Impossible to play without seeing a cheat

Comments

  • TyroneLoyd
    1211 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    frankbama wrote: »
    I hate to even post as I will be attacked or what I just experienced was netcode, ping or global warming but finished a conquest game and there was a player that was an elite the whole game. He was using a trench club. I saw him get killed twice and it was only a 26 minute game. There were also the usual 1 shot kills with pistols and medic weapons. I will say it has improved over the past month or so. No I did not spectate as I just wanted to play the game.

    Haven't seen a cheat or glitch like that in person (then again I never see much in gereral) but I've heard of it In this thread I think? Not sure why someone would attack you but be sure to spectate if you come across it again.
  • popsicle622
    94 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    IG-Calibre wrote: »
    you went 67-3 against complete noobs who were ranked less than 10, this was different

    A noob new to the game should not be able to consistently pull in crazy numbers. A hack noob is someone that has a crazy KD every game consistently, and these cheaters are everywhere. Once I asked a noob how he was so good. He said he has multiple accounts. Apparently he was banned before with a history of hacking. EA is not doing enough.

  • Jinko_itx
    668 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    theres a custom server and it seems that almost everyone was cheating (wallhack, aimbot) and they all were talking about it like the server was made so everyone can cheat and play that way, that is an embarrassment to FairFight and EA that a whole server can do that without any consequences
  • Revokah
    820 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    @TyroneLoyd reason you don’t see them, is cause your too good and beyond the hackers.... it’s cause there just isn’t that many of them. It might of been bad before but now there are hardly any, and being a decent player as you are, you’ll be bundled in with the hackers. Or you must be hacking yourself and trying to cover it up, that’s why they aren’t so prevalent in your games... lol
  • Jinko_itx
    668 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Revokah wrote: »
    @TyroneLoyd reason you don’t see them, is cause your too good and beyond the hackers.... it’s cause there just isn’t that many of them. It might of been bad before but now there are hardly any, and being a decent player as you are, you’ll be bundled in with the hackers. Or you must be hacking yourself and trying to cover it up, that’s why they aren’t so prevalent in your games... lol

    the people that sell the cheats tell their buyers not to be obvious on their score to avoid FairFight
  • Revokah
    820 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    So why cheat??? How bad must someone want to be to become mediocre, I’d personally want MVP every game if I were paying for cheats
  • Jinko_itx
    668 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Revokah wrote: »
    So why cheat??? How bad must someone want to be to become mediocre, I’d personally want MVP every game if I were paying for cheats

    so they can control how the game will end, also to tick people off as they get a kick out of it
  • TyroneLoyd
    1211 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 2018
    Revokah wrote: »
    @TyroneLoyd reason you don’t see them, is cause your too good and beyond the hackers.... it’s cause there just isn’t that many of them. It might of been bad before but now there are hardly any, and being a decent player as you are, you’ll be bundled in with the hackers. Or you must be hacking yourself and trying to cover it up, that’s why they aren’t so prevalent in your games... lol

    I believe it's mainly that I'm not actively looking for them that maybe I subconsciously ignore it or it's just rare. Trust on this that I have seen rage cheaters and closet cheaters usually when I stream but I'm not gonna say it's often/ prevalent.
  • Jinko_itx
    668 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    this game is literally a joke anymore, and EA i think really hurt their future sells on the next Battlefield title
  • TyroneLoyd
    1211 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Jinko_itx wrote: »
    this game is literally a joke anymore, and EA i think really hurt their future sells on the next Battlefield title

    EA hurt there bottom end when they pulled that microtransaction bs.
  • Jinko_itx
    668 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    TyroneLoyd wrote: »
    Jinko_itx wrote: »
    this game is literally a joke anymore, and EA i think really hurt their future sells on the next Battlefield title

    EA hurt there bottom end when they pulled that microtransaction bs.

    one bad move after another...
  • TyroneLoyd
    1211 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Meanwhile ima jump on. Talking in circles about that same thing bugs me.
  • Revokah
    820 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Your going online at this time, I’ve been at work 49 minutes lol
  • TyroneLoyd
    1211 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Revokah wrote: »
    Your going online at this time, I’ve been at work 49 minutes lol

    Federal holiday
  • IllIllIII
    4245 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    IG-Calibre wrote: »
    IllIllIII wrote: »
    This is not world of warcraft...

    I dunno what that even means? "Most were at your skill lvl. Make of it what you want." mate I've a battlefield pedigree that goes back 15 years not a few months like yourself, and my record is all there to see , I know my best gaming days are behind me, i'm an old man gaming since probably before your mother was born, so i'm quite happy to finish a round with a positive KDR and maybe support my team to the win. There is no point trying to shame me so stop trying to be a try hard, I saw the score card that you love to brag about and it wasn't all that. all the best.

    I’ll explain, i checked the stats of the players my team was up against and there stats were pretty much equal to yours.
    Eventhough some were only rank 20 ,50 or 90.
    Ranks only matter in rpgs like wow.
    Ofcourse most of the enemies in that match were lower skilled then me , if they were higher skilled we would have lost.
    But it is those people who are madcuzbad and come to this forum to find some fellow madcuzbad.

    Also my record is there to see, but for some reason you didn’t look very good at how long i actually play bf.
    Like you also saw 1 rank 7 in the enemy list so in your eyes there were no enemies higher then rank 10.
    Go spoil your tears somewhere else dude...
  • Revokah
    820 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    edited January 2018
    Madcuzbad still makes me LOL, you know what it’s like binary boy, hackusations are quite scarce at the moment the thing I’m seeing is “thanks dice for teambalancing” “team balancing is trash cause there’s a squad on the other team” how can dice fix the fact there are 5 top tier dudes running 1 squad who’ll win 99% of their games
    Post edited by Revokah on
  • IllIllIII
    4245 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    IG-Calibre wrote: »
    IllIllIII wrote: »
    IG-Calibre wrote: »
    IllIllIII wrote: »
    This is not world of warcraft...

