Impossible to play without seeing a cheat

Comments

  • bearpatroI
    590 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    IllIllIII wrote: »
    Nope my head ain't in the sand...
    But being paranoia like you does spoil the fun in any game...


    Do you work for DICE? Do they pay you to post on here? Because every time I see you say something it is defending them. Sad.

  • IllIllIII
    4245 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    bearpatroI wrote: »
    IllIllIII wrote: »
    Nope my head ain't in the sand...
    But being paranoia like you does spoil the fun in any game...


    Do you work for DICE? Do they pay you to post on here? Because every time I see you say something it is defending them. Sad.

    Just telling the truth, you don't like it?
    Your problem.
    Obviously eu servers aren't "infested"...
  • kapitalistas69
    110 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Dice you say your listening to us and these"updates" are a reflection of that so when are you going to stop even matches that turn to **** storm matches?? I was just in a match it was even. Then we got steam rolled its bs and i'm tired of it. Next match yet again steam rolled the stacked teams are farming us randoms for kills. It is like someone flips a switch and were done. We have no chance of countering it at all. If your a platoon or a clan then play against another clan or a platoon. You should not be teamed up just to farm our arses.
    it have nothing to do with this thread.

  • micky_WW1_luv
    19 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    To offer my perspective for what it may be worth...

    I live in Asia and normally play on the Japan or Hong Kong servers. They are, in my admittedly limited experience of BF, pretty bad sometimes with some very, very obvious cheating occuring. Please note I do not see a hacker around every corner and I tend to err on the side of caution when making my judgements. Most of the games I play are fine but the cheats are out there. I do see FF kick in quite often; it was especially great when it kicked a rager mid spree (to the utter delight of chat). I have tried the Oceanic servers which are better, but my ping is not good enough to do that for anything other than brief comparatives.

    I've been in Europe visiting family for the last month and the servers seem much more... normal. I did see someone go 62:4 a few nights ago and pop up on the highlights with 59 headshots, which was a tad unlikely for someone not playing a Scout, but that's about it. I've also seen FF in action but not as often as it is on the JP or HKC servers. If this is something useful for DICE then great, but I suspect this thread is a 'lightning rod'. It's a common forum device.
  • kapitalistas69
    110 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I did see someone go 62:4 a few nights ago and pop up on the highlights with 59 headshots, which was a tad unlikely for someone not playing a Scout, but that's about it. I've also seen FF in action but not as often as it is on the JP or HKC servers. If this is something useful for DICE then great, but I suspect this thread is a 'lightning rod'. It's a common forum device.
    first no offence nice story but highlights never show best HEADSHOTER in game and second that score 62:4 have nothing to do with hacking big difference between dead and kill he just get revived often i always looking for proof record or screenshot to say his hacking with high kills and less deads its not the proof.

  • Kunstula
    456 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    IllIllIII wrote: »
    I am not the type like you guys when someone is good and has a high kd you accuse them of hacking.

    You claim bf1 is infested by hacker?
    Show me the videos!
    IllIllIII wrote: »
    bearpatroI wrote: »
    IllIllIII wrote: »
    Nope my head ain't in the sand...
    But being paranoia like you does spoil the fun in any game...


    Do you work for DICE? Do they pay you to post on here? Because every time I see you say something it is defending them. Sad.

    Just telling the truth, you don't like it?
    Your problem.
    Obviously eu servers aren't "infested"...

    Oh yes they are. Did you even take a closer look at the video that I PM'ed you? You said that it didn't seem like cheating to you, but even on a small phone screen it's pretty easy to see that the player was using an aimbot. Hipfiring with a LMG at medium range and landing rapid hits as if ADS (one time even through thick smoke) or aimlocking moving enemies at long range and landing rapid hits without even a slight second of accuracy loss....
    No, the reason you think that the situation is not bad is because you are simply incapable of noticing all but the most obvious cheaters, simple as that.
    Oh, and in case you think that was my only example, I have more. Even today I played a few rounds and guess what? Another aimbotter (I recorded it for proof). And that's just in one server and I don't even play BF1 that much, yet I still run into them so frequently. What do you think that indicates?
  • Teh_Next
    1863 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    IllIllIII wrote: »
    I am not the type like you guys when someone is good and has a high kd you accuse them of hacking.

