This Week in Battlefield V

Hardcore Bullet Damage - What you would want?

Braddock512
1289 postsMember, Administrator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, EA Community Manager, Battlefield V
edited April 2017
Hey everyone,

If you could set the Hardcore Bullet Damage, what would you set it as?

Hardcore Bullet Damage - What you would want? 536 votes

125%
11% 60 votes
150%
26% 142 votes
175%
17% 95 votes
200%
44% 239 votes

Comments

• Braddock512
    1289 postsMember, Administrator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, EA Community Manager, Battlefield V
    Hey everyone -

It appears the little vote button is a bit hidden. Apologies. We'll work on that.
    It's right beside the View Results button, so when you make your selection, click that VOTE button and you're good to go.

-Braddock512-
  • CrimeSceneKitty
    712 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited April 2017
    IDK, I feel that the old original system was better, but did make "God Tier" weapons.
    Post edited by CrimeSceneKitty on
  • CommanderWacky
    58 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I think 150 will do.
    DANNYonPC wrote: »
    125 or 150, Still having to actually aim while decreasing the bullets to kill slightly

+1
  • tastemyjuices
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    150-175 would do well. And we would love to see a classic style hardcore. BF4 Style.
  • Braddock512
    150-175 would do well. And we would love to see a classic style hardcore. BF4 Style.
    Details?
    -Braddock512-
  • KingTolapsium
    5491 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Zobtzler wrote: »
    Given 60% in BF4, which is 166.66666..... in comparison... 175 is the closest followed by 150. Depends on what people want.
    However I myself would like the weapons to be rebalanced for hardcore (having different damage models in hardcore and normal) so that it is as good as possible

100% agree.

Hardcore is very poorly implemented.
  • SpectaJin
    146 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    - Sniping should be 1 shot kill, unless you shoot in the limb/arm (area should not make up more than 10% of body area) that would result in a damage of around 80-95%
    - SMG:
    - Headshots = lights out
    - Bodyshots = 2-3 shots
    - Limbs/Arms = 4-5 shots

- Self Loading Rifles
    - Headshots = lights out
    - Bodyshots = 1-2 shots
    - Limbs/Arms = 3-4 shots
  • Ram1c
    4167 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited April 2017
    175% for sure so at least the snipers wouldn't be one hit to the limbs. I find this a little annoying playing on 200% damage. I've been playing hardcore religiously since bc2 and I think it's too much. The 175% would give everyone that bf4 hardcore feel that everyone's been craving (certainly I have).
    Zobtzler wrote: »
    Given 60% in BF4, which is 166.66666..... in comparison... 175 is the closest followed by 150. Depends on what people want.
    However I myself would like the weapons to be rebalanced for hardcore (having different damage models in hardcore and normal) so that it is as good as possible

I never understood why they never modeled the weapon damage to hardcore standards and then just add the multiplier for normal. It would certainly give a more overall balance to all modes.
  • D5RAT
    2002 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Got to be 175 or 200 ..
  • imTacticalTurtle
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    150% will do. 200% is just 1-2 shot kill left and right :\ no skill, and no fun
  • TheJustOP
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    I know 100% is not an option but it would be the best option IMO so the weapon balance wouldn't be all messed up like bf4 hardcore where the uts-15 was basically a 1 shot at AR ranges
This discussion has been closed.