Weekly BF

Impossible to play without seeing a cheat

Comments

• XeqS
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I play every day.
    I rarely see a cheater (maybe 1 in 20 games)

I often get accused of cheating and that is why I no longer think there is a serious issue with cheaters. Though almost every game I do see a crybaby accusing me or someone else of cheating.

Get better or just get used to being bad.
  • kapitalistas69
    109 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Kauzer_228 wrote: »
    At the moment to report a player you need to wait untill round end and then open his profile. Sometimes its impossible beacuse hacker left asap after round ended or because in game origin bugged and does not work . Its too long. Report button should be somewhere in scrore screen or show pop up after RMB click on player's nick for example.
    no offence but some dont like to read on forums

• StarscreamUK
    7312 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Have several cheaters recorded and reported to Dice: *name & shame*
    7wD6drb.png
    Naming and shaming those who you believe to be cheating is not permitted anywhere on the battlefield.com site. It is not productive and does not expedite action taken against these players. Any references of this type will be removed, repeated infractions may result in actions against your account. Instead, Report players directly for investigation. This rule also applies to the naming of clans, platoons, servers and the admins of servers you feel are in breach of the RoC. You cannot post anything that allows identification of the player that can lead to harassment.

• kbj1972
    259 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    XeqS wrote: »
    I play every day.
    I rarely see a cheater (maybe 1 in 20 games)

I often get accused of cheating and that is why I no longer think there is a serious issue with cheaters. Though almost every game I do see a crybaby accusing me or someone else of cheating.

Get better or just get used to being bad.

Maybe you should read more than just the title of this thread.
  • IllIllIII
    4245 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    It indeed is increasing.. saw today 2 blatant cheaters in one match.
    One of them i have reported last sunday.
  • Sketcheeze
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited July 2017
    hacking is our of control. reporting has become a chore. fairfight is a joke. first line of defense shld be antihack measures, not player reports.
  • Micas99
    816 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    lucidstorm wrote: »
    But a ban on the only 1 map left populated is death sentence in gaming therms. Truth is, never get too good, stay mediocre and don't dominate the admin.

Hope my forthcoming whine does't violate any rules (feel free to delete this and give me a time-out if so).. but..

I totally appreciate that comment. Since I stopped playing BF1 in March, I started playing a lot of BF4 again (yay metabans). I'm an above-average player that likes vanilla maps, and there's only 2 64 man servers that offer that now. G4L banned me a few days ago for "farming". Seriously.. I PTFO, kill players, and they banned me for it. The death knell was starting a gulmud match, I took a tank and immediately went after their MAA and killed it. The MAA contained a G4L admin who got bent. Stupid me waited for him to respawn (instant vehicle spawning) and move out of spawn, and killed him in the MAA again. Bam - banned. Apparently he thought that because he was an admin on the server, he should be allowed to sit in the MAA spamming actives without being attacked by the opposing team. From my point of view, I think the pilots on my team appreciated that I was keeping the MAA off them. You know.. playing a team game with an effort towards winning the match, which requires.. killing players on the other team. I wasn't hackusated, I was banned for playing the game the way it was designed to be played. That's the definition of "badmin".

In reality, they just don't want players better than them on the server and quite a few guys I know with above average skill have been banned as well. Their server, their prerogative, but slapping "noobs only" in the server title seems warranted. But hey.. they seemed to enjoy my antics when I was on their team.

Think I might rent a BF4 64 man vanilla rush server, but I'm wary that the BF4 pop might not keep it active.
  • Skeater44
    162 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    For that reason I don't play in clan servers, But it is their money that is used to rent it so they can do as they please, in the long run it will only hurt them as more people talk about how bad they are. I also am not ok with the idea of vote kick for the reason that most players have no idea what was going on they just press yes to get the message off their screen, and to me this does not take care of a cheater problem for most don't really know if the player was really a cheater, they just keep getting the kick vote spam on their screen.
  • kapitalistas69
    109 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 2017
    Micas99 wrote: »
    lucidstorm wrote: »
    But a ban on the only 1 map left populated is death sentence in gaming therms. Truth is, never get too good, stay mediocre and don't dominate the admin.

Hope my forthcoming whine does't violate any rules (feel free to delete this and give me a time-out if so).. but..

I totally appreciate that comment. Since I stopped playing BF1 in March, I started playing a lot of BF4 again (yay metabans). I'm an above-average player that likes vanilla maps, and there's only 2 64 man servers that offer that now. G4L banned me a few days ago for "farming". Seriously.. I PTFO, kill players, and they banned me for it. The death knell was starting a gulmud match, I took a tank and immediately went after their MAA and killed it. The MAA contained a G4L admin who got bent. Stupid me waited for him to respawn (instant vehicle spawning) and move out of spawn, and killed him in the MAA again. Bam - banned. Apparently he thought that because he was an admin on the server, he should be allowed to sit in the MAA spamming actives without being attacked by the opposing team. From my point of view, I think the pilots on my team appreciated that I was keeping the MAA off them. You know.. playing a team game with an effort towards winning the match, which requires.. killing players on the other team. I wasn't hackusated, I was banned for playing the game the way it was designed to be played. That's the definition of "badmin".

In reality, they just don't want players better than them on the server and quite a few guys I know with above average skill have been banned as well. Their server, their prerogative, but slapping "noobs only" in the server title seems warranted. But hey.. they seemed to enjoy my antics when I was on their team.