    You claim bf1 is infested by hacker?
    Show me the videos!
    IllIllIII wrote: »
    bearpatroI wrote: »
    IllIllIII wrote: »
    Nope my head ain't in the sand...
    But being paranoia like you does spoil the fun in any game...


    Do you work for DICE? Do they pay you to post on here? Because every time I see you say something it is defending them. Sad.

    Just telling the truth, you don't like it?
    Your problem.
    Obviously eu servers aren't "infested"...

    Oh yes they are. Did you even take a closer look at the video that I PM'ed you? You said that it didn't seem like cheating to you, but even on a small phone screen it's pretty easy to see that the player was using an aimbot. Hipfiring with a LMG at medium range and landing rapid hits as if ADS (one time even through thick smoke) or aimlocking moving enemies at long range and landing rapid hits without even a slight second of accuracy loss....
    No, the reason you think that the situation is not bad is because you are simply incapable of noticing all but the most obvious cheaters, simple as that.
    Oh, and in case you think that was my only example, I have more. Even today I played a few rounds and guess what? Another aimbotter (I recorded it for proof). And that's just in one server and I don't even play BF1 that much, yet I still run into them so frequently. What do you think that indicates?

    Could you PM me the links too dude, please ?
  • MikeManiac61
    718 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    @Teh_Next Same, I would really like to see these.
  • micky_WW1_luv
    19 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I did see someone go 62:4 a few nights ago and pop up on the highlights with 59 headshots, which was a tad unlikely for someone not playing a Scout, but that's about it. I've also seen FF in action but not as often as it is on the JP or HKC servers. If this is something useful for DICE then great, but I suspect this thread is a 'lightning rod'. It's a common forum device.
    first no offence nice story but highlights never show best HEADSHOTER in game and second that score 62:4 have nothing to do with hacking big difference between dead and kill he just get revived often i always looking for proof record or screenshot to say his hacking with high kills and less deads its not the proof.

    None taken. The highlights label is called FACE OFF. It shows the number of headshots obtained by the player, I assume with the most. And I didn't say anything about the k/d being proof of hacking.
  • half_empty_soul
    308 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    IllIllIII wrote: »
    bearpatroI wrote: »
    IllIllIII wrote: »
    Nope my head ain't in the sand...
    But being paranoia like you does spoil the fun in any game...


    Do you work for DICE? Do they pay you to post on here? Because every time I see you say something it is defending them. Sad.

    Just telling the truth, you don't like it?
    Your problem.
    Obviously eu servers aren't "infested"...

    they are, you are rather blind ignorant or a weak troll
  • SirBobdk
    4540 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    EU servers are infested. I can easily find 1-2 on each server.
    They no longer appear with extreme high KDR or HS like in BF3/4, so most do not see them.
    Just look every time the game is patched and how the skill level drops for 1-2 days. It's a total different game for those 1-2 days.

  • IllIllIII
    4245 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    idasBOT wrote: »
    IllIllIII wrote: »
    bearpatroI wrote: »
    IllIllIII wrote: »
    Nope my head ain't in the sand...
    But being paranoia like you does spoil the fun in any game...


    Do you work for DICE? Do they pay you to post on here? Because every time I see you say something it is defending them. Sad.

    Just telling the truth, you don't like it?
    Your problem.
    Obviously eu servers aren't "infested"...

    they are, you are rather blind ignorant or a weak troll

    Nope youre paranoia, git gud.
  • 5nnuggles
    20 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    taking slow mo iphone videos is a good way to spot the tracking aimbotters, sadly its a daily occurance when i play, cmon dice.
  • IllIllIII
    4245 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    IllIllIII wrote: »
    I am not the type like you guys when someone is good and has a high kd you accuse them of hacking.

