Impossible to play without seeing a cheat

Comments

• RRedux
    684 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    TyroneLoyd wrote: »

Seen alot of team stacking and switching on already large teams also. Saw a streamer doing it every game as soon as he felt like he was losing(quite sad since he had alot of viewers). This new balance system that's coming isn't my ideal method of team balancing since it does it mid game but I guess it's something.

Teams being rebalanced in the middle of a game is a terrible idea. The initial matchmaking is the problem. Everyone has noticed that a lot of the time at the start of a new match, the team that won the last round gets new players added to it by the matchmaking even though the team that lost the previous round has 15 less players on their team. That's the matchmaking at work, it "decides" which team is supposed to win before the match even begins, and stacks that team.

A random scramble between rounds might not be ideal, but it really can't be worse than the current MM system.
  • Revokah
    820 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Agreed ^^^ match making should be random. Said this about multiple titles. Trying to predetermine ‘balanced’ teams is possibly the most stupid things I’ve ever heard
  • FPSgamer69
    395 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Revokah wrote: »
    Agreed ^^^ match making should be random. Said this about multiple titles. Trying to predetermine ‘balanced’ teams is possibly the most stupid things I’ve ever heard

randomizing might be a balancing trick
  • Micas99
    816 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Someone suggested more frequent encryption updates, and I don't see why it can't be daily, or maybe something more dynamic where each client has a different key which changes each time you load the game. In any case, it does seem like they're taking the issue seriously, but the pace at which it improves could be a whole lot faster, and EA/Dice certainly could be more open about it and let us know what's going on.

I keep a list of the players that I think were cheating, some of which I reported, and it would be quite amusing (schadenfreude ftw) to revisit their stats once it seems the hacks have been defeated. How are people checking other player's match history? It doesn't look like battlefield tracker "recent sessions" is accurate by any measure.
  • FrozenCamel
    369 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 2018
    *post removed due to being off topic*
    Post edited by LOLGotYerTags on
  • IllIllIII
    4245 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Wrong section?
  • Revokah
    820 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Yea must be, she’s a hacker anyway
  • FrozenCamel
    369 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Revokah wrote: »
    Yea must be, she’s a hacker anyway

lol
  • MachoFantast1c0
    2047 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Micas99 wrote: »
    I keep a list of the players that I think were cheating, some of which I reported, and it would be quite amusing (schadenfreude ftw) to revisit their stats once it seems the hacks have been defeated. How are people checking other player's match history? It doesn't look like battlefield tracker "recent sessions" is accurate by any measure.

As far as I can tell, Recent Sessions on the Overview page is accurate, but groups play sessions between visits to that player's tracker page. So unless you visit daily/frequently, the date per session is the time when the game client last started a play session for sessions since the previous recorded session on the tracker (phew, hopefully that was at least somewhat clear). You can use the Game Score By Day graph so try and gauge how they are actually distributed to calendar days.
    Game Reports would be the ultimate tool, but unfortunately it is not really working for larger game modes (CQ, Operations). You can see stats for individual games broken down per weapon.
    On Reddit someone posted a combination of first-person opponent plus spectator footage of a wallhacker/aimbotter with 60k cheat kills. I can only assume he is using a subscription cheat, but it really speaks to a sorry state of affairs that they can go on for such extended periods.

• LOLGotYerTags
    13487 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
  • D5RAT
    2003 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    The reason there is an increase in cheating again after a period of calm is the game is being heavily discounted and so are the cheats ,$5 ,$10 offers as the game becomes less popular . Massive amount of lower level players who are obviously on 2nd or 3rd account after bans
  • IllIllIII
    4245 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    D5RAT wrote: »
    The reason there is an increase in cheating again after a period of calm is the game is being heavily discounted and so are the cheats ,$5 ,$10 offers as the game becomes less popular . Massive amount of lower level players who are obviously on 2nd or 3rd account after bans

An average of 2-3 rank 130’s each match.
    The rest is like 80 or less...

Their main got banned probably.
  • FrozenCamel

I know i just want to break fake news here but thx anyway..
  • Oskool_007
    557 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    New patch goes live tomorrow. I hope it scambles the game for cheat developers so we can have at least 2 days of cheat free gaming. I'm planning on taking full advantage of the small window we'll have.

No tank ESPers. Everyone playing like they're a noob. The next couple of days are going to be fun! :smiley:
  • IllIllIII
    I’ll make sure to be online, wonder if i notice the difference.
  • FrozenCamel
    edited January 2018
    IllIllIII wrote: »

But you are always online day or night doesn't matter
  • TyroneLoyd_TV
    1465 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

What fake news?
  • IllIllIII
    edited January 2018

You have 347 hours more then me....

What fake news?

The news “she” brings.
  • TyroneLoyd_TV
    1465 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

You have 347 hours more then me....

What fake news?

The news “she” brings.

Well I hope she's not talking about the balancer lol.
  • D5RAT
    2003 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Let's see how good some of the pro players are today :) or let's see who disappears for a week
This discussion has been closed.