Weekly Debrief

Impossible to play without seeing a cheat

Comments

• PDGC_sandmanNL
    204 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Crus94 wrote: »
    *removed!

That guy is not cheating, this is the reason there is a no name and shame rule.

Stats and no name of a cheater:
    cheat.jpg

sorry but not, those are not the statistics, he is cheater use wallhack and aimbot, you're blind? Youtuber taisontv upload the video and ban this rat
    https://gyazo.com/1cb0a5d6e3c26b9862bde824b2313411

I'm not blind, why does he use flares if he has a wallhack? Do you know how large his screen is? is he using controller with aim assist? was the guy that was invisible for him spotted, spectator mode doesn't show everything.
    That guy has played 800 hours, the guy in the stats picture I showed has only 75 hours of play and has better kdr, spm and kpm.

I have been hunting cheaters since bf2, if you want to accuse someone of cheating you need better evidence and you have to understand how the cheats work and how cheaters hide aimbot for fairfight detection.
  • Crus94
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    *removed!

That guy is not cheating, this is the reason there is a no name and shame rule.

Stats and no name of a cheater:
    cheat.jpg

sorry but not, those are not the statistics, he is cheater use wallhack and aimbot, you're blind? Youtuber taisontv upload the video and ban this rat
    https://gyazo.com/1cb0a5d6e3c26b9862bde824b2313411

I'm not blind, why does he use flares if he has a wallhack? Do you know how large his screen is? is he using controller with aim assist? was the guy that was invisible for him spotted, spectator mode doesn't show everything.
    That guy has played 800 hours, the guy in the stats picture I showed has only 75 hours of play and has better kdr, spm and kpm.

I have been hunting cheaters since bf2, if you want to accuse someone of cheating you need better evidence and you have to understand how the cheats work and how cheaters hide aimbot for fairfight detection.

He uses aimbot man it's very clear, your mouse goes crazy when you see the enemy, watch my video 1:15-1:20 look at the aimbot https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-ZVn5QALVTtPnFpkA9YUFg/videos?view=0&shelf_id=0&sort=dd ban me i do not care, I will not stop until I see him banned
  • Ethimu
    91 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 2017
    My fav 1hk'er still not banned :)

sTLx1ur.jpg

You need to hire more people for checking origin reports, it shouldnt take half a year to ban someone cheating everyday.
  • I-Soldat-I
    1642 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Instead of hiring more people to review cheat reports, EA should have gone with either PB or Battle Eye and this thread wouldn't be 90+ pages long with no solution other then quitting the game....Too bad the game is on life support now. I foresee the same outcome with SWBF2 and next years BF5 installment. Oh well, EA puts money before customer service I guess.
  • Skeater44
    162 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I don't know much about Battle Eye, but I believe cheats were getting by PB years ago, it's been a long time since I played anything that uses PB. I think the companies that put out these games should join forces to stop the cheating through legal actions (jump on the Blizzard bandwagon), I would think it would be good for them if it's a game with continuous updated content, for then they would not be putting stuff out to a game that has no players. and maybe extend the life of a game. I personally would not mind paying even a subscription to a game I liked as long as I knew that it was completely cheat free. Battlefield 1 is a fun game to me, as long as you get into server that has clean players. Yesterday I was in a server and seen the TH AP kill everything it shot at he never missed a target including other faster planes. Not one single miss. after being shot down by him, and on the grown hit by him, I spectated it, and this was my first server I was in. I believe some people are very good, but for none of your rounds to miss is not very realistic, I'm just spitballing here as I am still a little steamed about that match.
  • IllIllIII
    4245 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Ethimu wrote: »
    My fav 1hk'er still not banned :)

sTLx1ur.jpg

You need to hire more people for checking origin reports, it shouldnt take half a year to ban someone cheating everyday.

Not this....
    I-Soldat-I wrote: »
    Instead of hiring more people to review cheat reports, EA should have gone with either PB or Battle Eye and this thread wouldn't be 90+ pages long with no solution other then quitting the game....Too bad the game is on life support now. I foresee the same outcome with SWBF2 and next years BF5 installment. Oh well, EA puts money before customer service I guess.

But this.
  • Captain_DarIing
    1425 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited July 2017
    What is DICE even doing with the reports? I see hackers still active weeks after the reports.
  • FierceBrosnan007
    1016 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 2017
    What is DICE even doing with the reports? I see hackers still active weeks after the reports.

Weeks?! ... make that 8+ months!

Whoever is in charge of AC should be sacked. Cheating in BF1 has ruined a superb game and pushed many long-time fans away. Only a handful of friends still put the odd hour in here and there now. Those that have left have moved to games with a working AC and have not looked back.
  • IllIllIII
    4245 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

Whoever is in charge of AC should be sacked. Cheating in BF1 has ruined a superb game and pushed many long-time fans away. Only a handful of friends still put the odd hour in here and there now. Those that have left have moved to games with a working AC and have not looked back.

I think we underestimate how advanced cheats are nowadays.
    Today i was in a dom. Server where i saw a (subtle) cheater (most likely damage multiplier).
    I was gonna spectate him next round because we were near the end of the round.
    Ofcourse he left, because i asked him in chat why he cheats.
    So i wanted to look up his stats by tracking him down in my "game reports".
    Guess what... he didn't appear in my "game report"....BUT an other name got my attention which kinda looked like this guys name.
    I clicked on this name and guess what... error occured!!
    This person is the only one who gets an error when i click on it...

