Weekly Debrief

Impossible to play without seeing a cheat

Comments

• Photonic-Prophet
    32 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    lol well that escalated quickly
  • Photonic-Prophet
    32 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    hell, just played and reported an obvious cheat that was on my team.....12.488 w/l ratio anyone? sure must be one lucky son of a.........
  • OP_Glitchmobile
    872 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    All cheaters sing along now!!!!

• FPSgamer69
    395 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    no one does but you 2
  • IllIllIII
    4245 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Because youre salty..
  • Wurtenslurps
    107 postsMember Member
    If you know cheating is out of control, why are you continuing to play this game?
    It has looked like this since BF3, not a ban with pay cheats, as long you play how FF decides what is "git gud"
    And if you think it will be better, forget it, so long pay cheats does not count as cheating for FF ,then it's just only pay to win.
  • D5RAT
    2002 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Ive been reading a lot of coding sites tonight and I have learned that Dice has encrypted the entity in the game for "player velocity" amongst other things . This makes it difficult to create an aimbot that can accurately lock on to moving targets .The cheat makers are getting around this by estimating the settings but their aimbots are now not as accurate . hopefully Dice will encrypt other entities in the next patch to give them the run around a bit more
  • TNA_SneakyMonkey
    563 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    It's actually been much better the past week.
  • D5RAT
    2002 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Obviously the only downside to encrypting entities is that CPUs have to work harder and that means these forums been full of people crying because they've lost 20 frames per second on their first generation i5
  • Revokah
    820 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Haha, to be fair I’ve noticed a difference when I’m streaming, recording and playing :/ I think the best way to solve that is to stop recording, stream in 1080p and get the clips from twitch.
  • Wurtenslurps
    107 postsMember Member
    D5RAT wrote: »
    Obviously the only downside to encrypting entities is that CPUs have to work harder and that means these forums been full of people crying because they've lost 20 frames per second on their first generation i5

You know that the only thing that encrypting entities does is to remove the obvious ones who must use aimbot to even hit something, there are so bad ones, running around with negative K / D and still must cheat.
    But a good player who does not need aimbot, who only needs a wallhack, there's the real and big problem, because when a novice cheater has overcome all the mistakes he makes, he also becomes invisible to a weak AC solution like FF.
  • 11KingJake11
    48 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Funny still no support from Dice lol hows your sells, Im not buying, I already have the Hacked out version of Battlefield!!!
  • OP_Glitchmobile
    872 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    FPSgamer69 wrote: »
    no one does but you 2

Your did not get it, huh?
    Jesus, some people here are salty....even comes to my profile (not you) to tell me i'm supporting hackers.
    Did you get born into the dead sea, and spend your childhood there?
    I wonder..
  • Oskool_007
    557 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited January 2018
    I've started noticing an uptick in the use of ESP cheaters. It's not surprising, seeing how Turning Tides released December 11th. It's been over a month since the game has been patched.

That's plenty of time for cheat developers to reverse engineer DICE's new encryption scheme and update their cheat software.

The biggest weakness with DICE's new in-house anti-cheat solution is it rarely gets updated. Only when a new patch drops it gets updated. What happens when the last DLC releases and the game stops being patched? My guess is cheats will run rampant again.

It would be nice if DICE added BattlEye to their anti-cheat stack. They need anti-cheat software which is updated more frequently.
    Post edited by Oskool_007 on
  • D5RAT
    Oskool_007 wrote: »
    I've started noticing an uptick in the use of ESP cheaters. It's not surprising, seeing how Turning Tides released December 11th. It's been over a month since the game has been patched.

That's plenty of time for cheat developers to reverse engineer DICE's new encryption scheme and update their cheat software.

The biggest weakness with DICE's new in-house anti-cheat solution is it rarely gets updated. Only when a new patch drops it gets updated. What happens when the last DLC releases and the game stops being patched? My guess is cheats will run rampant again.

It would be nice if DICE added BattlEye to their anti-cheat stack. They need anti-cheat software which is updated more frequently.

im sure fairfight is independent of patches from dice
  • Revokah
    820 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Bring back punkbuster and pbbans
  • Oskool_007
    557 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I've had over a year experience with FairFight. It's a very weak statistical based anti-cheat. It only catches very obvious aimbotters, and misses all other types of cheats.

Remember when free public cheats were rampant in BF1? FairFight didn't put an end to that, DICE's in-house anti-cheat did.

FairFight is by far the weakest link in the anti-cheat stack. The problem with statistics based anti-cheat, is it throws up a lot of false positives. Remember when bomber gunners were getting banned for going 100-0 in a round? It's pretty much impossible to tell the difference between cheaters and legit players using FairFight.

Battlefront 2 only has FairFight protecting it and the game is full of free public cheats just like BF1 was. If DICE stops updating their in-house anti-cheat and all we're left with is FairFight again, prepare yourself for a cheating onslaught.
  • Rev0verDrive
    6727 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Oskool_007 wrote:
    Remember when free public cheats were rampant in BF1? FairFight didn't put an end to that, DICE's in-house anti-cheat did.
    EA's in-house anti-cheat hasn't been released and will not release until Incursions is finalized.
  • D5RAT
    Oskool_007 wrote:
    EA's in-house anti-cheat hasn't been released and will not release until Incursions is finalized.

Dice have added "anti cheat" elements to BF1 Maybe not a stand alone AC but elements to prevent the use of aimbots ect
  • Monranian
    166 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    edited January 2018
    This post is like more than half year old now...
    Well, bought the game end of last year, and occasionally run into hackers,
    and when it happens I just re-enter the server in spectator mode, record his view, upload to youtube, and report him to EA with the youtube link.

And today I learned: some hacks can tell their users if and when someone is using spectator mode on the server...
    GG, WP.
This discussion has been closed.