Looking For A Competitive Team Coach

Comments

• ColinTheMaestro
    42 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Team Coach on comp Battlefield. Wow haha. Just select one player from your team as captain/squadleader, like 99/100 of the teams here do ;)
  • Zephlonic
    64 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Team Coach on comp Battlefield. Wow haha. Just select one player from your team as captain/squadleader, like 99/100 of the teams here do ;)

Cannot do that, they are all squeakers.
  • 19lee78
    430 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    :D LOLOLOLOOLOLOLOL

• mav_smileyface
    1313 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited April 2017
    You don't need firstly someone with military background or a 2 KD ratio [email protected]

You don't need a coach you simply need a strat caller, you need a team that's prepared to train 3 hours a day minimum you need a team that can listen and take direction and know how to use smoke grenades.

I've played with some of the best UK teams for CSS between 2005 to 2008 this is battlefield, nursery Compared to counter strike, just take on the role your self create 3 or 4 plays and drill your team yourself

Fortunately domination requires very little teamwork in comparison to bomb defusal in CSS so with a bit of training learning to to use frags wisely and smoke grenadess as a diversionary tactic you can do this role yourself
  • WolfInSheepsSkin
    260 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    You don't need firstly someone with military background or a 2 KD ratio [email protected]

You don't need a coach you simply need a strat caller, you need a team that's prepared to train 3 hours a day minimum you need a team that can listen and take direction and know how to use smoke grenades.

I've played with some of the best UK teams for CSS between 2005 to 2008 this is battlefield, nursery Compared to counter strike, just take on the role your self create 3 or 4 plays and drill your team yourself

Fortunately domination requires very little teamwork in comparison to bomb defusal in CSS so with a bit of training learning to to use frags wisely and smoke grenadess as a diversionary tactic you can do this role yourself

Thanks for the advice. I have some things to think about and discuss with the team.
  • Chillmatik_86
    2369 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Still not totally convinced this isn't an April fools joke....
  • WolfInSheepsSkin
    260 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    But I didn't post this on april fools?
  • fisknyllet17
    1722 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited April 2017
    But I didn't post this on april fools?
    Think you did m8.

edit: at least in our neck of the woods.
  • ProLegion_exor
    3541 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    OMG, this is still going ^^
  • daveseargeamt
    620 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Have you looked up Stonemountain64 on youtube.. he takes over and drills squads for fun.. Maybe he could do the job for you.
  • Chillmatik_86
    2369 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    So.... Any luck finding a coach yet?
  • edwardsavenue
    331 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    What about a cheerleader? I'll bring some pawn pawns
  • WolfInSheepsSkin
    No, no luck with finding a coach yet. Tried with the idea of having a captain type role within, but everyone is pretty equal. I think our best bet moving forward is to bring an outside source in and coach. We are hoping to go pro for the next competitive bf title that drunkz is working on, so there is still some time.
  • McBaffel
    678 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    No, no luck with finding a coach yet. Tried with the idea of having a captain type role within, but everyone is pretty equal. I think our best bet moving forward is to bring an outside source in and coach. We are hoping to go pro for the next competitive bf title that drunkz is working on, so there is still some time.

Have you ever thought about not picking the captain on skill.
    If he is a captain it means he is still playing. What if you filled the role with someone who haw the best big picture and/or has the overview on the battlefield to be your captain.

For example in moba's often time a support will be the captain. Mayne in this game support or snipers could fill that spot.
  • Pogtastic
    291 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Get some comp scheduled and see what works
  • Judson-Emc2
    406 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Competitive battlefield!!!!

That is a hoot, thanks for the laugh.
  • WolfInSheepsSkin
    Still looking for the right coach.
  • MAGNUM_MU5TACHE
    1160 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited April 2017
    I am looking for a coach to run my team through some drills. Maybe some milsim type formations. Person applying must have at least a 2 k/d and know what they are talking about. Preferably loads of experience across many different fps games. Must speak clear english and not be a squeaker. Lastly, must have time available on the weekends to be actively coaching. Please message zacharyb1129 if interested.

I'm interested in this job. I have been offered leadership roles by multiple milsim clans without ever talking to them so I believe I'm qualified. My question is how much do you pay? I would not do this for free because my knowledge is worth quite a pretty penny. I could also make training youtube montages for your team to view in the off time between practice sessions.
  • Petedawg508
    1222 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    did someone say counterstrike requires more strategy that BF?
    You must not be referring to conquest?
    All you need to do is get some decent players and work out strategies, you don't need a coach.
  • MAGNUM_MU5TACHE
    1160 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    did someone say counterstrike requires more strategy that BF?
    You must not be referring to conquest?
    All you need to do is get some decent players and work out strategies, you don't need a coach.

Watch it, your treading on thin ice...
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!