So the name he used in game wasn't his real tag and neither the one in the game report....these guys are untouchable...

His name in game was Dods_rs ( thats no name&shame because the tag doesn't exsist) but have a look at my game report of today https://battlefieldtracker.com/bf1/matches/pc/886281793343848128?context=IllIllIII

And look for a name in my enemy's team that kinda reminds you of Dods_rs and see what happens when you click on it( also no name&shame because also this person doesn't exsist)
  • XTS-KingBeef
    1140 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    spotting cheaters is easy just hide on the edge of the map near the other team gimmie flag and wait just about every match so one will "happen" to find lol I do it all the time on argone its getting kinda sad actually.......

what else is sad is the fact I can run my light tank up to 60-0 and the amount of complaining in the chat it at a level I have never seen in any FPS game.
  • FierceBrosnan007
    1016 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 2017
    IllIllIII wrote: »

I think we underestimate how advanced cheats are nowadays.
    Today i was in a dom. Server where i saw a (subtle) cheater (most likely damage multiplier).
    I was gonna spectate him next round because we were near the end of the round.
    Ofcourse he left, because i asked him in chat why he cheats.
    So i wanted to look up his stats by tracking him down in my "game reports".
    Guess what... he didn't appear in my "game report"....BUT an other name got my attention which kinda looked like this guys name.
    I clicked on this name and guess what... error occured!!
    This person is the only one who gets an error when i click on it...

So the name he used in game wasn't his real tag and neither the one in the game report....these guys are untouchable...

His name in game was Dods_rs ( thats no name&shame because the tag doesn't exsist) but have a look at my game report of today https://battlefieldtracker.com/bf1/matches/pc/886281793343848128?context=IllIllIII

And look for a name in my enemy's team that kinda reminds you of Dods_rs and see what happens when you click on it( also no name&shame because also this person doesn't exsist)

I've seen this same scenario when looking for a number of suspects. Very strange that it just works fine for the rest of the team..

*Edit.. 2 players on that report that don't show up when searching for their stats.
    Post edited by FierceBrosnan007 on
  • Heininator
    21 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 2017
    For people who not see a cheater in EU... there is a people, he must have many accounts, he played live on youtube. His Channel Name is: *removed* (search with "only this week"
    He show us how he play with Wallhack, Aimbot... everyday he is online with another "Gamername" and he has no problem too cheat.

I ask me why he do this... is he only a troll or will he show us how easy too cheat???

*I ask you, why do you send people to him, are you wanting people to cheat?*
    Post edited by StarscreamUK on
  • Jinko_itx
    739 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    has there been a new cheat or something, lately ive been seeing FF kicking ppl more than usuall, but today, I haven't seen FF at all, every single map I played all afternoon and night was the same, completely one-sided, ppl running and shooting their sniper rifle one-shotting everyone and shotguns that can nail you in one shot from across the map...this ...is not a good sign DICE, your in very bad shape :(
  • OverLord01a
    170 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    No anti-cheating system in the game then your going to get players who will leave the game for good. Maybe not right away but in time they will get fed up about it and not return all. Perhaps this is EA's way of getting more players for there next game. I could be wrong but from where im sitting there doing nothing to solve this issue. And players are dropping like flys i imagine on a daily basis.
  • Heininator
    21 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 2017
    Here is your answer... copy fro a cheater Forum:
    *removed*
    THIS are only a SMALL copy from yesterday and today in the forum... MANY people write and use the Cheat on Battlefield1...

• Jinko_itx
    739 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I'm about to delete this game, I am one of then that about had it..i thought I learned my lesson after ditching Ubisoft and I haven't played any of their game after getting screwed over in Ghost Recon Phantoms but this ....DICE seems to be on the same track as Ubisoft. what a shame...
  • Captain_DarIing
    1425 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited July 2017
    Heininator wrote: »
    Here is your answer... copy fro a cheater Forum:
    *removed*

Well, that's not good.

I wonder how much money EA/DICE are pouring into actually ACTIVE anti-cheat measures, because it's not working as good as it did in BF4.
  • DINGRAWR
    133 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I was playing few round a bit ago, and thats a shame... there was guy run and gunning with LMG, in 3 rounds i was there he killed over 80 people each round, lol he did not even stop to look for any of them... so sad to see it ingame, lol guess who not gonna pay over 100€ for next Battlefield. xD
  • StarscreamUK
    7319 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Removed your quote from the cheater forum, it took me 2 seconds to google and find the exact cheat. why would you give anything that links to a cheat site I don't know. But posting direct text from cheatsites, don't do it.
  • Solid_EXC
    14 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    IllIllIII wrote: »
    Solid_EXC wrote: »
    Same here. Im only specting than playing Battlefield 1. The anti cheat system sucks. Full of cheaters. The report dont work they Play and Play and Play and Play.....

Are you sure they cheat? Or are they just better then you?

see my channel in youtube, search by my nickname. i record some people. i know when they use cheats man, im not a child, 40 years. Kill by the wall, long distance with a weapon of short distance with two bullets.... the use of aimbots is unbearable

This discussion has been closed.