Having trouble accessing the forums? Try logging out of the forums completely - clear cache, cookies, and temp files - then restart the browser and log in. Thanks!

How to Gravatar

ThePoolshark
2440 postsMember, Moderator, Staff, Game Changer, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Moderator
In order to have an avatar on this forum, we will be transitioning the use of Gravatar over from the Battlelog forums. If you have not set this up previously, I will outline the steps in order to have one on your account.
  1. Go to https://en.gravatar.com/
  2. Sign up with the same email account you use to sign into these forums (aka your EA account email)
  3. Upload an avatar per the forum and Gravatar guidelines
  4. You are done, just wait for the systems to sync up and you will have your gravatar enabled here

If you have any issues, post them here and we will try to help

Comments

• unkownheadshot
    49 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Can you guys some how make this feature a lot more easier for mobile phone users???
  • ThePoolshark
    2440 postsMember, Moderator, Staff, Game Changer, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Moderator
    The only part that requires work is the gravatar site, and since EA doesn't own or run that, we can't fix their process
  • LugiaDragonoid
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Medal of Honor Warfighter Member
    I signed into Gravatar, chose a picture but it's not showing.
  • ThePoolshark
    I signed into Gravatar, chose a picture but it's not showing.

Did you use the same email that you use to sign into this site?
  • LugiaDragonoid
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Medal of Honor Warfighter Member
    Accidentally used my old email so I retyped my new one, it's been solved.
  • xXRambotigerXx
    76 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    It's telling me to start a website?
  • EuroDanzerBoy
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    I need help too,my gravatar picture was disabled and i try everything but didn't work.I upload another picture but is not visible.PLEASE help me !
  • spanielwolfboy
    43 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    In order to have an avatar on this forum, we will be transitioning the use of Gravatar over from the Battlelog forums. If you have not set this up previously, I will outline the steps in order to have one on your account.
    1. Go to https://en.gravatar.com/
    2. Sign up with the same email account you use to sign into these forums (aka your EA account email)
    3. Upload an avatar per the forum and Gravatar guidelines
    4. You are done, just wait for the systems to sync up and you will have your gravatar enabled here

If you have any issues, post them here and we will try to help[/

Thanks, was very easy with your help
  • ESCOBAR1875
    17 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Medal of Honor Warfighter Member
    do you even grav bro?
  • Puko_Sy
    10 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Hi . 2 days ago TOTALfps disabled my avatar on battlelog. I have PM him but he didn't respond. I'd like to have it back and active. If only the picture was the problem, problem solved, i will put another different one. I've had this profile picture for 2 years and there was never any problem. Anyway, I'd just like my Gravatar on Battlelog unlocked please.
    This is my profile: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/user/Puko_Sy/
  • Cryphisss
    3086 postsMember, Developer, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE
    @Puko_Sy gravatar enabled on Battlelog. Make sure it adheres to the Forum Guidelines.
  • Puko_Sy
    10 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Cryphisss wrote: »
    @Puko_Sy gravatar enabled on Battlelog. Make sure it adheres to the Forum Guidelines.

It will
  • gecko_nl
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Medal of Honor Warfighter, Battlefield 1 Member
    In order to create an account on gravatar I need to make a website??
    That's what the site says??
    :s
  • EGY-Ali-S
    22 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I had same email on both EA account and Gravatar but my avatar is not updating, not sure why
  • Cryphisss
    3086 postsMember, Developer, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE
    EGY-Ali-S wrote: »
    I had same email on both EA account and Gravatar but my avatar is not updating, not sure why

It may take some time for it to update. How long has passed since you uploaded the image on Gravatar?
  • EGY-Ali-S
    edited March 19
    EGY-Ali-S wrote: »

It may take some time for it to update. How long has passed since you uploaded the image on Gravatar?
    Like more than a week and still not changed, not sure but i think i upload it before from the forums settings can't really remember if it was correct
  • EGY-Ali-S
    It's been like 12 days and my avatar didn't changed
  • Cryphisss
    @EGY-Ali-S now it should be fixed. You had uploaded an avatar via the forum before Gravatar was implemented.
  • II-Katyusha-II
    779 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited March 23
    @EGY-Ali-S now it should be fixed. You had uploaded an avatar via the forum before Gravatar was implemented.

How'd you fix it @Cryphisss ? Mine has been stuck since I had it before Gravatar was implemented here.
    edit; both here and gravatar have the same email and it's been about a month, at least.
  • EGY-Ali-S

It's working now, thanks