    You claim bf1 is infested by hacker?
    Show me the videos!
    IllIllIII wrote: »
    bearpatroI wrote: »
    IllIllIII wrote: »
    Nope my head ain't in the sand...
    But being paranoia like you does spoil the fun in any game...


    Do you work for DICE? Do they pay you to post on here? Because every time I see you say something it is defending them. Sad.

    Just telling the truth, you don't like it?
    Your problem.
    Obviously eu servers aren't "infested"...

    Oh yes they are. Did you even take a closer look at the video that I PM'ed you? You said that it didn't seem like cheating to you, but even on a small phone screen it's pretty easy to see that the player was using an aimbot. Hipfiring with a LMG at medium range and landing rapid hits as if ADS (one time even through thick smoke) or aimlocking moving enemies at long range and landing rapid hits without even a slight second of accuracy loss....
    No, the reason you think that the situation is not bad is because you are simply incapable of noticing all but the most obvious cheaters, simple as that.
    Oh, and in case you think that was my only example, I have more. Even today I played a few rounds and guess what? Another aimbotter (I recorded it for proof). And that's just in one server and I don't even play BF1 that much, yet I still run into them so frequently. What do you think that indicates?

    I have just watched it.
    And yes this is a cheater.
    Do not attack me for being incapable to detect them.
    I am only human and so indeed i will not notice every cheater,you are right about that.
    I am sure i have played against cheaters without knowing i will never deny that.
    But what i am trying to say is; i have been called a cheater hundreds of times while i am a mediocre player.
    That's the reason i am sure there are more hackusations then actually cheaters.
  • Stormfirebird
    710 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 2017
    I just skimmed through the Domination Servers in EU. 1 Obvious hacker out of 9 Servers doesnt sound too bad.
    That one has been hacking for a while though apparently.
    Last guy I saw hacking while not actively looking for it was on patch day. Which is not supposed to happen, according to some people in here?
  • IllIllIII
    4245 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I hate it when my posts get missing after i edited it...
    @StarscreamUK is it in the spambox again?
  • cxBasic
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Almost cheater are Chinese.I always wonder are they having brain function problem ? They can't control their mouse, isn't it?
  • Rusher-PT
    34 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    There are too many cheaters.
    BF1 needs a more powerfull anticheat, that's why people pay so much for a game.

    New maps, skins, weapons are pretty nice but the lack of support in a game tool to detect cheaters it's frustrating.
  • half_empty_soul
    308 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    IllIllIII wrote: »
    idasBOT wrote: »
    IllIllIII wrote: »
    bearpatroI wrote: »
    IllIllIII wrote: »
    Nope my head ain't in the sand...
    But being paranoia like you does spoil the fun in any game...


    Do you work for DICE? Do they pay you to post on here? Because every time I see you say something it is defending them. Sad.

    Just telling the truth, you don't like it?
    Your problem.
    Obviously eu servers aren't "infested"...

    they are, you are rather blind ignorant or a weak troll

    Nope youre paranoia, git gud.

    cheacked your stats out of curiosity ... are **** serious to tell me to get good? you are just a waste of space
  • TyroneLoyd_TV
    1506 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    idasBOT wrote: »
    IllIllIII wrote: »
    idasBOT wrote: »
    IllIllIII wrote: »
    bearpatroI wrote: »
    IllIllIII wrote: »
    Nope my head ain't in the sand...
    But being paranoia like you does spoil the fun in any game...


    Do you work for DICE? Do they pay you to post on here? Because every time I see you say something it is defending them. Sad.

    Just telling the truth, you don't like it?
    Your problem.
    Obviously eu servers aren't "infested"...

    they are, you are rather blind ignorant or a weak troll

    Nope youre paranoia, git gud.

    cheacked your stats out of curiosity ... are **** serious to tell me to get good? you are just a waste of space

    Both of you arent the best in the world but lets be honest why even look at them at this point? Chill
This discussion has been closed.