    I dunno what that even means? "Most were at your skill lvl. Make of it what you want." mate I've a battlefield pedigree that goes back 15 years not a few months like yourself, and my record is all there to see , I know my best gaming days are behind me, i'm an old man gaming since probably before your mother was born, so i'm quite happy to finish a round with a positive KDR and maybe support my team to the win. There is no point trying to shame me so stop trying to be a try hard, I saw the score card that you love to brag about and it wasn't all that. all the best.

    I’ll explain, i checked the stats of the players my team was up against and there stats were pretty much equal to yours.
    Eventhough some were only rank 20 ,50 or 90.
    Ranks only matter in rpgs like wow.
    Ofcourse most of the enemies in that match were lower skilled then me , if they were higher skilled we would have lost.
    But it is those people who are madcuzbad and come to this forum to find some fellow madcuzbad.

    Also my record is there to see, but for some reason you didn’t look very good at how long i actually play bf.
    Like you also saw 1 rank 7 in the enemy list so in your eyes there were no enemies higher then rank 10.
    Go spoil your tears somewhere else dude...


    lol, I saw the score card, you were playing in a team with 4 or 5 ranked 130 players with probably thousands of hours game time between you against a team of Christmas noob's, the below ranked 10 players were one or two kills will nearly thirty deaths each, the highest rank of your opponents was about 80, any drying of eyes that need to happen here are your own!

    Rank 10’s with better stats then you got...
  • IG-Calibre
    978 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    IllIllIII wrote: »
    IG-Calibre wrote: »
    IllIllIII wrote: »
    IG-Calibre wrote: »
    IllIllIII wrote: »
    This is not world of warcraft...

    I dunno what that even means? "Most were at your skill lvl. Make of it what you want." mate I've a battlefield pedigree that goes back 15 years not a few months like yourself, and my record is all there to see , I know my best gaming days are behind me, i'm an old man gaming since probably before your mother was born, so i'm quite happy to finish a round with a positive KDR and maybe support my team to the win. There is no point trying to shame me so stop trying to be a try hard, I saw the score card that you love to brag about and it wasn't all that. all the best.

    I’ll explain, i checked the stats of the players my team was up against and there stats were pretty much equal to yours.
    Eventhough some were only rank 20 ,50 or 90.
    Ranks only matter in rpgs like wow.
    Ofcourse most of the enemies in that match were lower skilled then me , if they were higher skilled we would have lost.
    But it is those people who are madcuzbad and come to this forum to find some fellow madcuzbad.

    Also my record is there to see, but for some reason you didn’t look very good at how long i actually play bf.
    Like you also saw 1 rank 7 in the enemy list so in your eyes there were no enemies higher then rank 10.
    Go spoil your tears somewhere else dude...


    lol, I saw the score card, you were playing in a team with 4 or 5 ranked 130 players with probably thousands of hours game time between you against a team of Christmas noob's, the below ranked 10 players were one or two kills will nearly thirty deaths each, the highest rank of your opponents was about 80, any drying of eyes that need to happen here are your own!

    Rank 10’s with better stats then you got...

    as an old half blind man with arthritis in his hands, if you want some tips to get your heal's per minute and revives up to my level, gimme a shout and i'll give you some pointers mate no problem. lol

  • IllIllIII
    4245 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    IG-Calibre wrote: »
    IllIllIII wrote: »
    IG-Calibre wrote: »
    IllIllIII wrote: »
    IG-Calibre wrote: »
    IllIllIII wrote: »
    This is not world of warcraft...

    I dunno what that even means? "Most were at your skill lvl. Make of it what you want." mate I've a battlefield pedigree that goes back 15 years not a few months like yourself, and my record is all there to see , I know my best gaming days are behind me, i'm an old man gaming since probably before your mother was born, so i'm quite happy to finish a round with a positive KDR and maybe support my team to the win. There is no point trying to shame me so stop trying to be a try hard, I saw the score card that you love to brag about and it wasn't all that. all the best.

    I’ll explain, i checked the stats of the players my team was up against and there stats were pretty much equal to yours.
    Eventhough some were only rank 20 ,50 or 90.
    Ranks only matter in rpgs like wow.
    Ofcourse most of the enemies in that match were lower skilled then me , if they were higher skilled we would have lost.
    But it is those people who are madcuzbad and come to this forum to find some fellow madcuzbad.

    Also my record is there to see, but for some reason you didn’t look very good at how long i actually play bf.
    Like you also saw 1 rank 7 in the enemy list so in your eyes there were no enemies higher then rank 10.
    Go spoil your tears somewhere else dude...


    lol, I saw the score card, you were playing in a team with 4 or 5 ranked 130 players with probably thousands of hours game time between you against a team of Christmas noob's, the below ranked 10 players were one or two kills will nearly thirty deaths each, the highest rank of your opponents was about 80, any drying of eyes that need to happen here are your own!

    Rank 10’s with better stats then you got...

    as an old half blind man with arthritis in his hands, if you want some tips to get your heal's per minute and revives up to my level, gimme a shout and i'll give you some pointers mate no problem. lol

    If i want some tips i’ll ask @Revokah , but thanx.
  • IG-Calibre
    978 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    indeed i'm sure he's a great man by your side!
This discussion has been closed.