Impossible to play without seeing a cheat

Comments

• OP_Glitchmobile
    878 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Revokah wrote: »
    IllIllIII wrote: »
    It is more then likely 1% of that ammount were pn the EU servers.
    We all know which countries take account for 90%...

Where ever you live right?

Some random music:

• D5RAT
    2003 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Even worse now its the origin sale ... with Revolutions at £21 all the banned will be taking another punt at the game
  • IllIllIII
    4245 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    And another report against me....
  • SirBobdk
    4243 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    And another report against me....
    yaaa, they were after you in that game.
  • buster126
    54 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Ok I just played with the most ridiculous cheater, he was using a heavy bomber and was piloting it like a space ship, doing 180 turns almost instantly, spinning the thing like there was almost no gravity or physics. what is THAT about. Not to mention he had 2 wingmen tank hunter planes who could blow you out of the sky from across the map no matter where you were.
  • Red_Label_Scotch
    1238 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    It is more then likely 1% of that ammount were pn the EU servers.
    We all know which countries take account for 90%...

The ping from those countries is not 40 or under....Yet the cheaters that I have seen have had good pings.
  • Red_Label_Scotch
    1238 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Monranian wrote: »
    I checked on the three players I reported recently, and three other cheaters named-and-shamed on Reddit. All but one had seized playing for at least seven days shortly after being discovered. So assuming they were banned, they were actioned upon quite swiftly. That would be positive indeed.
    The one exception must be using a different or more sophisticated cheat, since his stats are the most blatant: ~80% headshot ratios on almost all scout weapons with close to 3 KPM. Which only indicates that Fairfight is close to useless.

If only the same good fortune could befall my reports of cheaters...
    I even recorded spectator video proof of 3 obvious cheaters & uploaded proof to youtube, reported them with the video proof both in-game and through EA customer service tickets, hoping that would make a real difference.
    Just checked, all three are still alive and well in-game.
    It's either EA studying their cheating softwares before handing a ban, or there just too many reports to go through, or not too many ppl at EA really care (which seems to me to be the most possible sofar).

I just sent in 3 cheat reports today.

Anyone feel free to message me to see the videos.

Confirmed, 2 blatant cheaters.( didn’t get the 3rd cheat video).
    Funny thing is even with these blatant cheats they have a hard time maintaining 1 KD....

The poor blokes need it.. like any other cheater does.
    What region do you play?

I am not sure what you saw, but those guys had well over 3:1 KD.

One has 1.03 and the other 1.49.
    Like i said they must have just started to cheat.

One ended 96/33
    Another ended 124/25 That one had 21k on his team, next score on his team was 9k.
  • IllIllIII
    4245 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I checked on the three players I reported recently, and three other cheaters named-and-shamed on Reddit. All but one had seized playing for at least seven days shortly after being discovered. So assuming they were banned, they were actioned upon quite swiftly. That would be positive indeed.
    The one exception must be using a different or more sophisticated cheat, since his stats are the most blatant: ~80% headshot ratios on almost all scout weapons with close to 3 KPM. Which only indicates that Fairfight is close to useless.

I even recorded spectator video proof of 3 obvious cheaters & uploaded proof to youtube, reported them with the video proof both in-game and through EA customer service tickets, hoping that would make a real difference.
    It's either EA studying their cheating softwares before handing a ban, or there just too many reports to go through, or not too many ppl at EA really care (which seems to me to be the most possible sofar).

Funny thing is even with these blatant cheats they have a hard time maintaining 1 KD....

What region do you play?

One ended 96/33
    Another ended 124/25 That one had 21k on his team, next score on his team was 9k.

They stopped playing, hopefully due to the ban...for a week unfortunately.
  • I-Soldat-I
    1643 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    buster126 wrote: »
    Ok I just played with the most ridiculous cheater, he was using a heavy bomber and was piloting it like a space ship, doing 180 turns almost instantly, spinning the thing like there was almost no gravity or physics. what is THAT about. Not to mention he had 2 wingmen tank hunter planes who could blow you out of the sky from across the map no matter where you were.

I have seen that on YouTube, its apparently a glitch that is being exploited
  • FPSgamer69
    395 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    some encrypted file updates would be nice before every weekend ( just to **** of the hack makers)
    During the weeks it is nice to play, but in the weekends the weirdest kills happen
  • EdwinSpangler
    1792 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I-Soldat-I wrote: »
    buster126 wrote: »

I have seen that on YouTube, its apparently a glitch that is being exploited

Yea its absolutely ridiculous that they didnt fix this immediately after release of it.......
  • Monranian
    166 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Lets do some stats.I'm in like almost 1.7k hours.

Times seen people actually sitting in spec : Maybe 10-15times
    Times me sitting in spec : 15-20times - actually someone seein' cheating in spec - maybe 50%
    Times when i didnt need spec to see someone is cheating : maybe 10-15times Damage multiply/flying/killing with periscope/scanning through walls like terminator.
    Times people screams in chat : Cheater,cheater report - unlimited times over and over.
    Funny thing is that people just screams cheater cheater..never saw people leaving server or go to spec.Its just childish cry.

