Impossible to play without seeing a cheat

Comments

• MHbluey
    739 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    this is sad but hey, DICE don't care
  • AldermachXI
    1148 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited February 2017
    BigF33t_13 wrote: »
    Oh well. I still haven't seen a cheater since November. But that's your choice. They aren't going to add a third party anti cheat.

Dude, you're a complete goof. Of course you're not gonna see a cheater. That would require you paying attention to things, and knowing the signs. You're clearly blind, or clueless. You pick.

I'll admit that cheating isn't the epidemic people make it out to be, and that there ARE too many hackusations being thrown around. But if you really believe you haven't encountered one since November, you're silly, or again, blind/clueless.

It used to be at a point where I saw 1-2 per week. But now it really is at least daily, if not multiple times per day.

At the end of the day, it doesn't matter. BF1 is a flop - on PC at least. They crippled the PC community with the RSP and the lack of urgency in getting it up to par has killed any chance they had. I think even if they manage to improve the RSP, it'll be too little too late.

I intended to rent a server at some point, but I don't care for the game enough anymore to bother doing that. I'm enjoying other games way more. I boot up BF1 maybe once a week for a round or two at a time now (and STILL spot hackers all the time).
  • StarscreamUK
    7272 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    wabbit, I removed your video as it is blatantly name & shame.

Also your claim that bf1 devs say there are no hacks. Provide proof of that, because on the contrary, everyone knows there are hacks.
  • BigF33t_13
    6656 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    edited February 2017
    BigF33t_13 wrote: »
    Oh well. I still haven't seen a cheater since November. But that's your choice. They aren't going to add a third party anti cheat.

Dude, you're a complete goof. Of course you're not gonna see a cheater. That would require you paying attention to things, and knowing the signs. You're clearly blind, or clueless. You pick.

I'll admit that cheating isn't the epidemic people make it out to be, and that there ARE too many hackusations being thrown around. But if you really believe you haven't encountered one since November, you're silly, or again, blind/clueless.

It used to be at a point where I saw 1-2 per week. But now it really is at least daily, if not multiple times per day.

At the end of the day, it doesn't matter. BF1 is a flop - on PC at least. They crippled the PC community with the RSP and the lack of urgency in getting it up to par has killed any chance they had. I think even if they manage to improve the RSP, it'll be too little too late.

I intended to rent a server at some point, but I don't care for the game enough anymore to bother doing that. I'm enjoying other games way more. I boot up BF1 maybe once a week for a round or two at a time now (and STILL spot hackers all the time).

As I said before. I've dealt with cheaters on servers for almost 15 years. I certainly know what a cheater is. I've seen every wallhack, aimbot, etc. that's been out there. I haven't even been in a game in months where someones stats have been out of line. Maybe I'm just lucky. There are plenty of cheaters out there. No more than bf3 or bf4. Is Faifight good? No it's not. Is any anti cheat good Nope.
  • MrBluePlaydoh
    232 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    wabbits wrote: »
    i agree with the headphones and looking at walls it does happen i got Tritton and i can tell where a shot is coming from pretty easy
    Feel sorry for people that paid full retail price.
    If ever there was a case to play on console this is it!

Bf1 not a viable game on pc as it stands now.
    When playing last night you would start with a full 64p game then by the time people had cottoned on to what was going on your left with 10 v 12.

yeah because hackers are on both sides there only hacker left

I don't have to stand there to hear where things are coming from
  • Arne99
    26 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    THEY dont care....

^
    This,
    They do really not care, it's been clear from start with the route they took on this.

Glad I bought the minimum, as for the first time with SWB.

No DLC for me because it's now in SWB territory.
    Let the cheats fight it out among them self, let the best cheats win, Gratz Dice you have done it again.

Arne99 aka cb99
  • Denisa_Rowen
    311 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    i think the cheaters will destroy the shooting genre on PC's, as the companies will have to invest insane amount of resources on fighting back, the simple move will be that shooting games wont develop anymore for pc platform
    In the end , we will all lose, from honest players to the worst cheater and cheat developers, once the companies will say: hey guys, sorry but no more pc version of this title
    and i kinda understand them, seems that is an uphill battle
    i wanted to get the new skylake cpu when arrive next month, now i am really considering buying into PS4 or xbox ( depending on their exclusives)
  • Denisa_Rowen
    311 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Solid_9493 wrote: »
    Just wait for the admin controls and cheating will drop down to 50%.

