Weekly BF

Impossible to play without seeing a cheat

Comments

• Kunstula
    433 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    edited July 2017
    lucidstorm wrote: »
    No, your misplaced theories are a joke. Those near 10 seconds of perfect aimlocking are enough to rule out any doubt for any highly experienced fps player. Anyone who thinks it isn't is simply ignorant on the matter.

still better than a 10 seconds low quality film showing only you know what. Post more plz I am having a good laugh

Calls nearly 10 seconds of blatant aimlocking 'proof of nothing' and 1080p footage 'low quality' rofl! Plz keep on laughing, the joke's on you.
    trip1ex wrote: »
    I don't see any evidence of cheating in that video. A few kills weren't even full health kills. He flanked a few newbs at the end that were laying down. If you look at the scores of the other players on the same team you will see someone else is 8-0. And someone is 7-1. To me the much more obvious conclusion is the other team was a bunch of newbs.

If you play the game enough and are good, you're going to go on long killstreaks because many times you run up against large groups of players that are terrible/newbs.

And from that video I didn't get a feel for the surround sound the player was experiencing nor noticed the visual indicators showing where bullets came from. Both are very helpful in determining where enemies are. Not to mention if you play enough you can guess where enemies are coming from 80% of the time and you know where the good hiding spots are.

The problem is that most of you don't know how to recognize the (subtle) differences between pure human and artificially 'enhanced' aiming.
    And so it's no wonder that most of you don't see a lot of cheaters.
    I rest my case.

• TyroneLoyd
    1415 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    No, your misplaced theories are a joke. Those near 10 seconds of perfect aimlocking are enough to rule out any doubt for any highly experienced fps player. Anyone who thinks it isn't is simply ignorant on the matter.

still better than a 10 seconds low quality film showing only you know what. Post more plz I am having a good laugh

Calls nearly 10 seconds of blatant aimlocking 'proof of nothing' and 1080p footage 'low quality' rofl! Plz keep on laughing, the joke's on you.
    I don't see any evidence of cheating in that video. A few kills weren't even full health kills. He flanked a few newbs at the end that were laying down. If you look at the scores of the other players on the same team you will see someone else is 8-0. And someone is 7-1. To me the much more obvious conclusion is the other team was a bunch of newbs.

If you play the game enough and are good, you're going to go on long killstreaks because many times you run up against large groups of players that are terrible/newbs.

And from that video I didn't get a feel for the surround sound the player was experiencing nor noticed the visual indicators showing where bullets came from. Both are very helpful in determining where enemies are. Not to mention if you play enough you can guess where enemies are coming from 80% of the time and you know where the good hiding spots are.

The problem is that most of you don't know how to recognize the (subtle) differences between pure human and artificially 'enhanced' aiming.
    I rest my case.

Or you know some of us aren't concerned as much with spectating because we are carrying most of the time and not being effected by it( it happens). I jump in spectate seldomly but that doesn't mean I don't know how to spot a cheater.
  • IllIllIII
    4245 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

I rest my case.

I do have to admit, you found one i would most likely never have found.
  • STOPchris
    566 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Yeah, I kind of hope this game dies since EA doesn't fix the massive cheater problem. I hope they lose a lot of money for this as well.
  • FierceBrosnan007
    1014 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    STOPchris wrote: »
    Yeah, I kind of hope this game dies since EA doesn't fix the massive cheater problem. I hope they lose a lot of money for this as well.

I uninstalled last night. Tired of waiting for an anticheat. Far too many very questionable players in the majority of BF1 servers because the population has dropped to circa 25k at peak and the game has nothing to catch wallhacks/injectors. (PB, BE etc)

There are more cheat downloads for a couple of cheats alone than the number of legit players actively playing. Sad time for BF1 and so much for 'listening to their community'. BF1 is a great game ruined by the lack of communication from the devs, poor RSP and zero AC. (FF doesn't even get a rank imo when even blatantly obvious cheats go unpunished for 8+ months and ESP users are laughing at FF.)
  • kapitalistas69
    109 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 2017
  • DeLtAuk2004
    1107 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited July 2017

The problem is EA don't care a jot if the game dies now the money is in the bank , the people who lose out if the game dies are the guys (myself included) who play legit and actually do like the game , rage cheaters do ruin the game but even I can say I've only seen a handful of them , the closet cheats are a different story I'm quite sure there are many but as is the nature of closet cheating they tend to have scores equivalent to a legit player and don't tend to spoil a round as they are trying to stay under radar . So as bad as they are they don't ruin the game for me enough to wish it dead not by a long shot .just my opinion .
    Post edited by DeLtAuk2004 on
  • kapitalistas69
    109 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 2017

bump bump
  • Jinko_itx
    734 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 2017

closet cheater alters the direction of how the game is going to end just because of their subtle ways of cheating and most people don't even realize it and that what they are counting on. for instance if the behemoth is about low in health and but covering 2 objectives and i go and position myself with a mortar to take it out but ..look its a bird, its a plane...its an ESP user that just shot me for 5 bajilion miles away with a SMG and now those few extra seconds is what the team needed to win. that was just an example and so you would think that the closet cheaters are not to ruin the game..but they do change the perception of the game and how the result is going to be
  • LOLGotYerTags
    13265 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    @kapitalistas69
    Do not bump threads as this is a violation of the forum guidelines.

