Impossible to play without seeing a cheat

Comments

  • Revokah
    820 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Fair enough, just so random lol. Conquest is the game mode where no matter how good you are, you can’t carry 31 other people
  • TyroneLoyd
    1566 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Revokah wrote: »
    Fair enough, just so random lol. Conquest is the game mode where no matter how good you are, you can’t carry 31 other people

    Yeah I don't play in groups ever( since not many people I know play bf1) so I solo carry ALOT. Either way back on topic. I'll jump in today to scope out what you guys are seeing since my break
  • Revokah
    820 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    TyroneLoyd wrote: »
    Revokah wrote: »
    Fair enough, just so random lol. Conquest is the game mode where no matter how good you are, you can’t carry 31 other people

    Yeah I don't play in groups ever( since not many people I know play bf1) so I solo carry ALOT. Either way back on topic. I'll jump in today to scope out what you guys are seeing since my break

    I hate playing solo, need someone to have a laugh with or I’d end up pulling my hair out
  • MachoFantast1c0
    2060 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    TyroneLoyd wrote: »
    Revokah wrote: »
    @TyroneLoyd how have you got 50% MVP with like 1.7 W/L ratio?

    63% win loss I still play alot on public servers mainly conquest so even if my team is losing I'm still doing all I can to win. Just what my style of play is. Barcode and macho can vouch for that.

    Score is usually double of what the opposing team or teammates are. Doesn't mean my spm is crazy high though.

    Easy to vouch. MVPing in the losing team is harder, but still doable unless the circumstances favour the opposition top players too much.
    .
    I did outscore you one time (unless I dreamt that). I'm still pissed about that one time I was about to MVP and you pulled over in the last minute ;).
  • TyroneLoyd
    1566 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    TyroneLoyd wrote: »
    Revokah wrote: »
    @TyroneLoyd how have you got 50% MVP with like 1.7 W/L ratio?

    63% win loss I still play alot on public servers mainly conquest so even if my team is losing I'm still doing all I can to win. Just what my style of play is. Barcode and macho can vouch for that.

    Score is usually double of what the opposing team or teammates are. Doesn't mean my spm is crazy high though.

    Easy to vouch. MVPing in the losing team is harder, but still doable unless the circumstances favour the opposition top players too much.
    .
    I did outscore you one time (unless I dreamt that). I'm still pissed about that one time I was about to MVP and you pulled over in the last minute ;).

    The magic of situational awareness lol
  • Sed1Tion
    341 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Revokah wrote: »
    Fair enough, just so random lol. Conquest is the game mode where no matter how good you are, you can’t carry 31 other people

    Sometimes it feels like it :D
  • IllIllIII
    4245 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    TyroneLoyd wrote: »
    Revokah wrote: »
    @TyroneLoyd how have you got 50% MVP with like 1.7 W/L ratio?

    63% win loss I still play alot on public servers mainly conquest so even if my team is losing I'm still doing all I can to win. Just what my style of play is. Barcode and macho can vouch for that.

    Score is usually double of what the opposing team or teammates are. Doesn't mean my spm is crazy high though.

    Easy to vouch. MVPing in the losing team is harder, but still doable unless the circumstances favour the opposition top players too much.
    .
    I did outscore you one time (unless I dreamt that). I'm still pissed about that one time I was about to MVP and you pulled over in the last minute ;).

    Remember when i was 2nd under Tyrone?
    Sent out a nuke to Tyrone and i mvp’d ;)
  • MachoFantast1c0
    2060 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    IllIllIII wrote: »
    TyroneLoyd wrote: »
    Revokah wrote: »
    @TyroneLoyd how have you got 50% MVP with like 1.7 W/L ratio?

    63% win loss I still play alot on public servers mainly conquest so even if my team is losing I'm still doing all I can to win. Just what my style of play is. Barcode and macho can vouch for that.

    Score is usually double of what the opposing team or teammates are. Doesn't mean my spm is crazy high though.

    Easy to vouch. MVPing in the losing team is harder, but still doable unless the circumstances favour the opposition top players too much.
    .
    I did outscore you one time (unless I dreamt that). I'm still pissed about that one time I was about to MVP and you pulled over in the last minute ;).

    Remember when i was 2nd under Tyrone?
    Sent out a nuke to Tyrone and i mvp’d ;)

    I do indeed remember that Tsaritsyn match. At least your hax have some ingenuity to them.
  • GerocK-
    666 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Skeater44 wrote: »
    GerocK- wrote: »
    IllIllIII wrote: »
    IllIllIII wrote: »
    Perfectly possible without cheats.

    in your cuckoo world,maybe

    I could show you a match of a mediocre player that has an insanse kd in one dom. Match which doesnt cheat for 100% sure, but i rather not get the attention of one patticular poster and start another discussion...