I dont try to cause confusion like fierce said but it was a long time ago i spotted a cheater,i have been accused by cheating though.

Many people have to learn how to seperate cheating,skills and luck before accusing someone for hacking.

I am not saying that hacking doesnt exist in battlefield 1 neither that ff is doing a great job,there are just people overeacting about cheating and for sure there is NOT a cheater in every single game you join.Cmon people lets be real.

Kids admins are the best,you kill them and they kick/ban you ....... Dice think twice about it !!!!

i srsly dont believe this, in bf3 and bf4 , having played those games extensively, i never encounter admin abuse, srsly.
    then, what would u chose? an angry admin or a sea of aimbots....?
  • ITS_BOB_GNARLY
    2190 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 2017
    Will there be done anything at all to stop cheating?

How many times is this going to be asked? The answer is not going to change.

NO, NOTHING.

Look at Battlefront, did they do anything besides let FF run its course? No. Do you think they'll spend more money on the lowest populated platform by a country mile? No. Do you think things will change here? No.

I still only see between 0 - 2 a week. Maybe I'm lucky and my region isn't effected as badly as others, but 0 - 2 a week is not rampant and it's not something that's going to stop me from playing either. If it's a big problem for you, then stop playing and don't by any DLCs. That's all they'll listen to.
  • MHbluey
    739 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    and here comes Bob, DICE defender in chief. Yet he offers some good advice:
    "stop playing and don't by any DLCs"
    An awful lot of players agree, including me. GG Bob.
  • Denisa_Rowen

NO, NOTHING.

Look at Battlefront, did they do anything besides let FF run its course? No. Do you think they'll spend more money on the lowest populated platform by a country mile? No. Do you think things will change here? No.

I still only see between 0 - 2 a week. Maybe I'm lucky and my region isn't effected as badly as others, but 0 - 2 a week is not rampant and it's not something that's going to stop me from playing either. If it's a big problem for you, then stop playing and don't by any DLCs. That's all they'll listen to.

i think cheating will end up making teh developers not making games for pc anymore, already xbox and ps4 have huge amounts of sales
    i know for a fact that i am seriously considering moving onto console and just keeping my pc for mmo/casual gaming solo mode
    already the money the companies need to invest to counter attack this cheating plague is huge and i dont think taht from a bussiness pov it is very profitable for them
    I may be wrong, time will tell, but i think the companies who make shooting games mostly are prepairing to move away swiftly from pc platform (and i dont blame them)

i never reallly understood what was the fun on knowing at all times where teh enemies are on the map, or knowing that your bullets will never miss....what is the fun in playing like that? and on top of it, paying money for it...?
  • emerson1975
    501 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited February 2017

NO, NOTHING.

Lowest populated platform for a reason!
    It's full of hacks so many people like myself and a few friends got a ps4 pro.

SEEMS THE MULTIPLAYER PC GLORY DAYS ARE WELL AND TRULY WILTING FAST AND ITS A CRYING SHAME.

Bravo dice your killing battlefield on pc

• D5RAT
    2002 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 2017
    Those advertised cheats are mostly monthly subscription and like the legit players in the game the cheats will start to dwindle .The biggest threat are the free or $9.99 macro's and chams . you dressed in orange make a much easier target especially at distance and in smoke or fog (both of which can also be removed) .the above site got 33k hits and that's just 1 out of dozens of cheat sites
  • wabbits
    292 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited February 2017
    wabbit, I removed your video as it is blatantly name & shame.

Also your claim that bf1 devs say there are no hacks. Provide proof of that, because on the contrary, everyone knows there are hacks.

its not a claim that the devs are denying it, but you can have silence , tho works just as good, you know not addressing it in public , just ignoring 1000 page threads , you kno ignoring customers that have spent 150 on a game that a anticheat got removed , they didnt come and say guys theres no anticheat for this game at launch did they , i just put it in for dramatic effect really ,dont care about it at this point, i lost all respect for the devs ,they dont deserve anything from me , , also i dont really care about your personal opinion , about if it is a name or shame or not he was blantent hacking , he even gets banned and his friend admits it in chat that he dont care , just remove it and say we dont want hacking videos in the forum showing everyone whats actually happening , its good mate i will make sure every news outlet knows how bad it is ,Dice and ea will have the REAL MEDIA to deal with soon dont worry , , this is the worst game for hacking since GTAV thats the only word i have for this game at the moment if someone ask me should i get it , no its a pathetic game with thousands of hackers , dont even bother

to be honest i wrote it in sony vegas in a mood and didnt care its my dark humour its lucky thats all i put it was a rushed 1 min video just for this forum

