Impossible to play without seeing a cheat

Comments

• Guns4uUK
    12 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 2018
    I see no point in installing the game again as they have not fixed this anti cheat yet
    ea total waste of money
    2 reasons
    1. no anti cheat
    2. no dedi servers( So you can run and police your own server without costing you money)

*No caps please
    Post edited by EA_Alexander on
  • RRedux
    760 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The only anti-cheat that ever worked to a degree in battlefield was the community-run ones. EA doesn't like community-based initiatives, so they made sure no such options could be implemented in bf1.

And what do you know, bf1 has a much bigger cheater-problem than earlier bf games.
  • Confucius_o_
    1870 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    IllIllIII wrote: »
    Teh_Next wrote: »
    p
    D5RAT wrote: »
    Most of the people that got banned by admin are just good players.
    People rent a server to keep out the good players and not the cheaters.

Salty badmins.

they pay the money they make the choice

True, but some in this forum say thats what gonna keep out the cheater from their server.
    Infact those admins rent servers because the suck themselfs and with the power of banning people they can create an environment where they are good too.

Way to many madcuzbad players in bf1 to give them this power.
    Just join DICE servers exclusively.

I think you'll find most created their own server because it formed from a need of a community to have servers with settings that they felt were more conducive to the game.
    That was when admins had the option s to configure, when pc gaming was proper.

I remember servers from bf4, where the rules was a list so big it couldn’t fit your screen.
    Every weapon or gadget that killed the server badmin appeared on that list.

I am sure there are good servers out there that have nice admin, but they are few..

BF4...you need to go back further than that for a proper PC game.
  • FrozenCamel
    369 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Anyone believes that this DICE anti cheat efforts will do any good? I certainly don't belive anything that DICE and EA doing and FarCry is so close.. Time to shelf this game for good..
  • FPSgamer69
    395 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    just joint a game in Fort Faux...and 2 guys shot laser beam bullits (no recoil/no spread)///walked straight at people in hiding, threw nades over several walls..spot on....ofcourse also when they are long dead.
    I really hope FF gets boosted.
  • Kunstula
    473 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Anyone believes that this DICE anti cheat efforts will do any good? I certainly don't belive anything that DICE and EA doing and FarCry is so close.. Time to shelf this game for good..

I don't believe it either. Especially after just closing the game in disgust after spectating a match of a blatant aimbot and damage hack cheater that I reported over 2 months ago.
    I reported the same player again just now and left "Your anti-cheat is a joke" at the bottom of the comment section of the report after copy-pasting the URL of said match and a short description of what I saw.

FairFight may be working, but it's still missing a large amount of cheaters, especially cheaters with a high rank.
    Cheating is still a major problem in FPS games on PC.
  • Micas99
    816 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Cheating is still a major problem in FPS games on PC.

I agree with that, but I think we should give EA/Dice some more time to get it worked out. Their recent announcements are a huge shift from where they were (basically pretending there was no problem). If there's no real change in, say, a month from now, then they deserve the full wrath of the community, which includes abandoning their MP games.

Is this really a cultural shift from the infamous "cheaters are customers too" point of view? Is the first offense still a time-out? If someone is banned in BF1, are they banned from all Origin based MP games, including new titles? Seems to me the competitive space for MP shooters is getting more intense, and players will have more and more options. I've been playing BF since 1942, but I have zero issue with dropping BF for another game if they don't get their act together soon.
  • IG-Calibre
    978 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    a message that FF is issuing temp bans is a joke - if people are caught cheating ban them completely and remove them permanently from the game, zero tolerance please.
  • Denisa_Rowen
    311 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited February 2018
    Ban all origin acces for cheaters, make them lose acces to all ea multiplayer games
    Not temporal....
    [EA_Lanna: Removed ALL CAPS SPAM as per BF Forum Rules.]
    Post edited by EA_Lanna on
  • IamNotThatWhichU
    113 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Echo the recent comments here tbh. Just specced a match where there were several wallhackers. Also saw the message syaing that 'x amount of players have been temporarily suspended'...... What? Nah, your avin a laff!
    A, i don't believe you've banned anyone, B, Even if u had, a temporary ban? LOL.
    Like someone said, i'll give it a few weeks, then probably uninstall again, cos cheating isnt the only major issue. Team balancing is appalling, to the point where it looks as if they are intentionally unbalancing games! The basic game itself is astounding, the implementation however, is not.
    Ho-Hum. Well, i've still got Crysis 3 to play :)
  • ere4s3r
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Temporary bans? Lmao ;) It seems DICE doesn't even know how their own game works, but that isn't surprising, Origin Access "4€ to cheat 3 days for free" they can also just exploit the trial -> https://www.origin.com/deu/en-us/store/battlefield/battlefield-1/revolution-edition make new account, login with that account in Origin on your rig > point it to existing BF1 install = 10 hours free cheating. After 10 hours of cheating you can recycle accounts, infinitely and for free.

