Impossible to play without seeing a cheat

Comments

• RedMachine72
    62 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    MHbluey wrote: »
    a lot less players play BF1 compared to BF4 at same stage in its lifecycle. reasons imo are lack of client side anti cheat and lack of content. i played lots of previous BF games, but given up on BF1

DICE sold out

This, until there is a client side anti-cheat software, people will continue to hack the game. Content has been slow in coming and there was less of it to start with than BF4.
  • ClazZie
    42 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 2017
    Just left a server with a guy who made 86-2 on a TDM map. With a Pen** as an avatar ....
  • wabbits
    292 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited February 2017
    ClazZie wrote: »
    Just left a server with a guy who made 86-2 on a TDM map. With a Pen** as an avatar ....

sucks dont it
  • emerson1975
    501 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Will there be done anything at all to stop cheating?

How many times is this going to be asked? The answer is not going to change.

NO, NOTHING.

Look at Battlefront, did they do anything besides let FF run its course? No. Do you think they'll spend more money on the lowest populated platform by a country mile? No. Do you think things will change here? No.

I still only see between 0 - 2 a week. Maybe I'm lucky and my region isn't effected as badly as others, but 0 - 2 a week is not rampant and it's not something that's going to stop me from playing either. If it's a big problem for you, then stop playing and don't by any DLCs. That's all they'll listen to.

i think cheating will end up making teh developers not making games for pc anymore, already xbox and ps4 have huge amounts of sales
    i know for a fact that i am seriously considering moving onto console and just keeping my pc for mmo/casual gaming solo mode
    already the money the companies need to invest to counter attack this cheating plague is huge and i dont think taht from a bussiness pov it is very profitable for them
    I may be wrong, time will tell, but i think the companies who make shooting games mostly are prepairing to move away swiftly from pc platform (and i dont blame them)

i never reallly understood what was the fun on knowing at all times where teh enemies are on the map, or knowing that your bullets will never miss....what is the fun in playing like that? and on top of it, paying money for it...?

There's still profits to be made on PC and PC gaming will never die. There's simply more money to be made on consoles when it comes to most AAA titles, so they'll continue to cater to that crowd first. I own both a gaming PC and a PS4, but PC will always be my preference. My PS4 has been collecting dust, I haven't touched it since the last UFC game dropped.

Developers just need to get serious about anti-cheat protection. Good developers already have, just look at Blizzard for example. When EA/DICE start losing money because they're being too tight when it comes to cheat protection, they'll start to change their tune.

NO, NOTHING.

Look at Battlefront, did they do anything besides let FF run its course? No. Do you think they'll spend more money on the lowest populated platform by a country mile? No. Do you think things will change here? No.

I still only see between 0 - 2 a week. Maybe I'm lucky and my region isn't effected as badly as others, but 0 - 2 a week is not rampant and it's not something that's going to stop me from playing either. If it's a big problem for you, then stop playing and don't by any DLCs. That's all they'll listen to.

Lowest populated platform for a reason!
    It's full of hacks so many people like myself and a few friends got a ps4 pro.

SEEMS THE MULTIPLAYER PC GLORY DAYS ARE WELL AND TRULY WILTING FAST AND ITS A CRYING SHAME.

Bravo dice your killing battlefield on pc

As I said above, PC gaming will never die. In fact, it's doing better than most people think. Consoles are the ones struggling. PC and mobile gaming are the strong performers.

But in regards to Battlefield, time will tell.

In regards to general pc gaming many titles flourish but the battlefield series is diminishing at an alarming rate.
    Any future battlefield games I purchase will be for console only.
    And to be honest the way the franchise is heading at the moment I can't see me even buying another battlefield full stop!  
  • Phisher_0x029a
    326 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    @ OP No, from a business point of view, the game is already old, it was a success and made enough money already, there is exactly 0.00 reason to do anything at all , they already work on their next project and dont care what you me or any other customer is saying or thinking or whatever doing , all that counts is the next game and the x % customers lost will be filled with x% new customers , its a business after all, you know...
  • Hercules728
    203 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    @ OP No, from a business point of view, the game is already old, it was a success and made enough money already, there is exactly 0.00 reason to do anything at all , they already work on their next project and dont care what you me or any other customer is saying or thinking or whatever doing , all that counts is the next game and the x % customers lost will be filled with x% new customers , its a business after all, you know...

