Impossible to play without seeing a cheat

Comments

• TNA_SneakyMonkey
    538 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 2018
    *removed due to vulgarity*
  • LOLGotYerTags
    12023 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    @the_naked_ape
    Let's leave the vulgarity.

Thanks.
  • Kunstula
    413 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    And another cheater today. Rank 6, locking onto enemies, ridiculous k/d, very high headshot count and accuracy. Yep good anti-cheat measures, gj DICE!
  • Revokah
    820 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    edited January 2018
    If theyre rank 6 he could possibly hit that in 1 round lol, give them a chance
  • Kunstula
    413 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Revokah wrote: »

Oh sure, snapping to 3 different enemy heads in rapid succession while the aim stays perfectly locked onto them while they're moving is something you see players doing regularly. After all, they could be using a controller with aim assist right?
  • D5RAT
    1996 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Revokah wrote: »

Oh sure, snapping to 3 different enemy heads in rapid succession while the aim stays perfectly locked onto them while they're moving is something you see players doing regularly. After all, they could be using a controller with aim assist right?

Fairfight takes some time to kick then ban a player , very few anti cheats kick immediately . The lev 6 will be using a throw away account with a public hack I doubt he will get past lev10 , annoying I know but its the way it works
  • Revokah
    820 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    No dude... give the anti cheat a chance to ban him ):
  • BACKYARDBULLY38
    262 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Why waste your breath, only skills left in this game is Cheaters learning how not to get Caught!! Good luck and good reddens! I wish I could get my money back for BF1/ BF4 like I did Battlefront 2. No disrespect to Dice/ EA or real players but these games are ruined in 3 months after release! I'm not paying 100$ for a Game/ Pass that's only playable for a few months! sorry just don't make any since.
  • DigitalHype
    636 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    TyroneLoyd wrote: »
    Jinko_itx wrote: »
    this game is literally a joke anymore, and EA i think really hurt their future sells on the next Battlefield title

EA hurt there bottom end when they pulled that microtransaction bs.

I think EA's bottom is just fine. "Net cash provided by operating activities for the fiscal year was a record $1.383 billion".

• HALC0NX4
    31 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Honestly.
    Yes its a shame, they just ruin the whole experience of the game, there's lots of ppl. more than in other bf series. to bad I stopped playing more and more the game for this exactly .
  • IllIllIII
    4245 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    @IG-Calibre just for the record.
    I watched the match we discussed earlier.
    There were no rank 130’s in my team.(except me)
    When i logged into the match my team was losing with a big difference.
    And we were with less people.

Yes the enemy had low lvl players, but we had the same low lvl’s and same amount of them.
  • IG-Calibre
    978 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    omg how fragile is your ego m8? post up the scoreboard there till we get a look
  • IllIllIII
    4245 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Just checking people’s reliability, pretty important in this thread..
  • IG-Calibre
    978 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    eh? If I've besmirched like your best round ever or something I want to offer you a genuine apology, just I do remember checking it out after you posted about it and I really wasn't impressed, sorry that offended you, I hope you didn't loose a nights sleep over it or anything
  • IllIllIII
    Nah, i just don’t take you serious anymore.
    You probably lie about all the “cheaters” you see aswell.. thats all.

You’re not impressed about thar match, but someone going 67-0 against the same noobs i was up against is a cheater.... lol.
  • IG-Calibre
    oh i'm so cut man :( such burn, would someone get me the salve please
  • D5RAT
    1996 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 2018
    Just a heads up that a major donation hack has just been updated... It has 5038 listed downloads but I'm not sure if that includes the free version of it which no longer works.. as an apology to the user's for taking a long time to update the seller/ coder has given everybody the Plus version for free which includes vehicle aimbots . Just be aware
    Post edited by D5RAT on
  • IllIllIII
    That would be over 10% of the current pc playerbase :o

That doesnt look promissing...
  • D5RAT
    edited January 2018
    IllIllIII wrote: »
    That would be over 10% of the current pc playerbase :o

That doesnt look promissing...

Its a lifetime one off "donation" of around $50 for the standard version 150 for the plus which is now free to all donators but i would like to think that at least 70% of those downloads were of the free version which no longer works and the 5000 downloads are from release a year ago
  • MachoFantast1c0
    1941 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I went quickly through some of the accounts in my little black book of cheaters, and true enough, a couple of them have started playing again yesterdayish. Nothing blatant in the few game reports I checked, so they must be trying to keep a low profile. But then again, given that most of them are absolute garbage without enhancements, mediocre performance is telling nonetheless.
    I have the feeling that this is not the only public cheat working at the moment, since I've come across three low-level (yet past 10 hours of gametime) aimbotters in the last week. I could have just been unlucky, but still it feels like a notable difference to the last few months of relative cheat-freeness.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!