Impossible to play without seeing a cheat

Comments

• IllIllIII
    4245 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    He has 520 hours gametime....
  • TyroneLoyd_TV
    1457 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 2018
    MKclan1 wrote: »
    *post censored for violating the Forum Guidelines - Name & Shame*

umm am i missing something here?
    Post edited by LOLGotYerTags on
  • MachoFantast1c0
    2045 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    And nothing peculiar about his stats. I would expect someone naming and shaming at least have a solid case. This is pretty much a textbook example for the rule.
  • LOLGotYerTags
    13431 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    @MKclan1
    Don't name and shame.
  • Holmindeboks
    162 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    edited January 2018
    delete pls
    Post edited by Holmindeboks on
  • I-Soldat-I
    1643 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    I checked on the three players I reported recently, and three other cheaters named-and-shamed on Reddit. All but one had seized playing for at least seven days shortly after being discovered. So assuming they were banned, they were actioned upon quite swiftly. That would be positive indeed.
    The one exception must be using a different or more sophisticated cheat, since his stats are the most blatant: ~80% headshot ratios on almost all scout weapons with close to 3 KPM. Which only indicates that Fairfight is close to useless.

That's the thing, you must report in-game and then see if any action was taken by EA on obvious cheaters, that would go a long way to preserving the trust that the next BF installment later this year will be worth the gamer's interest
  • Greeg9191
    2 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I'm a newb, I love practicingand playing BF1 but it is always ruined by cheats, obvious cheats. Now my KD is low and I'm not great (average finish in ops 15-20th) but even I can tell when cheats are being used, mainly aimbots.

BF1 should follow Titanfall's idea, which see's cheaters banished, not completely but banished to only play with other cheaters, surley this is the ONLY solution. This excert is taken from: https://www.forbes.com/sites/danielnyegriffiths/2014/03/27/titanfalls-anti-cheat-system-activates-is-beautiful-and-hilarious/#5bfc2cd335eb

However, instead of banning players from Titanfall entirely for cheating, Respawn has chosen to build an oubliette, saying in an announcement:

“ Great news: you get to keep playing Titanfall! Less-great news: you only get to play with other cheaters. You can play with other banned players in something that will resemble the Wimbledon of aimbot contests. Hopefully the aimbot cheat you paid for really is the best, or these all-cheater matches could be frustrating for you. Good luck."
  • Greeg9191
    2 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    *** Cheating is so bad on BF1 I spent a lot of time trying to find the automatic sniper!! Turns out this is just a cheat used by a LOT of snipers.

(I used capitals so you know its serious.)
  • IllIllIII
    4245 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Greeg9191 wrote: »
    *** Cheating is so bad on BF1 I spent a lot of time trying to find the automatic sniper!! Turns out this is just a cheat used by a LOT of snipers.

Once you get better, there will be less “cheaters”.
  • D5RAT
    2003 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    IllIllIII wrote: »

is starting to get a bit silly again last week or so
  • IllIllIII
    D5RAT wrote: »

is starting to get a bit silly again last week or so

Ahh, gotta admit i haven’t played alot lately.
  • MachoFantast1c0
    2045 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I had a match today where a scout got 70 headshots out of 83 kills in Amiens CQ. Rank 80, didn't feel like hiding it I guess.
  • trip1ex
    4955 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

lol so much the truth.
  • Red_Label_Scotch
    1238 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Monranian wrote: »
    I checked on the three players I reported recently, and three other cheaters named-and-shamed on Reddit. All but one had seized playing for at least seven days shortly after being discovered. So assuming they were banned, they were actioned upon quite swiftly. That would be positive indeed.
    The one exception must be using a different or more sophisticated cheat, since his stats are the most blatant: ~80% headshot ratios on almost all scout weapons with close to 3 KPM. Which only indicates that Fairfight is close to useless.

If only the same good fortune could befall my reports of cheaters...
    I even recorded spectator video proof of 3 obvious cheaters & uploaded proof to youtube, reported them with the video proof both in-game and through EA customer service tickets, hoping that would make a real difference.
    Just checked, all three are still alive and well in-game.
    It's either EA studying their cheating softwares before handing a ban, or there just too many reports to go through, or not too many ppl at EA really care (which seems to me to be the most possible sofar).

I just sent in 3 cheat reports today.

Anyone feel free to message me to see the videos.
  • Red_Label_Scotch
    1238 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    TyroneLoyd wrote: »
    MKclan1 wrote: »
    *post censored for violating the Forum Guidelines - Name & Shame*

umm am i missing something here?

Yeah. There is only one name to shame at this point. That name is Electronic Arts. They should be ashamed of the status of their game.
  • IllIllIII
    Monranian wrote: »

If only the same good fortune could befall my reports of cheaters...
    I even recorded spectator video proof of 3 obvious cheaters & uploaded proof to youtube, reported them with the video proof both in-game and through EA customer service tickets, hoping that would make a real difference.
    Just checked, all three are still alive and well in-game.
    It's either EA studying their cheating softwares before handing a ban, or there just too many reports to go through, or not too many ppl at EA really care (which seems to me to be the most possible sofar).

I just sent in 3 cheat reports today.

Anyone feel free to message me to see the videos.

Confirmed, 2 blatant cheaters.( didn’t get the 3rd cheat video).
    Funny thing is even with these blatant cheats they have a hard time maintaining 1 KD....

The poor blokes need it.. like any other cheater does.
    What region do you play?
  • Revokah
    820 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    A 1kd player, cheating or not should not be causing you trouble lol
  • LopataTURBO
    29 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 2018
    Meh its just stupid money making machine.It's gonna be in the future again.They dont studding anything, coz those cheats are not new technology.Glue a kernel injector to read memory and there u go.U have Wh+Aim.Checked few of them they all running at same pattern, nothing has being changed from day one.So please "they studding maybe", they dont studding anything. Its just EA money making machine policy : U having problem with cheaters? - Rent a server and ban whoever u want.
    BattlEye for example is kernel-based and running specific and heuristic/generic detection which would resolve this issue in 10days.But they dont want to co-operate with em, coz it would bring their revenue down.Better to have 1week warning ban 3times and make people's life hard so they get pushed to rent a server.That simple.
  • D5RAT
    2003 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Revokah wrote: »
    A 1kd player, cheating or not should not be causing you trouble lol

its not that though is it . there was a lev 5 on yesterday 60-30 , it wasn't his score it was the fact every time I killed him he seemed to trade a kill . Just frustrating and he had some stupid name like sendmenudepictures (not his real in game name so no name and shame)
This discussion has been closed.