Looking For A Competitive Team Coach

WolfInSheepsSkin
260 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
I am looking for a coach to run my team through some drills. Maybe some milsim type formations. Person applying must have at least a 2 k/d and know what they are talking about. Preferably loads of experience across many different fps games. Must speak clear english and not be a squeaker. Lastly, must have time available on the weekends to be actively coaching. Please message zacharyb1129 if interested.

Comments

• fisknyllet17
    1720 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    T-shirt?
  • WolfInSheepsSkin
    260 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited April 2017
    Sorry guys I was busy with some tournaments over the weekend. I think the best form of compensation would be a percentage of the winnings. So pretty much the same thing as commission. Then both parties are motivated to perform well. Its also open for negotiation. Like I said, please message zacharyb1129 if interested and maybe have a competitive gaming type resume ready.

Thanks
  • WolfInSheepsSkin
    Nobody is interested?
  • ProLegion_exor
    3541 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    The "coach" should be the team captain and someone from the existing team. Pick one and profit.
  • cammoses003
    649 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    coach, tournaments, formations, stats, compensation, resume..? life is too beautiful to take a virtual platform/piece of plastic so seriously... ah the competitive community is just one big laugh :D
  • saxonpunisher66
    32 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Lmfao
  • FF_smart27
    1957 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    coach, tournaments, formations, stats, compensation, resume..? life is too beautiful to take a virtual platform/piece of plastic so seriously... ah the competitive community is just one big laugh :D

You know, some people like to have hobbies. Some play football, some paint, some collect stamps and some play e-sports.
    You don't have hobbies? Joke's on you
  • McBaffel
    678 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited April 2017
    smart2705 wrote: »

You know, some people like to have hobbies. Some play football, some paint, some collect stamps and some play e-sports.
    You don't have hobbies? Joke's on you

He's not making fun of it beeing your hobby he's making fun of the fact you take your hobby as if not more serious then your job.

Edit: not that you can't or shouldn't. Most people are just not that competetive and don't see the fun in taking things seriously.

I believe it is due to the fact that less competetive people enjoy the expierence of the game and more competetive players enjoy the progress they make due to their effort.
    Post edited by McBaffel on
  • WolfInSheepsSkin
    I don't see why we can't wish to continue excelling and improving under the supervision of a coach. He could see things we don't see to help us improve.
  • Bruno_Rekt_0-9
    442 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I don't think anyone is buying this failed troll. Have you tried the minecraft forums?
  • Chillmatik_86
    2369 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Prep768 wrote: »
    What's the salary?

Irrelevant, need to have at least a 2.0kd... :D
  • Chillmatik_86
    2369 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Is this for real ?

I recon you'd be a decent coach :D
    Beerbell time
  • blindsniper63
    2446 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Is this for real ?

I recon you'd be a decent coach :D
    Beerbell time

Thank you Chill but is it paid holidays and free beer?
  • cammoses003
    649 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    i vote @blindsniper63 as team coach, no enemy vehicle would dare leave their deployment..

maybe assistant coach to @Chillmatik_86 ? i heard he can give you some tips with the kolibri

• blindsniper63
    2446 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    @cammoses003 I vote for you to run Operations, if they can't learn from you then there is no hope for them.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!