    Anyway it is possible, but some rather blame it on the cheats..

    no, you couldnt show me any match with medics going 140 kills on Verdun operation, if you could you would have showed me already (posted a video)
    every lobby has wallhckers in it, thats a FACT, each and every lobby i joined had wallhackers in it

    That's not a fact though.
    Here's fact for you: more than half of the accusations I witness in-game are false. Because they are aimed at me and I'm fairly certain I'm not cheating.
    -
    I receive the MVP ribbon in 40% of the rounds I play and I reported two or three people since release
    I (allegedly) get reported in more than 50% of my games, mostly by people who are between 20th and last place on the scoreboard
    -
    Not saying people who are lower on the scoreboard aren't entitled to have an opinion, but it seems that they are not able to accept that some players can obtain much higher scores than them, resulting in false accusations

    Not saying that you do cheat, because I have never watched you, but, because you say you don't cheat does not prove that you don't. As far as others reporting you, have you been kicked? If not I don't understand why you are talking about it as if being hackusated has ruined your game to the point that you cant play. The lack of a decent AC has made it so people don't know who cheats and who is good, so if you are getting accused of cheating and you aren't, I would take it as a badge of man I am good, and run with it without explaining yourself.

    The point I was trying to make wasn't about my game being ruined. I don't really mind the accusations towards me. I just used myself as an example to prove that there are a lot of false accusations happening. My point is that many players could enjoy the game more if they are willing to give high scoring players the benefit of the doubt.
  • IllIllIII
    4245 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    GerocK- wrote: »
    Skeater44 wrote: »
    GerocK- wrote: »
    IllIllIII wrote: »
    IllIllIII wrote: »
    Perfectly possible without cheats.

    in your cuckoo world,maybe

    I could show you a match of a mediocre player that has an insanse kd in one dom. Match which doesnt cheat for 100% sure, but i rather not get the attention of one patticular poster and start another discussion...

    Anyway it is possible, but some rather blame it on the cheats..

    no, you couldnt show me any match with medics going 140 kills on Verdun operation, if you could you would have showed me already (posted a video)
    every lobby has wallhckers in it, thats a FACT, each and every lobby i joined had wallhackers in it

    That's not a fact though.
    Here's fact for you: more than half of the accusations I witness in-game are false. Because they are aimed at me and I'm fairly certain I'm not cheating.
    -
    I receive the MVP ribbon in 40% of the rounds I play and I reported two or three people since release
    I (allegedly) get reported in more than 50% of my games, mostly by people who are between 20th and last place on the scoreboard
    -
    Not saying people who are lower on the scoreboard aren't entitled to have an opinion, but it seems that they are not able to accept that some players can obtain much higher scores than them, resulting in false accusations

    Not saying that you do cheat, because I have never watched you, but, because you say you don't cheat does not prove that you don't. As far as others reporting you, have you been kicked? If not I don't understand why you are talking about it as if being hackusated has ruined your game to the point that you cant play. The lack of a decent AC has made it so people don't know who cheats and who is good, so if you are getting accused of cheating and you aren't, I would take it as a badge of man I am good, and run with it without explaining yourself.

    The point I was trying to make wasn't about my game being ruined. I don't really mind the accusations towards me. I just used myself as an example to prove that there are a lot of false accusations happening. My point is that many players could enjoy the game more if they are willing to give high scoring players the benefit of the doubt.

    Dear @GerocK-

    You must keep in mind, for some there are rules in this thread.

    1. If you think there are hackusations, you’re cheater!
    2. If you are better then me, you’re a cheater!
    3. If you do not agree with me, you’re a cheater!
    4. If you do not run into a cheater every server, you’re a cheater yourself!
    5. If you can’t proof you don’t cheat, you’re a cheater!!
  • LopataTURBO
    29 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Lets do some stats.I'm in like almost 1.7k hours.

    Times seen people actually sitting in spec : Maybe 10-15times
    Times me sitting in spec : 15-20times - actually someone seein' cheating in spec - maybe 50%
    Times when i didnt need spec to see someone is cheating : maybe 10-15times Damage multiply/flying/killing with periscope/scanning through walls like terminator.
    Times people screams in chat : Cheater,cheater report - unlimited times over and over.
    Funny thing is that people just screams cheater cheater..never saw people leaving server or go to spec.Its just childish cry.

    So yea this page would be a much shorter if people sit and learn how to play this game.Most of people doesnt even follow objective(simplest and one of the core objective in game), but they are capable to determine who is a cheater.For me thats like so sad thing and frustrating alot.

    From the other side im sad due people getting 1week ban and so.Ban their account like every other company.No mercy to them.Also sad thing is that reported and video recorded cheaters are playing months after we did our job(take action reporting em).That is just disrespectful to every customer that buyed a game.

  • D5RAT
    2003 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    My reactions are not what they where when I played cod4 in codleague but some of the "pro" players really are fast and it's just no fun to play against them . Server admin ban because exceptionally good players empty servers , sad fact but true . Average to good do not want to play against exceptional Joe. I personally don't mind but in the EU servers I play there's a guy called Born2roast and he just gets me down lol ,going 100-20 as medic , never missing , or in a plane bombing you constantly , just so damn good it's no fun , especially bragging about his skill end of every round .lol .
  • Revokah
    820 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    you have a point, and I agree to a certain extent but I’ve been playing video games long enough to spot the blatant cheaters :P
  • IllIllIII
    4245 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    D5RAT wrote: »
    My reactions are not what they where when I played cod4 in codleague but some of the "pro" players really are fast and it's just no fun to play against them . Server admin ban because exceptionally good players empty servers , sad fact but true . Average to good do not want to play against exceptional Joe. I personally don't mind but in the EU servers I play there's a guy called Born2roast and he just gets me down lol ,going 100-20 as medic , never missing , or in a plane bombing you constantly , just so damn good it's no fun , especially bragging about his skill end of every round .lol .

