DICE PLZ Remove auto rotation on Obrez

PEZZALUCIFER
1044 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
I want to use this gun but the fact everyone else is just quickscoping with it is a real turn off.

Its easier than the martini henry. :(

Where's the challenge?

Comments

• PEZZALUCIFER
    1044 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    GRIZZ11283 wrote: »
    So you wont use it because others quickscope with it? Hard to argue with that logic :lol:

Yeah, I dont want to use the easy weapons.
  • Phoenux289
    260 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Then don't.

Why doing a thread? You want us to convince you to use it? Just do what you want already.
  • HardAimedKid
    11386 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited September 2017
    Obrez is fun, super fun. It's also a machine up to 10 meters, no so much past that. Hardly comparable to the martini that can one shot up to 80 meters
  • Imabaka70
    2432 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I hip fire the obrez most of the time, cause most of the time it's because I'm in cqc range.
  • PEZZALUCIFER
    Phoenux289 wrote: »
    Then don't.

Why doing a thread? You want us to convince you to use it? Just do what you want already.

I want to use it, but I also want it to be universally difficult.

It can be quickscoped, there's no point putting in any effort mastering it, it's a pointless exercise.

I'd like DICE to remove the auto rotation aim assist so it's more difficult to use.

These kind of threads are so ridiculous. Ppl always saying aww this weapon or aim assist is so cheap i won't use it i want a challenge.

Then you should never kill anyone who isn't looking at you. Killing someone from behind is too cheap and easy for you.

Never knife someone from behind, too cheap and easy.

Never kill anyone with a tank unless they are throwing at grenades because it's too cheap and easy for you.

There's some challenges for all you try hards needing a challenge

Smh alot :)

I don't fly planes or drive tanks for the same reasons. Toooo eeeeasy.

If you guys want to choose the easy path go ahead.

To me the obrez seems like it should be a niche weapon that should require at least some level of effort to use.

Unfortunately most of BF1 requires little effort :smile:
  • smokethadro
    356 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited September 2017
    Then don't.

It can be quickscoped, there's no point putting in any effort mastering it, it's a pointless exercise.

I'd like DICE to remove the auto rotation aim assist so it's more difficult to use.

These kind of threads are so ridiculous. Ppl always saying aww this weapon or aim assist is so cheap i won't use it i want a challenge.

Then you should never kill anyone who isn't looking at you. Killing someone from behind is too cheap and easy for you.

Never kill anyone with a tank unless they are throwing at grenades because it's too cheap and easy for you.

To me the obrez seems like it should be a niche weapon that should require at least some level of effort to use.

Like i said, do you kill ppl from behind? Do you knife ppl from behind? That's easy mode too and you should probably stop doing so. Next time you see someone who doesn't see you shoot them with the Kolibri until they turn and can 1v1 you fairly. Nothing, and i mean nothing, is easier than shooting someone who isn't shooting back or even looking at you.

I don't fly planes either. And ptfo tanks are not easy by any means. Tanks get melted soooo fast unless they're camping and sniping. I can 1v1 a heavy tank no problem with assault class.

Maybe you are playing the wrong game. Ive heard dark souls is very challenging. :):wink:
  • PEZZALUCIFER
    Then don't.

Like i said, do you kill ppl from behind? Do you knife ppl from behind? That's easy mode too and you should probably stop doing so. Next time you see someone who doesn't see you shoot them with the Kolibri until they turn and can 1v1 you fairly. Nothing, and i mean nothing, is easier than shooting someone who isn't shooting back or even looking at you.

I don't fly planes either. And ptfo tanks are not easy by any means. Tanks get melted soooo fast unless they're camping and sniping. I can 1v1 a heavy tank no problem with assault class.

Maybe you are playing the wrong game. Ive heard dark souls is very challenging. :):wink:

Dice can't stop players being stupid but they can make the game more difficult.

I'm not a fan of dancing in circles in dark souls.
  • smokethadro
    356 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Then don't.

They make games to make money. The easier it is, the broader the audience they can sell it to. At least they add recoil, unlike cod where all guns are recoil-less lasers.

They do have custom servers that should be challenging enough for you. No aim assist, auto rotation, etc.

You know they aren't going to disable auto rotation for a pistol and not for anything else. So why make a thread asking for it? Next time just make a thread about what upsets you about bf1 like everyone else. That'll be better received.

Pro tip :)
  • PEZZALUCIFER
    Then don't.

They make games to make money. The easier it is, the broader the audience they can sell it to. At least they add recoil, unlike cod where all guns are recoil-less lasers.

They do have custom servers that should be challenging enough for you. No aim assist, auto rotation, etc.

You know they aren't going to disable auto rotation for a pistol and not for anything else. So why make a thread asking for it? Next time just make a thread about what upsets you about bf1 like everyone else. That'll be better received.

Dice removed auto rotation from the mare's leg in bf4 for the same reason, it's a pistol, it's not even a 1 shot pistol.

Why is that a pro tip? do you get paid to write threads in the forum about what upsets you?
  • smokethadro
    Then don't.

Dice removed auto rotation from the mare's leg in bf4 for the same reason, it's a pistol, it's not even a 1 shot pistol.

Why is that a pro tip? do you get paid to write threads in the forum about what upsets you?

Yes, yes i do. And business is booming with all these types of threads.
  • crabman169
    12847 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    If the game is so easy why do you play it?

• PEZZALUCIFER
    crabman169 wrote: »
    If the game is so easy why do you play it?

Not the whole game just most of it.
  • Parasiten79
    688 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Just hipfire the damn gun?
  • Ferdinand_J_Foch
    3410 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    If you want an actual challenge, use the Kolibri as your primary weapon. Everything else is extremely easy in comparison.

Here's another challenge; use the repair tool as your primary weapon.
  • Shadowblastz
    100 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I don't see this as a easy weapon at all.
    If annything I would rather call it a skill weapon with high risk, high reward.

It's a pistol so you only bring it up when in CQC.
    If you miss 1 shot its often already over for you, miss a second shot and 95% of the cases you are a dead man.
    If we would be able to spamfire this gun, it would be OP, but the rechamber is what takes up enough time to let opponents react and mostly win unless you are pretty accurate.
  • Claypole1
    382 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Why don't you just turn Auto Rotation off for yourself, and go up against other players who might have it on?

• James-MII
    894 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    So you wont use it because others quickscope with it? Hard to argue with that logic :lol:

Use the 1903 experimental then
  • PEZZALUCIFER
    If you want an actual challenge, use the Kolibri as your primary weapon. Everything else is extremely easy in comparison.

Here's another challenge; use the repair tool as your primary weapon.

Lol, you are right, but that's just crazy talk. I don't think the kolibri has enough ammo for more than a few kills anyway.

Claypole1 wrote: »
    Why don't you just turn Auto Rotation off for yourself, and go up against other players who might have it on?

Because others can still quick scope with it.
    James-MII wrote: »

Use the 1903 experimental then

I have used that gun I find it easy also, probably on the same level of easy as the medic sweeper, or the 8.35 extended.
    I don't see this as a easy weapon at all.
    If annything I would rather call it a skill weapon with high risk, high reward.

It's a pistol so you only bring it up when in CQC.
    If you miss 1 shot its often already over for you, miss a second shot and 95% of the cases you are a dead man.
    If we would be able to spamfire this gun, it would be OP, but the rechamber is what takes up enough time to let opponents react and mostly win unless you are pretty accurate.

That's ok if you find it hard, I don't. For me the quickscope removes any difficulty. The hip fire reticule is too small also. It's really REALLY easy to drag shot from the hip with it. :neutral: