Impossible to play without seeing a cheat

Comments

• SMK_GAMING_2
    775 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    IllIllIII wrote: »
    Revokah wrote: »
    Its like we have thousands of private servers lol problem with you was your bailing out witch affect your stats.. When i check yor stats i see some numbers w/l very different let say not normal.. I know when i saw that what you doing but admins in Battlefield may not have expirence with this and may ban you for that thiking how you use cheat.. Honestly i found many admins in BF to be novice and dont have clue what was going on or how to manage servers.. I even see admins playing besides cheaters not knowing what was going on.. No wonder why they banning good players for no reason in this case players probably like you

Suppose all my other stats are padded like my 45% accuracy with FH,my 60% headshot rate with gewehr 98, my 4.2 infantry kdr, or my 3800 spm just to name a few lol you really don’t realise that it’s like 1 out of probably 25 games I leave...

I play an average of 2 games a day, of which i always lose the 1st one because we are behind approx 500 points the noment i enter.
    No need to manipulate my w/l ratio since the game does that for me already ;)

Yeah I get that same BS too, the amount I leave probably doesn’t count for the losses I get from joining already decided games, you’ve played with me, you know what the score is :P

Yup, always nice to tag along with you towards the victory :)

Do you play on PS4 too?
  • IllIllIII
    4245 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Gaming_SMK wrote: »
    Its like we have thousands of private servers lol problem with you was your bailing out witch affect your stats.. When i check yor stats i see some numbers w/l very different let say not normal.. I know when i saw that what you doing but admins in Battlefield may not have expirence with this and may ban you for that thiking how you use cheat.. Honestly i found many admins in BF to be novice and dont have clue what was going on or how to manage servers.. I even see admins playing besides cheaters not knowing what was going on.. No wonder why they banning good players for no reason in this case players probably like you

Suppose all my other stats are padded like my 45% accuracy with FH,my 60% headshot rate with gewehr 98, my 4.2 infantry kdr, or my 3800 spm just to name a few lol you really don’t realise that it’s like 1 out of probably 25 games I leave...

I play an average of 2 games a day, of which i always lose the 1st one because we are behind approx 500 points the noment i enter.

Yeah I get that same BS too, the amount I leave probably doesn’t count for the losses I get from joining already decided games, you’ve played with me, you know what the score is :P

Do you play on PS4 too?

No, PC only.
  • SMK_GAMING_2
    775 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

Do you play on PS4 too?

No, PC only.

Ah ok, I just know a guy that runs around on PS4 with a username of IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
  • FPSgamer69
    395 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    I always liekd BF4DB for anticheat. Not sure if they do BF! also
  • SirBobdk
    4678 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    FPSgamer69 wrote: »
    I always liekd BF4DB for anticheat. Not sure if they do BF! also
    Agree, used it a lot in BF4.
  • IllIllIII
    4245 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

Do you play on PS4 too?

No, PC only.

Ah ok, I just know a guy that runs around on PS4 with a username of IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

There are quite a few of them.
    On PC they’re all cheaters ;)
  • Sed1Tion
    341 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Given that a good 50% of the player base lack the co-ordination to tie their own shoelaces. I'm not surprised they think there are so many cheats.
  • Revokah
    820 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    I love this dude
  • OP_Glitchmobile
    921 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Micas99 wrote: »
    That's simply not how metabans work.

That's exactly how meta bans works.. First Ban player then stream his ban to Metaban list and he was automatically banned on all servers that use this creepy service.. Any experience gaming Admin will avoid any Metabans or any other service that act like Metabans.. Btw Metabans is not active service anymore.. Good idea bad implementation and prone to massive abuse.. EA will never suport this i can guarantee you that 100%

When the tinfoilpeople get too much power in a place, it gets ruined.
    Way too many badmins there, banning you for cheating if you TVG\tank their jet, or TOW their heli from across the map :)
  • Micas99
    816 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 2018
    Maybe I used the term "metaban" incorrectly. I don't know of any BF4 servers where a ban on one server (say for just being a jerk) is relayed to others. I was referring to sites that publish a list of banned players, which are streamed through an rcon plugin. Players can be banned due to FF or PB infractions, a stat reset, or as a result of being reported and found to have been cheating. It's strictly an anti-cheat tool, not an anti-jerk tool.

Sometimes it's really funny too since players can appeal a ban. It goes like this (scrubbed of identifying information - for your protection). This guy plays BF1.

331nh3m.jpg
  • Red_Label_Scotch
    1294 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    GOGUMANDU wrote: »
    name/shame whatever. why is DICE so concerned about protecting cheaters, ignoring legit players suffered from those cheater? I cannot understand. Are they worrying about losing bf1 players for cheater? is that it?

That way, it can stay in the domain of anecdote, rather than evidence. This allows DICE to maintain plausible deniability.
  • Denisa_Rowen
    311 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    this is a joke now, a laughing joke.....
    so many cheaters, some games have like half of teams aimboting and wall hacking......
    byeee....take care folks..... as much as i hated COD before, i finally gave in and bought it, no way near the amount oc cheaters u find on this game
    Ah, and Russia+China is region locked on steam on ALL cods, starting from January 2018, so theres that !
  • SirBobdk
    4678 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    so many cheaters, some games have like half of teams aimboting and wall hacking......
    byeee....take care folks..... as much as i hated COD before, i finally gave in and bought it, no way near the amount oc cheaters u find on this game
    Ah, and Russia+China is region locked on steam on ALL cods, starting from January 2018, so theres that !
    Sorry, but COD is much worse than BF1 unless you play war.
  • FrozenCamel
    369 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 2018
    Real stats taken in last 30 min today

w02cBUV.png
  • Revokah
    820 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Real stats taken in last 30 min today

w02cBUV.png

Yeah... when I saw 25m I was like na, that’s way to silly but maybe that’s just how many copies they sold?
  • FrozenCamel
    369 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Yap 25 mill unique players and only 150k plays on all three systems..
    This is worst than any other Battlefield game up to date.. Period!
  • ShevermiN
    395 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

Please COD has built in wall hacks and auto aim as standard that's the only reason you think it's better. Oh and what are it's player numbers on PC?? on average 7.5 k a day for COD WW2.

• D5RAT
    2003 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    PC as a AAA title gaming platform is getting less. its still massively popular for the mmo and the odd indie game like pubg but its still a pretty relevant income for the big publishers .
  • Revokah
    It’s not what it used to be that’s for sure
  • IllIllIII
    Micas99 wrote: »
    Maybe I used the term "metaban" incorrectly. I don't know of any BF4 servers where a ban on one server (say for just being a jerk) is relayed to others. I was referring to sites that publish a list of banned players, which are streamed through an rcon plugin. Players can be banned due to FF or PB infractions, a stat reset, or as a result of being reported and found to have been cheating. It's strictly an anti-cheat tool, not an anti-jerk tool.

Sometimes it's really funny too since players can appeal a ban. It goes like this (scrubbed of identifying information - for your protection). This guy plays BF1.

331nh3m.jpg

Damn those lines and bars guys....
    Cheat noobs.
This discussion has been closed.