Think I might rent a BF4 64 man vanilla rush server, but I'm wary that the BF4 pop might not keep it active.
    good story but what it has to do with this post no offence, but(ITS ALLWAYS BUT) how many playears banned on Battlefield 1 doing PTFO

• XupetaNaZaniteta
    57 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    7wD6drb.png
    Naming and shaming those who you believe to be cheating is not permitted anywhere on the battlefield.com site. It is not productive and does not expedite action taken against these players. Any references of this type will be removed, repeated infractions may result in actions against your account. Instead, Report players directly for investigation. This rule also applies to the naming of clans, platoons, servers and the admins of servers you feel are in breach of the RoC. You cannot post anything that allows identification of the player that can lead to harassment.

So ..do something...because I am tired of dying for those obvious cheaters. Any 9 year old kid that watch this videos will see a cheater in action. These are the obvious ones..that players who even dont know how to cheat. I reported them many times and they are still playing...saying that their hacks are lifetime (omg), updated and never will be catched. I spent a lot o time, recording, editing and uploading the videos,trying to help the community..Now I am sure I am wasting my time. However, they will be exposed in many youtube channels and the more cheaters I record and expose, the worst the game reputation will be. Respect those who are trying to help you.
  • Mikex2112
    1016 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    7wD6drb.png

So ..do something...because I am tired of dying for those obvious cheaters. Any 9 year old kid that watch this videos will see a cheater in action. These are the obvious ones..that players who even dont know how to cheat. I reported them many times and they are still playing...saying that their hacks are lifetime (omg), updated and never will be catched. I spent a lot o time, recording, editing and uploading the videos,trying to help the community..Now I am sure I am wasting my time. However, they will be exposed in many youtube channels and the more cheaters I record and expose, the worst the game reputation will be. Respect those who are trying to help you.

StarScream is a non-paid,volunteer moderator.....He has no control over cheaters or banning them.
  • lucidstorm
    1738 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited July 2017
    @XeqS I rarely see a cheater (maybe 1 in 20 games)

that is NOT rarely
  • MHbluey
    739 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    edited July 2017
    there is acheater on
    Mikex2112 wrote: »
    7wD6drb.png

StarScream is a non-paid,volunteer moderator.....He has no control over cheaters or banning them.

meanwhile this PC version of the game has been thrown under the proverbial bus due to **** poor anti cheat

luckily there are other pc games to play, even early access games are massively more popular on pc than Battlefield, hell even Euro Truck is more popular - makes me sad man
    http://www.pcgamer.com/bf1-hacks/

and it hasn't improved
  • PDGC_sandmanNL
    204 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 2017
    Crus94 wrote: »
    *removed!

That guy is not cheating, this is the reason there is a no name and shame rule.

Stats and no name of a cheater:
    cheat.jpg
    Post edited by PDGC_sandmanNL on
  • 11KingJake11
    48 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I’m talking about the level 140 hackers. Every server people are using esp that’s when u see everyone at all times. NOT HARD TO SEE. They come at u then the next and then the next guy and so on. Do the math impossible to know the right directions always. Really wish we can all use it. Just watch every server and more than likely the guy in first will have a score double the rest HINT HINT. Not just that pay me to stop hacking. This comes from a Computer Scientist that knows how code works.
  • Crus94
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Crus94 wrote: »
    *removed!

That guy is not cheating, this is the reason there is a no name and shame rule.

Stats and no name of a cheater:
    cheat.jpg

sorry but not, those are not the statistics, he is cheater use wallhack and aimbot, you're blind? Youtuber taisontv upload the video and ban this rat
    https://gyazo.com/1cb0a5d6e3c26b9862bde824b2313411
  • LIQUID-C00LED
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I have been gaming online from way back in the Unreal Tournament 99 days and before. i agree there is a real problem that needs to be fixed in regards to a working anticheat for BF1, it is sad 2 see such a good game fall short because of poor development of a working anticheat.
  • Kunstula
    433 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    You cant even argue on a proper level, you are always trying to discredit the other person.
    While it doesnt even look like he actually locks to the model, the videos from that thread are also from the ingame spec as far as im aware. Its just as inacurate as the one in BF1 or at least used to be back then.
    Taking fishy videos as solid evidence doesnt just happen with OW, saw it happen on CS:GO a million times, including the corruption claim.
    Its a logical fallacy until you aquire some actual evidence.

No I don't, that's how you see it because you don't understand all the arguments that I have made. Now you're interpreting my arguments as an attack against you as a person and not your ill informed claims. So you are now in fact doing the very thing that you are accusing me of, it's ironic.

There is nothing fishy about those video's, the only thing that's fishy is that guy's aim. That aimbot smoothlocking back twice onto an invincible lucio (because his aimbot doesn't know that lucio was still invincible) while he tries to shift aim towards another target is a dead giveaway, that's not how highly skilled players aim no matter how good they are, you'd know this if you had actual knowledge of how legit pro's aiming looks like. It does look like he actually locks onto the model, FYI newer aimbots are configured to not always lock perfectly on target so as to lead inexperienced and gullible people into thinking 'You see?! He also misses, so it's not an aimbot!', again you'd know this if you had done research on the subject of cheating and how it has evolved as I did.

Do yourself a favor and update your knowledge of cheating, it would benefit you greatly.
  • Jinko_itx
    731 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    lol if only we have these moderators on every server in BF1, cheating would go down substantially.
  • StarscreamUK
    7312 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    lol if only we have these moderators on every server in BF1, cheating would go down substantially.

I agree, and have done since BF3.
This discussion has been closed.