Impossible to play without seeing a cheat

Comments

• babazulu
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    unclefubar wrote: »
    babazulu wrote: »
    VonReisler wrote: »
    The only reason that I can think of as to why there is not a better anti-cheat system is that it was a business decision to cut costs. $$$$$$$$$$$$$

I'll go even further, I can be a conspiracy theorist, but I think EA is making extra revenue with those online subscription cheats. Those holes in the game code are there for a reason. Making even more money by selling cheats.

If that's the case, wouldn't they make even more money by having a few big ban waves forcing the banned players to buy a new copy of the game?

I think they wouldn't... They cannot be sure banned players would buy a new copy and go gaming form a scratch (ranks, guns, points, stats...), every time they get ban.
  • MadMaxMelFIN
    92 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited March 2017
    And there is this problem (No cheats here so i can show this video), when you kill so much more than usually.
    The clear evidence that this game needs something better than FF. One week ban because you played better than ever before.
    Is this the best you can do Dice? ( I know that they think something better now, lets hope this changing)

• MHbluey
    739 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    edited March 2017
    this game needs a client side anti cheat - DICE probably won't invest in it, unlike R6 Siege, Arma 3, etc etc. Until they do I won't play BF1, or buy Premium, it's too frustrating lol

poor care for the pc community imo
  • Hercules728
    203 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Why is everyone spotted every second ? A spot usually last for 2 or 3 seconds . Everyone is lit up ....why ? 6 players instantly lit up on the B flag , how ?
  • RumpSpank3r
    4 postsMember, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited March 2017
    I reported and posted a youtube video of a cheater, got over 50k views with SO many people telling me they helped report the player as well. The guy literally flew around like superman and killed my team with "periscopes" and weaponry i have never seen in bf1 yet.........he still isn't banned!!!!!

*removed*
    Post edited by StarscreamUK on
  • StarscreamUK
    7272 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Do not name and shame. We here on the forum can do nothing.
  • ClazZie
    42 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    It doesnt seem like they do **** about it. Seen many lvl 90-100's allready who where 100% aimbots with like 20-25 headshot in every TDM game. Round after round
  • ClazZie
    42 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Instead of releasing a new expansion, maybe they should try to do something about it.
  • sweWhackamole
    217 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Why is everyone spotted every second ? A spot usually last for 2 or 3 seconds . Everyone is lit up ....why ? 6 players instantly lit up on the B flag , how ?

Because the front gunner on the bomber is one of the best spotters in the game. Sit in a front gun and spot when you fly over and objective and see what happens. That is just good teamwork honestly. People dont seem to get spotting in this game.
  • research-kitchen
    348 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    VonReisler wrote: »
    The only reason that I can think of as to why there is not a better anti-cheat system is that it was a business decision to cut costs. $$$$$$$$$$$$$

Lets not forget Dice might be supplying the cheats. Thats a hell of a profit!
  • 8Dogvomit
    108 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    ClazZie wrote: »
    Come on... its really getting annoying now. In TDM you cant play more than a few rounds if your lucky and then a bot guys comes in and ruins the game. It was a problem in BF3 and 4 but not even close to the amount of cheaters now. I would almost rather die by a medic pack as in BF3 as it is in BF1 now. (yeah there was actually a cheat that could do so)

Gets even worse seeing than several of them are lvl 90-100 - which means they must have been reported MANY times. Is reporting even taken seriously or can they do as they please?

Before you start writing "I can do so and so many headshots" and "people often call me a bot" - forget it ...thats NOT what im talking about. People call me a bot too now and then.

It's about players who do like 27 headshots as snipers in close combats fight.
    People with 45-50 to 1 kills in almost every round - even with a bad team.
    Its about people flying around in air shooting players from up there.

In the begginning it happened only now and then - now its hard to find a server for a few gg's at all.

Cmon - the game is amazing, and 1000 of hours must have been used to make it so - why not spend some time making a better anticheat system?

The answer is no! They don't care about what there customers say! They are here to take all your money and that's it.
  • trig0tron
    324 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Do not name and shame. We here on the forum can do nothing.

Again, how do you legally know, if we can't name & shame..? We are paying customers, in cases where people are talking about other specific people, it is not the real names. So no actual legal shaming is going on.

As a moderator, why do you support EA/DICE lame policy of helping Hackers/Cheaters defend their honor, while ruining legit players attempts to name them..? EA/DICE is not providing the game they promised, or they market. Corporate America & Executives are preying on us Americans.

Braddock & crew better get their stuff together, this game is a joke and some executive is liable for EA's thievery here. There is legal ramification for hosing your paying customers like this.

• StarscreamUK
    7272 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Because this is a PRIVATE forum, owned by a company who has set out rules and guidelines, that YOU agreed to. Your grasp of the legal system is flawed.

As a moderator, I enforce the rules, doesn't mean I agree with them all, but they are the rules.

Thievery? let's see.
    The legal definition of theft is the physical removal of an object that is capable of being stolen without the consent of the owner and with the intention of depriving the owner of it permanently.

Have EA commited theft against you? No, they haven't.
  • xX-ALeIaQ-Xx
    318 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 2017
    Because this is a PRIVATE forum, owned by a company who has set out rules and guidelines, that YOU agreed to. Your grasp of the legal system is flawed.

As a moderator, I enforce the rules, doesn't mean I agree with them all, but they are the rules.

Thievery? let's see.
    The legal definition of theft is the physical removal of an object that is capable of being stolen without the consent of the owner and with the intention of depriving the owner of it permanently.

Have EA commited theft against you? No, they haven't.

Totally agree with you when you do your work. But rules can be changed sometimes and Name & Shame is a stupid rule, at least we can discuss about it.

My suggestion is to add a relative section in the forum where we can upload proofs and report the blatant hacker ... where a team of DICE works to see and ban the fughin kids. :)
    Out of this section the "Name & Shame Rule" still alive , but can be moderated also in different manner in the proper section.
  • OP_Glitchmobile
    871 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    If ''naming and shaming'' were allowed...this it what the forums would look like:

• xX-ALeIaQ-Xx
    318 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 2017
    If ''naming and shaming'' were allowed...this it what the forums would look like:

LOL :)

maybe is better to do nothing about name & shame in the forum, could degenerate out of control.
  • OP_Glitchmobile
    871 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

LOL :)

maybe is better to do nothing about name & shame in the forum, could degenerate out of control.

Hehe, yeah.
    Yesterday on Golmud, some guy parked his tank ontop of an IED, i grabbed the USAS frag and pewpew'd , and it went up in a blaze of glory.
    Guy starts accusing me of cheating, even though i explained exactly what happened.
  • buckiebull
    84 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I feel your pain bud, Come on Dice do something!
  • I-Soldat-I
    1640 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    I agree there are clear identifiable cheaters, but that won't prevent me from playing. Just report em on Origin and if that server is unplayable bail and find another
  • SgtAndrew9989
    25 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    what i would like to see DICE implement is a player "rating" system. If they have been caught cheating, it goes down. If they have been rated as a regular player and have a lot of friends that can say that he/she doesn't cheat, it should go up. Hopefully this way they could set up servers that only allowed those with a good reputation to play. Now, this would really have to be fleshed out, because people could abuse this system like crazy if there weren't any safeguards.
This discussion has been closed.