Thank you.
  • MikeManiac61
    718 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited July 2017
    I really so feel bad for those who paid for Premium on the PC version.
  • Mord-Vi
    583 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member

Why? I'm getting what I expected out of it. Perhaps regionally in other places of the world they can't find games, but the DLC has active full servers in NA, at least for conquest and frontlines and domination on the dlc maps. The guns are pretty decent too. The population is in no way strong, but there are games to find. Besides, it sounds like Vanilla is going to be basically free as BF1 is becoming a part of EA access. (Supposedly)
  • PremiumBundle
    483 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Stop the battlefield trial, lots of low rank cheaters in the last week!!!!!!!!!!!
    This, same problem in BF4. Don't the ever learn or is all about the cash.

Dude, they live off your tears. Choke up or move on.

Its like a bad marriage, you know you should get out, but you stay
  • MikeManiac61
    718 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Mord-Vi wrote: »

Why? I'm getting what I expected out of it. Perhaps regionally in other places of the world they can't find games, but the DLC has active full servers in NA, at least for conquest and frontlines and domination on the dlc maps. The guns are pretty decent too. The population is in no way strong, but there are games to find. Besides, it sounds like Vanilla is going to be basically free as BF1 is becoming a part of EA access. (Supposedly)

I love Premium as well, that's why i got it for the PS4 version. I held off, didn't buy it for PC due to population and anti-cheat issues that some complained about in Battlefront forums. I'm happy with my Premium purchase don't get me wrong. But i feel that EA doesn't care that much for the PC platform.
  • kbj1972
    259 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Right now as I am playing Ballroom Blitz a support is going crazy with the usual Mg15a supressive. 150/8 Ones hit killing. Eu server.
  • kbj1972
    259 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    160/9 did he end at.
  • MachoFantast1c0
    2039 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    There has been an increase in cheaters in the EU region. Now I come across one at least weekly, myself playing every day.
    Just reported a low rank ESP + aimbot user, it was clear as day following him in game (same team). He would take the most unusual routes, proceeding directly to kill someone not seen and not spotted, then heading to another direction. Stats showing unusually high HS ratios, and browsing though game reports gave the impression that either he lets his grandma player every now and then, or turns to cheating when frustrated. Overall KDR close to one, but once skillz enabled, goes systematically over 5KDR. If he is legit, congrats on the plus 40-50 kills in TDM.
    No exactly rager, but not that subtle either.
    PS. I hate the dynamite users that always know when to detonate (and when to not), especially when you intentionally approach a suspected trap and then back off a few times before sprinting through. They must have better headphones than me.
  • IllIllIII
    4245 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    There has been an increase in cheaters in the EU region. Now I come across one at least weekly, myself playing every day.
    Just reported a low rank ESP + aimbot user, it was clear as day following him in game (same team). He would take the most unusual routes, proceeding directly to kill someone not seen and not spotted, then heading to another direction. Stats showing unusually high HS ratios, and browsing though game reports gave the impression that either he lets his grandma player every now and then, or turns to cheating when frustrated. Overall KDR close to one, but once skillz enabled, goes systematically over 5KDR. If he is legit, congrats on the plus 40-50 kills in TDM.
    No exactly rager, but not that subtle either.
    PS. I hate the dynamite users that always know when to detonate (and when to not), especially when you intentionally approach a suspected trap and then back off a few times before sprinting through. They must have better headphones than me.

I'm in the EU, and i just did 3 games today, the first one was okay, no cheaters. The second one, Aim bot + damage amplifier with an MG 15 ( was spectating him ), ruined the game and the guy was flaming in chat ( his name was L0053T0ngu3, who have almost 300 hours of BF 1, nice ! ), like no big deal. The 3 one, another hacker, but this time with only aim bot and wall hack, he could see everyone one the map like no problem.

BF 1 is freaking umplayable now. I'm reporting them, but i bet they don't even get banned.

Thats the ammount i have found in 330 hours ...
  • YorrekThurr
    27 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited July 2017
    kbj1972 wrote: »
    Right now as I am playing Ballroom Blitz a support is going crazy with the usual Mg15a supressive. 150/8 Ones hit killing. Eu server.

I think i was with you.
  • MachoFantast1c0
    2039 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Name and shame is not allowed, but looking at his stats he's one lucky player. MG15 KPM 8, 139 kills with 147 hits. So not exactly one hit killer ;-). Will be nice to see if FF flags him as those stats are not borderline legit.
This discussion has been closed.