Totally agree . You can see how much they care by the lack of EA responding on their own forums . Money was made , on to BF5 .
  • MikeManiac61
    718 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Think i'm gonna buy this for the PS4. If I do get Premium, it's going to be for PC. Just like the issue with Battlefront and EA did nothing about it.
  • Sechnaill
    992 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    maybe it's time for lawyers
  • -aarp-19Crib
    713 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 2017
    The problem for EA is cheating is a credibility issue. It's not that common to have obvious cheats, like 200 - 2, but there are lots of cheats turned on and off in the game like ESP, anti recoil, excess damage, etc.

Only a fool uses a cheat 100% of the time. They even warn you about that at the cheat sites. Yes, I peruse those sites just to watch the cheat videos, and I read some of the forums just to get a feel for what to look for.

EA should be buying cheats on the QT in secret, then coding around them. These cheat sellers are making money.

• emerson1975
    501 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited February 2017
    The problem for EA is cheating is a credibility issue. It's not that common to have obvious cheats, like 200 - 2, but there are lots of cheats turned on and off in the game like ESP, anti recoil, excess damage, etc.

Only a fool uses a cheat 100% of the time. They even warn you about that at the cheat sites. Yes, I peruse those sites just to watch the cheat videos, and I read some of the forums just to get a feel for what to look for.

EA should be buying cheats on the QT in secret, then coding around them. These cheat sellers are making money.
    Am still bewildered how movie studios can shut down websites and torrent engines pretty much at will.
    But type in bf1 cheats and google explodes with page after page in 0.1secs.
    Am not sure ea are taking this seriously lol!
    At least try and make it harder for them rather than do nothing

• CPU_UK
    1028 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

NO, NOTHING.

i think cheating will end up making teh developers not making games for pc anymore, already xbox and ps4 have huge amounts of sales
    i know for a fact that i am seriously considering moving onto console and just keeping my pc for mmo/casual gaming solo mode
    already the money the companies need to invest to counter attack this cheating plague is huge and i dont think taht from a bussiness pov it is very profitable for them
    I may be wrong, time will tell, but i think the companies who make shooting games mostly are preparing to move away swiftly from pc platform (and i don't blame them)

i never really understood what was the fun on knowing at all times where teh enemies are on the map, or knowing that your bullets will never miss....what is the fun in playing like that? and on top of it, paying money for it...?

Don't bother with consoles, the cheat writers have already moved into that area as well. I warned EA, I said if they didn't stop cheating in PC arena the money made there would allow the writers to move into the console market, and they now have.

We have dark times ahead :-(
  • ColonelCuckold
    350 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Solid_9493 wrote: »
    Just wait for the admin controls and cheating will drop down to 50%.

I dont try to cause confusion like fierce said but it was a long time ago i spotted a cheater,i have been accused by cheating though.

Many people have to learn how to seperate cheating,skills and luck before accusing someone for hacking.

I am not saying that hacking doesnt exist in battlefield 1 neither that ff is doing a great job,there are just people overeacting about cheating and for sure there is NOT a cheater in every single game you join.Cmon people lets be real.

Kid admins are the best,you kill him he kick/ban you ....... Dice think twice about it !!!!

Every post that you make, in every thread, is in broken english in protest of increased anti-cheat measures.

Just pointing that out...

Eng. is not my 1 language .....I am sorry,I am not that good as you are!
    and yes,FF is as good as it gets!

FF as good as it gets huh....not sure if sarcastic or cheater trying to spread doubt on forums

yehhh,in your eyes we all hax .....

Just people who post almost exclusively in protest of countermeasures to cheats.
  • Phisher_0x029a
    326 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited February 2017
    CPU_UK wrote: »

NO, NOTHING.

I may be wrong, time will tell, but i think the companies who make shooting games mostly are preparing to move away swiftly from pc platform (and i don't blame them)

i never really understood what was the fun on knowing at all times where teh enemies are on the map, or knowing that your bullets will never miss....what is the fun in playing like that? and on top of it, paying money for it...?

Don't bother with consoles, the cheat writers have already moved into that area as well. I warned EA, I said if they didn't stop cheating in PC arena the money made there would allow the writers to move into the console market, and they now have.