So temporary suspensions are doing nothing. A banned cheater doesn't even lose anything, while everyone who paid for the game is the truly scammed one. "EA, cheaters in the game"

To me this game died the moment they offered a full access 10 hour trial and Origin Access which can easily be scammed, 10 hours isn't much you say, but a cheater can recycle accounts in less than 3 minutes and to cheat that cheater doesn't need unlocks....

So slow claps to EA or Dice, not that anyone of them reads this topic.
  • FrozenCamel
    369 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 2018
    No one is going to be banned.. ..Ever.. . We all know that... Besides EA and DICE cheating us with lot boxes, unfinished games, late DLCs,never fixed glitches and so on.. List goes forever.. They gonna ban cheaters and game is almost dead hahahaha lol
  • Monranian
    166 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    edited February 2018
    No one is going to be banned.. ..Ever.. . We all know that... Besides EA and DICE cheating us with lot boxes, unfinished games, late DLCs,never fixed glitches and so on.. List goes forever.. They gonna ban cheaters and game is almost dead hahahaha lol

Some time after that Dice comment, and your words now ring truer and more convincing.
    Now it seems to me that this Dice comment, if not just a gesture, is more of a PR placebo for the next BF title, so essentially they saying,
    "hey we know you getting upset by us not banning cheaters, but we still want your money, so we gonna give you this placebo, convince you we actually doing somethin, so when the next BF title comes out you gonna reach into your pocket like we want you to"

I may be overparanoid here, but don't ever hesitate to prove me wrong here if anyone can *looks at Dice*
  • FrozenCamel
    Monranian wrote: »

Some time after that Dice comment, and your words now ring truer and more convincing.
    Now it seems to me that this Dice comment, if not just a gesture, is more of a PR placebo for the next BF title, so essentially they saying,
    "hey we know you getting upset by us not banning cheaters, but we still want your money, so we gonna give you this placebo, convince you we actually doing somethin, so when the next BF title comes out you gonna reach into your pocket like we want you to"

I may be overparanoid here, but don't ever hesitate to prove me wrong here if anyone can *looks at Dice*

I see lots of things but never something like this..Fair fight is nothing but fair fight of crap..You report people and people still playing ..I did reported people lvl 60 and next you know they are 130 lvl and same people playing. No one even believe anymore in Fair Fight..They sold 25 millions copies of this game then why not hire Admins to watch EA servers in 3 shifts...Its not like EA doesn't have money..
  • DigitalHype
    833 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Axlerod1 wrote: »

This is just PR/Marketing material.
  • Rossctone
    31 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I think how they are trying to handle cheating problem is misstake, basicly its ok to cheat just dont get too greedy and its ok. Why not just make small update to game every week so cheats dont work next 24-48hours, just trying to make injecting game difficult.

Sorry bad english.
  • VenomAlbanian
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Counter Strike handles the cheating situation the best with their Overwatch system, letting the players decide, while using an anti-cheat system on the side.

It's really lazy of EA/DICE to not implement a system like that, stuff like this should be a priority for them because it effects every aspect of the user experience, but still game after game they release gets invaded with cheaters.

It has gotten waaay to long without a solution making me think that they don't care. But I don't get it, why don't they care? what are they gaining from letting the cheaters slide by game after game.

Buying the game for $60 and + $ 40 for "premium" and this is what we get? Thank you, feeling the preeemiuuum side of it sooooo much.
  • D5RAT
    2010 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Shows the cheats are still a problem if FF is banning so many over the last 24 hours but most of those bans will be throw away accounts
  • IllIllIII
    4245 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Even on the console forum it is flooded with “cheat threads”.
    No matter what DICEwill do, there will always be better pl... uhh i mean cheaters.
  • D5RAT
    2010 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 2018
    Even on the console forum it is flooded with “cheat threads”.
    No matter what DICEwill do, there will always be better pl... uhh i mean cheaters.

Let's be fair though Fairfight isn't banning innocent players . The cheats on PC are real but thankfully in lesser numbers than they used to be probably cos half of them can't run the game anymore dice ruined it that badly .lol
This discussion has been closed.