Impossible to play without seeing a cheat

Comments

• FrozenCamel
    369 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 2018
    FPSgamer69 wrote: »
    Revokah wrote: »
    I ain’t standing to lose a game I didn’t deserve to lose

lol ..single player remark

Yap He is very good Battlefield player but only in bailing out...
  • IllIllIII
    4245 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

I get why you won’t bail when your losing.
    You’d end up bailing every match...
  • Revokah
    820 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    edited February 2018

Yeah I’m only good at bailing out xD your so jealous it’s almost painful to read. Good job I’m a good sport. Back to the meaning of the thread since this new anti cheat has come in has anyone else noticed massive performance drop? Mines horrible to play at the moment still says I’m getting 144fps but it feels absolutely awful. The ingame loadings time are atrocious. I’d personally rather play against the cheats than drop over 2 grand on a rig and wait for it to load... zZzZzZ

Oh and just FYI @Pamela_hot_girl I’m 10 times the player you could ever dream to be, and I have carpal tunnel syndrome, how embarrassing.
  • FrozenCamel
    369 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 2018

Yeah I’m only good at bailing out xD your so jealous it’s almost painful to read. Good job I’m a good sport. Back to the meaning of the thread since this new anti cheat has come in has anyone else noticed massive performance drop? Mines horrible to play at the moment still says I’m getting 144fps but it feels absolutely awful. The ingame loadings time are atrocious. I’d personally rather play against the cheats than drop over 2 grand on a rig and wait for it to load... zZzZzZ

It doesn't mater if you play against cheat or regular player 99.99% chances is that you will bail out regardless to keep your record clean..
  • D5RAT
    2003 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

What's obviously happened is dice have taken on an anti cheat coder probably an ex cheat code writer ,,they have asked them to make it very difficult for the cheats in this game unfortunately it came at a price of performance. They are going to have to find a better balance between the two otherwise for the next Battlefield game the minimum specifications are going to be extremely high
  • FrozenCamel
    I bet that update messed up game little no anticheat
  • Revokah
    820 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    D5RAT wrote: »

What's obviously happened is dice have taken on an anti cheat coder probably an ex cheat code writer ,,they have asked them to make it very difficult for the cheats in this game unfortunately it came at a price of performance. They are going to have to find a better balance between the two otherwise for the next Battlefield game the minimum specifications are going to be extremely high

Yeh it’s not the best way really, they’ll end up pricing people out of pc gaming again... I bought the best I could at the time only thing I could of bought is a 1080ti over a 1080, but my 1080 should run 1080p games without breaking a sweat... even before I clocked it to 2100mhz
  • FrozenCamel
    edited February 2018
    I have 1060 and don't have problem.. Must be your pc configuration.. Try to no overclock your card if you playing 1080p..That sometime create problems especially if you run MSI burner..
  • D5RAT
    2003 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    One thing I have noticed about this game is that high frames per second don't always equal a smooth experience
  • Revokah
    I’m locked out at 144 and it isnt smooth at all feels like 60fps
  • IllIllIII
    4245 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    D5RAT wrote: »
    One thing I have noticed about this game is that high frames per second don't always equal a smooth experience

You notice the difference between stutters (where you refer to) and low fps.
  • TyroneLoyd_TV
    1516 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Been having a rough da
    GOGUMANDU wrote: »
    name/shame whatever. why is DICE so concerned about protecting cheaters, ignoring legit players suffered from those cheater? I cannot understand. Are they worrying about losing bf1 players for cheater? is that it?

You do understand most gaming forums have this rules right? Theres a reason for it . Its to prevent witch hunts and pure toxicity on the fourms. I wish people would get it through there thick skulls for once that the world doesnt revolve around them and there demands.
  • IllIllIII
    Oskool_007 wrote: »

Long arm hack. PC gaming, you never change.

HAHAHAHA!
    thats probably the funniest thing i have seen in this 358 pages thread.
    Thanx for the laugh.
  • Cheers4Eers
    37 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    ^
    Bahahahahah!!!
    Hilarious.
  • Micas99
    816 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    ADVANTedge wrote: »
    I know hackers personally, and you're only looking at a small fraction of the obvious hackers that rune the game, you haven't seen the larger community that simply toggles ESP is astounding like you wouldn't believe. recently though, EA has somehow given BF4 servers the ability to kick known cheaters rather than blast their name in chat by the detection system so hopefully they'll give the greenlight to do that here as well. Do we even have a Community rep to comment on this?

Finally, somebody that gets it. From reading this thread, it seems like most people only consider someone a cheater if the player is going on a head-shot bot killing spree. Most cheaters don't want to get caught. Some use a bot configured to rarely get a head shot, and have a certain percentage of flat out misses. Some only use ESP, which is a huge advantage in its own right, while being careful how they track. The vast majority of players on a server have zero clue that they're playing with cheaters.