Until date there is nobody who can execute custom code (needed for wallhack /esp /aimbot) on a Playstation 4 while using the PSN, for the PS4 even a proper "jailbreak" dosent exist wich in turn means the chance for a wallhack or similiar existing for any game on PS4 is literal at 0 .
    In short and general. you do not play on official multiplayer network aka "PSN" with a "hacked" console.On XBox possible,because Xbox is jailbreaked and garbage, but very rare and unlikely .The cheater numbers on Xbox are as high as the cheaters in this forums claim "i seen one cheater in 500h". On PS4 there is not a single cheater in any OFFICIAL PSN multiplayer game in the whole world.Exploits and bugabusement are the only issue and are game related and some super noobs try to use lagswitches on PSN but Sony started to detect that and bans you for it.Compared to PC , Console is clean from "cheat" like a man made vacuum is free from air.
    With the comming streaming technologies, cheating and also game piratery (cracked games) will become a thing of the past and will not exist anymore at all in less than 20 years.Nvidia ,Microsoft and Sony invested 4 milliard $ the last 5 years to develop reliable widespread 100% streamed gameing technology, one of the results is Nvidia Shield and is only the beginning of the final dead of the "wallhackers , botters and aimers and ESPers" as you know them today.
    There are golden game times ahead for those who want to fair play.

Sorry, but you have absolute no idea what is going on in the industry, a typical common phenomenon in internet forums, people talk about things they have absolute no idea about and then when someone comes and tells them they enrage like a disturbed anthill.

Have a nice day
  • emerson1975

NO, NOTHING.

You can not run any unsigned code on any of the next gen consoles.
    "No hacks at all"
  • NEUTR1NO
    72 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Yeah, it's ironic, but undoubtedly one of the reasons the PC is infested with cheats is because you can't cheat on the newer consoles. So where do you think all the cheats have gone ? Given up ? Nah. They've just migrated to the PC instead.
    All the 'millenials' who grew up cheating on the Xbox, PS2, 360, PS3 etc...well, now they can afford a PC and $20 a month to pay for 'hacks'.
    That's why cheating seems to have gotten worse on the PC, because it has. The PC now has all the cheats, not just some of them. It's not just BF1 btw, you can type 'xxx hacks' into Google replacing 'xxx' with pretty much any online PC game you can think of and find hacks galore. BF1 just makes it super easy, that's all.

• CPU_UK
    1028 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 2017

NO, NOTHING.

"No hacks at all"

Buying cheats for BF on consoles: Google for it, it's not hard to find. The cheat environment has changed because it's no longer a bit of software you have to run from your device, it's streamed into the game during play.... these boys are cutting edge. It's an "on demand" service you can subscribe\ unsubscribe from.Which consoles you can or cannot do this on I don't know, but to download the cheat straight to RAM seems like a way to avoid any need for jailbreak control and leave no lasting finger print behind. Maybe NG is immune, but I think that still leaves a couple million other PSN users who can take advantage. Anyhoo, here is a screenshot-

imgur.com/a/EdWAI
    Post edited by CPU_UK on
  • SeriousKillerSam
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Battlefield 1 is great Game. But cheaters are ruining it.
  • babazulu
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited March 2017
    VonReisler wrote: »
    The only reason that I can think of as to why there is not a better anti-cheat system is that it was a business decision to cut costs. $$$$$$$$$$$$$

I'll go even further, I can be a conspiracy theorist, but I think EA is making extra revenue with those online subscription cheats. Those holes in the game code are there for a reason. Making even more money by selling cheats.
  • StarscreamUK
    7270 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    dice aren't killing it.

cheaters are.

they kill every fps tbh

they even pay to cheat on free fps........

NO, NOTHING.

"No hacks at all"

Buying cheats for BF on consoles: Google for it, it's not hard to find. The cheat environment has changed because it's no longer a bit of software you have to run from your device, it's streamed into the game during play.... these boys are cutting edge. It's an "on demand" service you can subscribe\ unsubscribe from.Which consoles you can or cannot do this on I don't know, but to download the cheat straight to RAM seems like a way to avoid any need for jailbreak control and leave no lasting finger print behind. Maybe NG is immune, but I think that still leaves a couple million other PSN users who can take advantage. Anyhoo, here is a screenshot-

imgur.com/a/EdWAI

Look if you want to get phished thats fine. But that's a fake site
  • SmallBluePapers
    71 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    babazulu wrote: »
    VonReisler wrote: »
    The only reason that I can think of as to why there is not a better anti-cheat system is that it was a business decision to cut costs. $$$$$$$$$$$$$

I'll go even further, I can be a conspiracy theorist, but I think EA is making extra revenue with those online subscription cheats. Those holes in the game code are there for a reason. Making even more money by selling cheats.

If that's the case, wouldn't they make even more money by having a few big ban waves forcing the banned players to buy a new copy of the game?
This discussion has been closed.