So yea this page would be a much shorter if people sit and learn how to play this game.Most of people doesnt even follow objective(simplest and one of the core objective in game), but they are capable to determine who is a cheater.For me thats like so sad thing and frustrating alot.

From the other side im sad due people getting 1week ban and so.Ban their account like every other company.No mercy to them.Also sad thing is that reported and video recorded cheaters are playing months after we did our job(take action reporting em).That is just disrespectful to every customer that buyed a game.

Complete agreement with the last paragraph. There was this one cheater with such a consistently ridiculous K/D, and he (I wish I could call him "it", though) had somehow managed to reach rank 127 by the time I ran into him...
    What's even more interesting? His gaming record (on battlefieldtracker.com) shows large time gaps, usually by a month, between his gaming sessions.
    Now that you've posted this reply, I can only assume he had already been reported countless times before I did one, and it was due to EA's merciful but stupid act of not perma-banning him that he displayed such gaming pattern and survived until rank 127.
  • IllIllIII
    Yup, insta ban would be very welcome.
    I can’t believe they show mercy to those who destroy their beatiful product.....

Every gamer no matter the age know cheating isn’t allowed so there is no need for a warning.
  • UsainskiSemperFi
    533 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Last game i encountered a cheater. as you can see my prophile i played many hours of BF1 and can tell when someone cheats. i am so tired from cheaters tho. sad.
  • UsainskiSemperFi
    533 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

What region do you play?

One ended 96/33

once i finish a game 100/1 KDR, but i am no cheater.
  • IllIllIII
    Just finished a match with a suspicious player.
    After the match i looked him up on btr and has normal stats.
    Except for the russian infantry rifle he had 12.4 kpm.
    Not sure if btr is bugged here.
  • TEKNOCODE
    11180 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Last game i encountered a cheater. as you can see my prophile i played many hours of BF1 and can tell when someone cheats. i am so tired from cheaters tho. sad.

What region do you play?

One ended 96/33

once i finish a game 100/1 KDR, but i am no cheater.
    I guarantee that there were players that said “I have played many hours of battlefield and can tell that usainski is a cheater.”
  • Gerbil_Warf4re
    109 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Just come back after almost a year away cos of cheaters. Still see em on servers. But whats i've found even worse, what's actuall spoiled more games than cheating, is team-stacking.
    The number of times all the 130 exp players have joined the same team to completely dominate the other less experienced team is appaling.
    In fact, just been in a game where a 130 player actually swapped to join the more experienced team, cos we were losing. This, despite the fact that they actually had more players to start with!
    And this isn't an isolated incident, as i've actually quit a number of games now because of this issue.

This behavoiur often leaves one team with 32 players (the 130 exp players) and the other team with 20 players or less!

Does BF1 even have any kind of balancing? Cos if it does, i cant see any eveidence whatsoever.

Quake2 had autobalancing that worked, and jesus, how many years ago was that?

What i find incredible is that these people are asking you to pay more money for DLC content, for a game which quite simply has so many issues that a lot of people are leaving,/ have already left.

Trouble is, i cant see anything changing, Dice just dont care. Its such a shame cos without the cheating and the team-stacking, its an excellent game. Oh well, back to rome total war.

• TyroneLoyd_TV
    1462 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    R-Sw1pe wrote: »
    Just come back after almost a year away cos of cheaters. Still see em on servers. But whats i've found even worse, what's actuall spoiled more games than cheating, is team-stacking.
    The number of times all the 130 exp players have joined the same team to completely dominate the other less experienced team is appaling.
    In fact, just been in a game where a 130 player actually swapped to join the more experienced team, cos we were losing. This, despite the fact that they actually had more players to start with!
    And this isn't an isolated incident, as i've actually quit a number of games now because of this issue.

This behavoiur often leaves one team with 32 players (the 130 exp players) and the other team with 20 players or less!

Does BF1 even have any kind of balancing? Cos if it does, i cant see any eveidence whatsoever.

What i find incredible is that these people are asking you to pay more money for DLC content, for a game which quite simply has so many issues that a lot of people are leaving,/ have already left.

Trouble is, i cant see anything changing, Dice just dont care. Its such a shame cos without the cheating and the team-stacking, its an excellent game. Oh well, back to rome total war.

Seen alot of team stacking and switching on already large teams also. Saw a streamer doing it every game as soon as he felt like he was losing(quite sad since he had alot of viewers). This new balance system that's coming isn't my ideal method of team balancing since it does it mid game but I guess it's something.
  • IllIllIII
    TyroneLoyd wrote: »
    R-Sw1pe wrote: »

Seen alot of team stacking and switching on already large teams also. Saw a streamer doing it every game as soon as he felt like he was losing(quite sad since he had alot of viewers). This new balance system that's coming isn't my ideal method of team balancing since it does it mid game but I guess it's something.

Russians do litterally anything to win... ;)
This discussion has been closed.