I'm not sure what this change to BF4 is that you mention. Known BF4 cheaters are banned by meta, and prevented from playing on servers that stream the metabans. That's why you'd find servers that stream metabans are far cleaner than any BF1 game. In BF4, you can record a cheater, or present a case based on statistics, and within a few hours that player will be banned and unable to join any servers that stream the ban, as long as you made your case. It's community policing and it works really well. EA didn't like that loss of control, so you get the RSP in BF1. I've made 8 metaban requests in the past couple months in BF4, all resulted in bans, so players no longer joining rented servers that stream the bans. It's glorious. But even with the meta process, players that just run ESP are rarely ever banned unless they're so stupid to constantly track targets through walls. The most popular cheating method in BF4 is AHK for no-recoil and ESP. They'll never get caught. The non-idiots can still cheat in BF4, just as they can continually cheat in BF1.

Probably the funniest thing in BF1 now is some guy going with say, 2-1 KD (which seems very normal), but sense something fishy. Go look to see if he has a metaban, and sure enough.. yup. Metabans are cross-game for those that are supported, which would have totally hosed a bunch of players going from BF4 to BF1, which is probably the reason why the RSP in BF1 is so bad now. EA is totally not down with players self-policing because of the "cheaters are customers too" philosophy.
  • Teh_Next
    1863 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Back to the meaning of the thread since this new anti cheat has come in has anyone else noticed massive performance drop?

Yap.

I see a drop.

• FPSgamer69
    395 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    no performance drop....do not notice new anti-cheat either
  • IamNotThatWhichU
    113 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 2018
    Didnt know there was any new anti-cheat, cos i still see cheaters on servers. Havent noticed any performance drop either. I can only assum the people with performance issues havnt got their systems configured correctly.

Having said that, spot flares during the daytime (which most maps are) is THE most ridiculous idea i have ever seen.

By the way, does Dice puposefully stack one team with high EXP players, and put all the n00bs on the other team, or is that just complete co-incidence?
  • D5RAT
    Micas99 wrote: »
    ADVANTedge wrote: »
    I know hackers personally, and you're only looking at a small fraction of the obvious hackers that rune the game, you haven't seen the larger community that simply toggles ESP is astounding like you wouldn't believe. recently though, EA has somehow given BF4 servers the ability to kick known cheaters rather than blast their name in chat by the detection system so hopefully they'll give the greenlight to do that here as well. Do we even have a Community rep to comment on this?

Finally, somebody that gets it. From reading this thread, it seems like most people only consider someone a cheater if the player is going on a head-shot bot killing spree. Most cheaters don't want to get caught. Some use a bot configured to rarely get a head shot, and have a certain percentage of flat out misses. Some only use ESP, which is a huge advantage in its own right, while being careful how they track. The vast majority of players on a server have zero clue that they're playing with cheaters.

I'm not sure what this change to BF4 is that you mention. Known BF4 cheaters are banned by meta, and prevented from playing on servers that stream the metabans. That's why you'd find servers that stream metabans are far cleaner than any BF1 game. In BF4, you can record a cheater, or present a case based on statistics, and within a few hours that player will be banned and unable to join any servers that stream the ban, as long as you made your case. It's community policing and it works really well. EA didn't like that loss of control, so you get the RSP in BF1. I've made 8 metaban requests in the past couple months in BF4, all resulted in bans, so players no longer joining rented servers that stream the bans. It's glorious. But even with the meta process, players that just run ESP are rarely ever banned unless they're so stupid to constantly track targets through walls. The most popular cheating method in BF4 is AHK for no-recoil and ESP. They'll never get caught. The non-idiots can still cheat in BF4, just as they can continually cheat in BF1.

Probably the funniest thing in BF1 now is some guy going with say, 2-1 KD (which seems very normal), but sense something fishy. Go look to see if he has a metaban, and sure enough.. yup. Metabans are cross-game for those that are supported, which would have totally hosed a bunch of players going from BF4 to BF1, which is probably the reason why the RSP in BF1 is so bad now. EA is totally not down with players self-policing because of the "cheaters are customers too" philosophy.

I understand where you are coming from but a few facts about the BF4 anticheats Fairfight and Punkbuster
    1) Metabans is a third party streaming site that logs cheats banned by punkbuster and also on evidence from server admins . I could be wrong but I think it went bust and is no longer about. its the same as PBBANS and GGC which also logs Punkbuster kicks even if they are not global bans .They have no affiliation to Punkbuster which EA didn't like.
    2)AHK is now detected since last BF1 last patch and AHK has no ESP , It has uniform colour changers (chams)You cant see through walls .
    3)Totally agree with last paragraph
This discussion has been closed.