Impossible to play without seeing a cheat

Comments

• Revokah
    820 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    It does snap to targets with auto rotation
  • IllIllIII
    4245 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    It seems he has the aimbot aimed at the neck, due to recoil it hits the head alot too.
  • IG-Calibre
    978 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    so more anecdotal evidence of my own, but played a round of achi yesterday and a dude went 68 - 0, so I checked him out & he has a 3+ kpm on every class and is only in the top 4% of players lol amazing.
  • LOLGotYerTags
    12099 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    IG-Calibre wrote: »
    so more anecdotal evidence of my own, but played a round of achi yesterday and a dude went 68 - 0, so I checked him out & he has a 3+ kpm on every class and is only in the top 4% of players lol amazing.

Doesn't mean he is cheating though.

Obviously he would be running in a squad and is being revived thus removing any deaths from the scoreboard.
  • IG-Calibre
    978 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    aye dead on tags
  • LOLGotYerTags
    12099 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    aye dead on tags

I've seen players go like 150-1 occasionally in planes, It doesn't happen too often but I do often see players in chat hackusating against pilots which is a shame, Had they worked as a team to take the planes down then they wouldn't have much to complain about.

I mean, even a squad working together could do enough damage to a plane to keep it away from infantry long enough to allow friendly air support to finish them off.
  • IG-Calibre
    achi has no vehicles in conquest, even if they weren't cheating, all in all they were just toxic on the server, stuck it out till the bitter end as i'd a decent enough round myself but it really wasn't fun for 70% of people on the server with most just leaving having vented their spleens in chat, with others constantly joining and leaving, we just left at the end too.
  • LOLGotYerTags
    achi has no vehicles in conquest

Oh I know that, I meant in general lol
  • IllIllIII
    4245 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    achi has no vehicles in conquest, even if they weren't cheating, all in all they were just toxic on the server, stuck it out till the bitter end as i'd a decent enough round myself but it really wasn't fun for 70% of people on the server with most just leaving having vented their spleens in chat, with others constantly joining and leaving, we just left at the end too.

I went 67-3 on achi baba with 0 revives.
    With a clan that could have been 67-0.
  • IG-Calibre
    you went 67-3 against complete noobs who were ranked less than 10, this was different
  • IllIllIII
    Most were at your skill lvl.
    Make of it what you want.
  • IG-Calibre
    lol you're rank 130 and were bragging about pawning a rank 5 & 7.. dude, I felt embarrassed for you tbh.
  • IllIllIII
    This is not world of warcraft...
  • Revokah
    820 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    @IllIllIII hackerrrrrrrr
  • IG-Calibre
    IllIllIII wrote: »

I dunno what that even means? "Most were at your skill lvl. Make of it what you want." mate I've a battlefield pedigree that goes back 15 years not a few months like yourself, and my record is all there to see , I know my best gaming days are behind me, i'm an old man gaming since probably before your mother was born, so i'm quite happy to finish a round with a positive KDR and maybe support my team to the win. There is no point trying to shame me so stop trying to be a try hard, I saw the score card that you love to brag about and it wasn't all that. all the best.
  • OprahSpreadEagle
    442 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Battlefield pedigree? You funny
  • 68Keif
    4628 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Gamers are funny
  • TEKNOCODE
    10711 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    MrUpvote wrote: »
    Gamers are funny
    Reported
  • frankbama
    82 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    I hate to even post as I will be attacked or what I just experienced was netcode, ping or global warming but finished a conquest game and there was a player that was an elite the whole game. He was using a trench club. I saw him get killed twice and it was only a 26 minute game. There were also the usual 1 shot kills with pistols and medic weapons. I will say it has improved over the past month or so. No I did not spectate as I just wanted to play the game.
  • TyroneLoyd
    1191 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    IllIllIII wrote: »

I dunno what that even means? "Most were at your skill lvl. Make of it what you want." mate I've a battlefield pedigree that goes back 15 years not a few months like yourself, and my record is all there to see , I know my best gaming days are behind me, i'm an old man gaming since probably before your mother was born, so i'm quite happy to finish a round with a positive KDR and maybe support my team to the win. There is no point trying to shame me so stop trying to be a try hard, I saw the score card that you love to brag about and it wasn't all that. all the best.

Pedigree?

Bro chill....you don't need 15 years of experience with battlefield to be decent at bf1 or any game for that matter.

Example - I'm pretty weak at bf4 ( hate the game) but I'm well above average on this one. Completely different game and play style.

I've seen players with pure raw talent on lan who I've played with and against before whom now are top players in other game but ( not any type of bf1 series) I'm not saying barcode is but your statement doesnt ring true anymore.
    And you state he's only has a few months of battlefield experience but I'm like.....how can you determine that?
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!