Weekly BF

Summer missions final rewards still missing on September 16th

Phoenux289
260 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
edited September 2017
As of today, after maybe a week of not playing BF1, I returned and looked if I had received the summer missions rewards on the 11th... Seems not, because I've still not received the final rewards of the summer missions. I asked EA support, and they told me to post this on the forums so...

Just proof: http://www.noelshack.com/2017-37-7-1505619975-untitledbf1.png

The 4th dog tag and the arditi knife are missing.

Some EA/DICE moderators/employees to help me please?

Comments

• Phoenux289
    260 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    UP UP
  • xSha3nx
    288 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I gave them a week to catch up before I contact them and I got mine last Saturday.... I am guessing that they are still catch up.
  • Phoenux289
    @Braddock512 Some help please?
  • Ferdinand_J_Foch
    3410 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Phoenux289 wrote: »
    @Braddock512 Some help please?

You should try contacting EA Support, They'll be able to solve your problem, and you won't even need to call them up; they have a live chat option.

https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/?product=battlefield-1

Go to this link, and do the following (after logging in):
    1. Select platform
    2. Select 'Missing Content'
    3. Select 'Never received content'
    4. Select whether or not you're accessing your game through Origin Access
    5. Select 'Promotional content' from the final drop-down list

Once this is done, it'll give you the option to contact them. Then, you can either call them up (only works in the US, I think), or use their live chat. Use either option and then explain your problem. If the agent does not resolve your issue, try again so that you get a different agent. EA Support can fix this problem, no questions asked.

It sort of sucks that we have to resort to this, but the community mission tracker should avoid these problems in the future - as long as they're used, that is...