Impossible to play without seeing a cheat

Comments

• PremiumBundle
    483 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 2017
    PauIoCosta wrote: »
    I stopped bf1, Impossible to play without seeing a cheat

i play bf since 2005, i I bought everything, games and dlc, 10.000 hours playing battlefield, but bf1 i did rank 101, 700 hours playing, but now, the cheaters is free. when the dice fix it i will be back!

other bf, never pre-order!

fix the cheaters!

i played theses games without problem, alittle?

33 Battlefiled (Games/DLC)
    14 years playing America Army, Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory, Call of Duty and Battlefiled. (2002-2016)

First Position World´leaderboard in BF2142 by total score(2006)
    First Position World´leaderboard in AMERICA ARMY 3 by total score (2009)
    First honor 100 of America army 3 in the world (2009)
    First Position Brazil´leaderboard in Hardline by total score (2015)
    Fist Position Brazil´leaderboard in Hardline by time played (2015)

América Army 2 & Wolf ET (2002/2003/2004) 3500hours
    BF2 - SF AF EU (2005/2006) 2332hours
    BF2142 - NS (2006/2007) 600hours
    COD 4 & COD BO (2008/2009/2010) 1500hours
    América Army 3 (2009) 1500hours
    BC2 - VT (2010/2011) 2230hours
    BF3 - B2K CQ AK AM EG (2011/2012/2013) 1167hours
    America Army AAPG (2013) 1000hours
    BF4 Premium - CR SA NS DT FS (2013/2014/2015/2016) 1650hours
    BF Hardline Premium - CA RO GE BE (2015) 670hours

which servers are you crowing about bud.
    private ones have the new maps ,one dice one in oceania
    with new maps.

If you have the new maps and play on those servers, will
    you should know better than me, because COD, has had its
    own private servers still going and the admins still cheat online.

so you are getting sick of hackers , fairfight bans them
    other hackers like admins using server side privs.
    either post online to find out, which it is a secret apparently
    only available to certain clans.

Stop complaining about hackers and start asking admins here,
    what is going on, is it going to be COD every year, they hype the game up.
    and release it, thousands of hackers get banned and all that is left is clans and
    their own rented paid for servers.

so they can play and talk and eat and shoot everyone, without even
    moving to fart in the chair.

cod4 still has private servers in Nz and Qld

*fixed the double quote -LGYT*
    Post edited by LOLGotYerTags on
  • HUGOxxxxSTIGLITZ
    409 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    To OP: Since you've been playing Battlefield series since 2005 and since its 2017, a 12 years gap, a new era of FPS. It's changed a lot, I'm sure you've seen the changes. Unfortunately, hackers remain the same. It don't matter what game they hide in or what they play, if it's hackable and cheatable, someone will find a way. A game shouldn't stop you from loving the series and playing BF1. It is a shame that games can ruin a dedicated players motivation to keep playing. But, you too can find your own way of playing in a dedicated server where you know no hackers could exist with keen admins. Search for good "dedicated servers" that you know your friends play. That way, you know it's reasonably safer. Good luck.
  • PauIoCosta
    312 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    look what i did in bf series, 50.000 revives, 10.000 hours playing 7 max rank in 7 battlefield, 3 premium, i play battlefiled all days since 2005 to today, all day!
  • RockahoIic
    98 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Looks like cheaters defending themselves by tying to troll baiting and derailing
  • emerson1975
    501 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I suggest op if you really want a cheat free environment go get a ps4 pro.
    Bf1 is just fair game for cheats now and it's not changing!
  • Sed1Tion
    341 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    edited March 2017
    Its very rare that a player grabs my attention on BF1, I can't spectate them so I can't tell if they are cheating. I don't play with high level players any more and have no reference to gauge what a really good player can do in BF1. But I do send a report on occasion in the hope that the account is flagged for further scrutiny. Only ever seen one completely obvious cheat so far.

Wolfenstein: ET had its share of cheaters but the cheats where not as advanced as modern day ones and easily spotted by server admins spectating the player. The anti-cheat system did not detect them and they could even edit the anti-cheat player records (which you could look up) of any player to make them appear clean.
  • NamelessForNow
    1433 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Not even ps4/xbox1 are cheat free.
  • buckiebull
    84 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    The thing is more and more people are using cheats now and making the enjoyment unbearable, I admit i'm not the best and with so many trolls saying 'who's cheating' or 'I've never seen anyone cheat' people are just going to switch off or not buy a game and maybe the rise is due to people's thinking of if you can't beat them join them!
  • navihani0
    17 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    So what happens when someone cheats and gets reported? Do they get perma ban or what? Because I am tracking some player that obviously was cheating and I even recorded it via spectator mode and when I check BF stats I see he is still playing. Devs don't give a **** or what? :(
  • D5RAT
    2002 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    There are players night after night going 60+ to 7 on servers where the next best score is 30 kills and these are infantry servers and it's totally obvious the are playing with help .
  • Gigabyte9
    169 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited March 2017
    D5RAT wrote: »
    There are players night after night going 60+ to 7 on servers where the next best score is 30 kills and these are infantry servers and it's totally obvious the are playing with help .

You can't judge that someone is cheating based on that alone... It's perfectly achievable, especially in maps like Argonne Forest where everybody crowds together and runs around in circles.
  • SmallBluePapers
    71 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited March 2017
    I suggest op if you really want a cheat free environment go get a ps4 pro.
    Bf1 is just fair game for cheats now and it's not changing!

That's what I've done. Only been on there 2 days, but have yet to see anyone go 50-2 as a LMG soldier for example. My stats are no better though as the aim assist gives everyone an aimbot lol. I do have a slighty higher number in KPM though :)
  • peelywally45
    128 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Try closing your eyes while playing then you wont notice any cheats.
  • D5RAT
    2002 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I ran tdsclan's COD4 servers , BF3 servers ,BF4 servers .I have been active admin for probably 10 years. I know a cheat when I see one
    smoogelz wrote: »

You can't judge that someone is cheating based on that alone... It's perfectly achievable, especially in maps like Argonne Forest where everybody crowds together and runs around in circles.

• Gigabyte9
    169 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I ran tdsclan's COD4 servers , BF3 servers ,BF4 servers .I have been active admin for probably 10 years. I know a cheat when I see one
    smoogelz wrote: »

Ok, but you can't judge on that factor alone.
  • Sechnaill
    992 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Cheaters are losers because they cannot play the game as intended. Most likely a life style.
  • PauIoCosta
    312 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Today bf1 is horrible to play, alot of cheats free!
  • TastyBlack
    107 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    So basically when the round is over, everyone with a positive KDR is cheating. Damn, you right homie, every round is just full of cheaters. :D 0/10
This discussion has been closed.