Impossible to play without seeing a cheat

Comments

• half_empty_soul
    308 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 2017
    TyroneLoyd wrote: »
    idasBOT wrote: »
    IllIllIII wrote: »
    bearpatroI wrote: »
    Nope my head ain't in the sand...
    But being paranoia like you does spoil the fun in any game...

Do you work for DICE? Do they pay you to post on here? Because every time I see you say something it is defending them. Sad.

Just telling the truth, you don't like it?
    Your problem.
    Obviously eu servers aren't "infested"...

they are, you are rather blind ignorant or a weak troll

Nope youre paranoia, git gud.

cheacked your stats out of curiosity ... are **** serious to tell me to get good? you are just a waste of space

Both of you arent the best in the world but lets be honest why even look at them at this point? Chill

m8 i know im mediocre at best but when some1 with worst stats tells me to git gut .... srsly?
  • TyroneLoyd
    1787 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

Do you work for DICE? Do they pay you to post on here? Because every time I see you say something it is defending them. Sad.

Your problem.

cheacked your stats out of curiosity ... are **** serious to tell me to get good? you are just a waste of space

Both of you arent the best in the world but lets be honest why even look at them at this point? Chill

m8 i know im mediocre at best but when some1 with worst stats tells me to git gut .... srsly?

There comes a point when you just have to ignore it and move on.
  • IllIllIII
    4245 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

Your problem.

My stats arent worse.
    And yes i also trying to git gud, atleast i do not blame the "cheaters"
  • StarscreamUK
    7554 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    you can halt with the statbashing.

@idasBOT - you are suspened for profanity, 24 hours.

• IllIllIII
    4245 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Just something off topic.
    Do you guys also hate it when people teamswitch to make it easier by fighting on the side of the best players?
  • kbj1972
    259 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Do you guys also hate it when people teamswitch to make it easier by fighting on the side of the best players?

Nope. I sometimes do that. Not always but if I'm tired of playing with a team that has 95% of players who won't pto and are doing nothing to push the frontline, well then as a last resort I can quit or switch team. Usualy I quit but as I said if possible I might switch.
  • xxxCoOlBr33zExxx
    3914 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator

stay on topic otherwise create a thread on the subject.

-CB

• Confucius_o_
    1870 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 2017
    Guy in tank, I'm raining shells down on him, next thing I know, in the blink of an eye he's right beside me, not in a tank and blam, I'm dead!

I wasn't the only one complaining about him.
    It's a new one on me.
  • bearpatroI
    590 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    There is good player now on servers, will own you all with medic class, without tanks and planes.

"No, I don't think he is cheating" :p

50% headshot rate and 4 kpm. He must have gaming headphones.
  • IllIllIII
    There is good player now on servers, will own you all with medic class, without tanks and planes.

"No, I don't think he is cheating" :p

50% headshot rate and 4 kpm. He must have gaming headphones.

Thought i was an ace with my 43% hs with the m.95..
    People like him with this hs ratio with an lmg puts me back on my place...
  • BAITness
    142 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I am running into way less cheaters than I used to, but it only takes one to ruin the entire game.
  • SirBobdk
    5319 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    3 Noob cheaters today using aimbot and getting on hightlights with HS.
  • LOLGotYerTags
    14446 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    @Bacardiiiiiiiiii
    Don't Name And Shame.

Name and Shame comes in a variety of formats, All of them are not permitted.
    • Naming the player on the Forum.
    • Linking to profiles of a player in question.
    • Linking to images of the player in question.
    • Linking to youtube video of the player in question
    • Any identifiable information regarding a player is N&S.

If you believe a player to be cheating, Submit a report via Origin.

Thank you.

• LOLGotYerTags
    14446 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    PcPAirgun wrote: »
    Don't get me wrong, there are cheaters!
    And more then i have come across.
    That's the point of this Thread. ;)
    But you guys are extremely exaggerating. Not everyone with a high kd is a cheater.
    Exactly, but telling "i've only seen 3 Cheaters so far..." multiple Times looks more like a Troll-Comment. What Reaction do you expect from Players having to deal with Cheaters?

If that is the opinion of a player ( myself for example ) and I have ZERO reason to suspect there have been more in a server with me, Then I am welcome to exert my opinion.

Whilst I cannot say 100% that there wasn't closet cheaters in any of the games I have been in, The ( well founded ) opinion that I have only seen 3 cheaters thus far is my personal experience being in 3 different servers, With 3 different players who were BLATANTLY "botting".

The more subtle ones are harder to detect, Granted, But referring to somebody else seeing a different number of cheaters in their "current game career" as "trolling" is laughable at best.

YOUR differing experience doesn't mean MY differing experience is invalid, Or that I am "trolling".

YOU may have seen more cheaters than I have, Which gives your experience validity, Whilst mine also is valid as that is my own personal experience thus far.

You do understand we can both have entirely different experiences with cheaters and still both be 100% correct, Saying that somebody is posting "troll-like" comments when their experiences or opinions differ to yours just gives the impression that you are of the opinion that your voice matters and only what you say is factual.

LGYT - The voice of rational reasoning.
  • SquaddFather
    132 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Well I think the hacks cheaters just about killed this game , quick matches are empty and a half dozens servers with players in them , I’ll keep up to date with BF1 but for now back to BF4
  • Ethimu
    91 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    @LOLGotYerTags

Maybe it's better on US servers, but in EU - it's a nightmare and it will get even worse with origin access.
    I can show you a guy that got over 1000 games played, he will reach lv 110 soon and cheats in every single game at least since february (earliest video proofs of him that I've found), with several hours of 1hk cheating everyday, I can even provide stats to prove it.
    He should've been banned long time ago and this sounds impossible, does it? Only in Battlefield™.
    I've met him more times than the cheater count you mentioned (first time in april), not to mention other 100% special players I've seen lately... and what about those lurking with wh or simply cheating the smart way?
    Your origin reports department doesn't even ban a guy when there are videos provided with report and his stats shout CHEATEEEEEEEEEEEEEER.
    Seeing such stuff, makes me believe you can rename the game to Cheaterfield the same day you add it to origin access, it's simply just as silly without proper anticheat as placing "1" instead of "I" in the game title.
    Wake up and place more manpower into new AC development, your pc community is dying and cheaters are one of the main reasons.
  • Axlerod1
    1395 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    yeah cause there are so many more players in BF4. LOL Its about dead to.
  • LOLGotYerTags
    @Ethimu
    I play strictly in EU servers ( I am from the UK )

It does take time for reports to be looked at though but only because they need to be 100,000% certain the reported player is actually cheating, I do feel your pain though.
  • Ethimu
    91 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    @Ethimu

It does take time for reports to be looked at though but only because they need to be 100,000% certain the reported player is actually cheating, I do feel your pain though.

The biggest problem is that the game have reached such "untrusted" state that there are tons of false reports everyday and there is no way to manage this mess without proper tools implemented, which leads to frustration on both sides.
    Well, sadly you can't be 100,000% certain of anything, even the reality ;)
  • LOLGotYerTags
    Ethimu wrote: »
    @Ethimu

The biggest problem is that the game have reached such "untrusted" state that there are tons of false reports everyday

Yep, Another reason why manually checking suspected accounts takes longer than it needs to be, Every reported suspected cheater has to be investigated thoroughly before a decision can be made.

One time on Rush in BF4 I was accused of "Auto Aim" and I had only gone 5-1 at the time, The guy in question spawned directly in front of me just a little to the left of the centre of my screen so naturally I turned to fire at him.
This discussion has been closed.