Weekly Debrief

"Server Disconnected"

buckiebull
84 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
I keep getting kicked since yesterday while trying to join a game!
keeps trying to join a server then disconnects itself, it doesn't happen all the time but most of the time and it's getting on my nerves also for the past few months ive been getting two amber pictures at the side of the screen one looks like a timer and the other a bit like a book!
anyone else having this problem and anyway of getting it sorted?

Comments

• buckiebull
    84 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    now getting disconnected from Battlefield
    bf_fuckup.png
    BF1_scrn_sht.png

• TheOnePaleHorse
    172 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Russian hackers?
  • Sabrewulv
    266 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I am constantly having this problem and only on bf1 yet no one seems to have any idea why
  • buckiebull
    Two of my other friends are having this problem too
  • soupy48
    137 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
  • Sabrewulv
    266 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    soupy48 wrote: »

Not my internet I have had it checked I play other bf games never drops connection like bf1 I don't lose connection to origin either
  • buckiebull
    I think it maybe the DLC that is causing the problem as I can join some of the original game modes no problem this really is getting me down now!
  • buckiebull
    I seem to get on a dlc game then loose the connection
  • 0OStormTroopsO0
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    if your using win 10, google Jumbo Frame and see if it is disabled. if it is change it to 4kb or higher. it helped me. i could not get online for two days till i found this fix to try. hope it helps some of you guys.
  • buckiebull
    if your using win 10, google Jumbo Frame and see if it is disabled. if it is change it to 4kb or higher. it helped me. i could not get online for two days till i found this fix to try. hope it helps some of you guys.
    How do I check it on win10?

• GunslingerBC
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited May 2017
    I run an RX480 4GB and was trying DX12. After switching back to DX11 I no longer get the "disconnected from server" error.
    Post edited by GunslingerBC on
  • buckiebull
    I don't use VMWare so this cant be it and so far tonight I keep getting disconnected while trying to connect to a game!
    I think I might try a reinstall of the game to see if that works!
  • tao3m
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    i have same issue but only whlie loading maps. When loading map, PC hangups over 5 seconds (CPU and GPU load up to 100%) then connection lost. Some maps can be loaded without hangups, but especially Amiens, I can NEVER play on the map after client update.

Windows 10 pro
    Intel i7 3770/24G memory
    AMD Radeon RX480 8G with Driver 17.3.3
  • Bulvej13
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited April 2017
    I had a disconnection problem that i fixed by turning DX12 off

As to the amber icons those are warnings, you can see what they mean here: https://i.stack.imgur.com/syvzV.png
    I'm guessing your two icons are "high latency" and "low FPS"
    Post edited by Bulvej13 on
  • Stinger3939
    38 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    buckiebull wrote: »
    I think it maybe the DLC that is causing the problem as I can join some of the original game modes no problem this really is getting me down now!

well i dont have dlc and i have this problem 2 ...
  • buckiebull
    Ok guys I think I may have found my problem
    I updated my Graphic's card to the latest Drivers & cleared my browser history and restated now the game seems to be fine now but I still get those orange icons at the side of the game my ping is still an average 30-35
    so fingers crossed and hope that it may help some of you out too!
  • karcyon
    293 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Do you alt+tab when the server loads? It doesn't connect you to the server anymore since the last patch if you do that.