Did you guys get your Arditti knife and 4th dogtag today?

BrianLocal1
519 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
I got mine :)

Comments

• Phthinein
    3643 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Nope. I couldnt even find an operations game to do the first medal.
  • BrianLocal1
    519 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    We were supposed to get them on the 11th if we did second chance, but I got mine today.
  • Aeshettr
    222 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Got mine. Dropped the Arditi knife after two kills once I realized how long the takedown animation was
  • Phthinein
    3643 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Aeshettr wrote: »
    Got mine. Dropped the Arditi knife after two kills once I realized how long the takedown animation was

Its actually one of the faster ones.
  • Aeshettr
    222 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Really? The hatchet seemed faster. Taking down a prone guy is one swing to the chest after flipping him over. With the Arditi, I stabbed a prone guy 3 times during the animation.
  • Phthinein
    Aeshettr wrote: »
    Really? The hatchet seemed faster. Taking down a prone guy is one swing to the chest after flipping him over. With the Arditi, I stabbed a prone guy 3 times during the animation.
    I'll make a video with the execution times tomorrow. Knives tend to be faster on all ends.
  • Imabaka70
    2432 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    It's quite fast. Feels just as fast as the combat knife.

Although I loved the saber it was sadly just to slow and got me killed.
  • Phthinein
    Imabaka70 wrote: »
    It's quite fast. Feels just as fast as the combat knife.

Although I loved the saber it was sadly just to slow and got me killed.

It has the same stats as the combat knife.
  • Imabaka70
    2432 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I figured so it's just a different skin basically
  • Phoenux289
    260 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited September 2017
    Still not received mine! :(

Even did a thread as EA support told me, still nothing.
  • BrianLocal1
    Phoenux289 wrote: »
    Still not received mine! :(

Even did a thread as EA support told me, still nothing.

Ah, bummer, man
  • xSha3nx
    288 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I got mine too... I gave EA a week to catch up before I contact them... Looks like they are catching up.