Post edited by wabbits on
  • wabbits
    292 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited February 2017
    whats being done about it ? NOTHING ?, you going to have a good time here
    i see what he saying about FF maybe it was a legit player that got banned and then what it was is FF is banning legit players as well ,

now more important as a customer do i want to play this game ? No not at all in its current state

giphy.gif

Post edited by wabbits on
  • ITS_BOB_GNARLY
    2190 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 2017

NO, NOTHING.

i think cheating will end up making teh developers not making games for pc anymore, already xbox and ps4 have huge amounts of sales
    i know for a fact that i am seriously considering moving onto console and just keeping my pc for mmo/casual gaming solo mode
    already the money the companies need to invest to counter attack this cheating plague is huge and i dont think taht from a bussiness pov it is very profitable for them
    I may be wrong, time will tell, but i think the companies who make shooting games mostly are prepairing to move away swiftly from pc platform (and i dont blame them)

i never reallly understood what was the fun on knowing at all times where teh enemies are on the map, or knowing that your bullets will never miss....what is the fun in playing like that? and on top of it, paying money for it...?

There's still profits to be made on PC and PC gaming will never die. There's simply more money to be made on consoles when it comes to most AAA titles, so they'll continue to cater to that crowd first. I own both a gaming PC and a PS4, but PC will always be my preference. My PS4 has been collecting dust, I haven't touched it since the last UFC game dropped.

Developers just need to get serious about anti-cheat protection. Good developers already have, just look at Blizzard for example. When EA/DICE start losing money because they're being too tight when it comes to cheat protection, they'll start to change their tune.

NO, NOTHING.

Lowest populated platform for a reason!
    It's full of hacks so many people like myself and a few friends got a ps4 pro.

SEEMS THE MULTIPLAYER PC GLORY DAYS ARE WELL AND TRULY WILTING FAST AND ITS A CRYING SHAME.

Bravo dice your killing battlefield on pc

As I said above, PC gaming will never die. In fact, it's doing better than most people think. Consoles are the ones struggling. PC and mobile gaming are the strong performers.

But in regards to Battlefield, time will tell.
  • LcTVirus
    146 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    simple answer "NO!"

• wabbits
    well they already lost 39,99 for the dlc from me
  • ColonelCuckold
    350 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Solid_9493 wrote: »
    Just wait for the admin controls and cheating will drop down to 50%.

I dont try to cause confusion like fierce said but it was a long time ago i spotted a cheater,i have been accused by cheating though.

Many people have to learn how to seperate cheating,skills and luck before accusing someone for hacking.

I am not saying that hacking doesnt exist in battlefield 1 neither that ff is doing a great job,there are just people overeacting about cheating and for sure there is NOT a cheater in every single game you join.Cmon people lets be real.

Kid admins are the best,you kill him he kick/ban you ....... Dice think twice about it !!!!

Every post that you make, in every thread, is in broken english in protest of increased anti-cheat measures.

Just pointing that out...

Eng. is not my 1 language .....I am sorry,I am not that good as you are!
    and yes,FF is as good as it gets!

FF as good as it gets huh....not sure if sarcastic or cheater trying to spread doubt on forums
  • Arne99
    26 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    i think the cheaters will destroy the shooting genre on PC's, as the companies will have to invest insane amount of resources on fighting back, the simple move will be that shooting games wont develop anymore for pc platform
    In the end , we will all lose, from honest players to the worst cheater and cheat developers, once the companies will say: hey guys, sorry but no more pc version of this title
    and i kinda understand them, seems that is an uphill battle
    i wanted to get the new skylake cpu when arrive next month, now i am really considering buying into PS4 or xbox ( depending on their exclusives)

Some companies do invest in a working anti cheat software, like in Rainbow Six Siege with the Battleye anti cheat engine which have been mentioned before so it can be done.

That game is doing so well that they going for a second year of premium content.

Have a look on this graph that is just steam users but shows a steady level, ( change time range also)
    http://steamcharts.com/app/359550#7d

Personally I believe that there will be companies that step up in the void of dice in due time so no console for this type of games for me.

Also huge money intrests in hardware that do have a vested interest that there are some games around that need that expensive hardware, and console's are already going into this more rapid need to change hardware circus as well.

-Arne99 aka cb99

This discussion has been closed.