD in a tank if you play well. Now, the snipers that headshot you from across the map, within a half of a second of you spawning, that is another story.
  • Red_Label_Scotch

The thing is, you can change the server specifications rather quickly.
  • Micas99
    813 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    So my anecdotal observations having played quite a few matches on operations the past couple weeks after quitting for 9 months; the game still has a significant amount of cheaters. It really only takes a few to throw off a match entirely. My estimate is about 10% in any given match. I ended up reporting 6 players that I was very sure about.

Back to the boycott.
  • IllIllIII
    Just stay away, in some peoples eyes it will always be infested.
    Try single player.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!