    He must be compensating something ;)
  • Revokah
    820 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    D5RAT wrote: »
    My reactions are not what they where when I played cod4 in codleague but some of the "pro" players really are fast and it's just no fun to play against them . Server admin ban because exceptionally good players empty servers , sad fact but true . Average to good do not want to play against exceptional Joe. I personally don't mind but in the EU servers I play there's a guy called Born2roast and he just gets me down lol ,going 100-20 as medic , never missing , or in a plane bombing you constantly , just so damn good it's no fun , especially bragging about his skill end of every round .lol .

    I know that feeling, I’m half the player I were back in the bf2/2142/bc2 days 6/7 years away from gaming entirely takes its toll :(
  • Skeater44
    162 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    IllIllIII wrote: »
    GerocK- wrote: »
    Skeater44 wrote: »
    GerocK- wrote: »
    IllIllIII wrote: »
    IllIllIII wrote: »
    Perfectly possible without cheats.

    in your cuckoo world,maybe

    I could show you a match of a mediocre player that has an insanse kd in one dom. Match which doesnt cheat for 100% sure, but i rather not get the attention of one patticular poster and start another discussion...

    Anyway it is possible, but some rather blame it on the cheats..

    no, you couldnt show me any match with medics going 140 kills on Verdun operation, if you could you would have showed me already (posted a video)
    every lobby has wallhckers in it, thats a FACT, each and every lobby i joined had wallhackers in it

    That's not a fact though.
    Here's fact for you: more than half of the accusations I witness in-game are false. Because they are aimed at me and I'm fairly certain I'm not cheating.
    -
    I receive the MVP ribbon in 40% of the rounds I play and I reported two or three people since release
    I (allegedly) get reported in more than 50% of my games, mostly by people who are between 20th and last place on the scoreboard
    -
    Not saying people who are lower on the scoreboard aren't entitled to have an opinion, but it seems that they are not able to accept that some players can obtain much higher scores than them, resulting in false accusations

    Not saying that you do cheat, because I have never watched you, but, because you say you don't cheat does not prove that you don't. As far as others reporting you, have you been kicked? If not I don't understand why you are talking about it as if being hackusated has ruined your game to the point that you cant play. The lack of a decent AC has made it so people don't know who cheats and who is good, so if you are getting accused of cheating and you aren't, I would take it as a badge of man I am good, and run with it without explaining yourself.

    The point I was trying to make wasn't about my game being ruined. I don't really mind the accusations towards me. I just used myself as an example to prove that there are a lot of false accusations happening. My point is that many players could enjoy the game more if they are willing to give high scoring players the benefit of the doubt.

    Dear @GerocK-

    You must keep in mind, for some there are rules in this thread.

    1. If you think there are hackusations, you’re cheater!
    2. If you are better then me, you’re a cheater!
    3. If you do not agree with me, you’re a cheater!
    4. If you do not run into a cheater every server, you’re a cheater yourself!
    5. If you can’t proof you don’t cheat, you’re a cheater!!

    I don't think I have ever thought, or said that, though I am sure some have. What I have said is that a person can't rule out another person as a cheater unless they are standing behind them as they play. I have also said that a hackusation is nowhere near as bad as playing against a cheater. With both situations a player should just pick up and leave the server if the cheater is ruining the game, or you are getting hackusated. Until a new AC comes out we will see both, and this is probably a players best choices.
  • D5RAT
    2003 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 2018
    We were all on here pre November telling people there were cheaters in every server we went in ,,people flying ,people shooting through walls ,people were going 100 to 10..only 20,000 people in game because cheating was that bad . Everyone's saying git gud ect .... And then miraculously 6000+ people were banned (1 in 4 of the player base) and the git gud Brigade shut up for a while but I'm telling you now the numbers of cheats is on the rise again and this time I will not listen to the get good posters because like Mulder and Scully I know the truth is out there ,I know where to find it and I can see the cheat forums and $5 hack deals with my own eyes ..trust no one
  • IllIllIII
    4245 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    It is more then likely 1% of that ammount were pn the EU servers.
    We all know which countries take account for 90%...
  • Revokah
    820 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    IllIllIII wrote: »
    It is more then likely 1% of that ammount were pn the EU servers.
    We all know which countries take account for 90%...

    Where ever you live right?
  • Wurtenslurps
    107 postsMember Member
    IllIllIII wrote: »
    It is more then likely 1% of that ammount were pn the EU servers.
    We all know which countries take account for 90%...

    Is it business competitors you see in all thouse numbers?
    To me, the numbers say that this game series has serious problems with cheating, due to the lack of proper AC.
This discussion has been closed.